Necro WOMEN loving dead guys

Necro ladies are rare as a pearl here, but we do exist :D

Chicks played a huge part in the early days when CDG had under 100 members and I am pleased to see some are still with us. New girls welcome.

I invite you all to be more active and open up to the community and share from your collections.

I'm a guy, 44 years old, and I fantasize day and night about being snuffed (especially asphyx) by a woman, older or younger. Also dream of a woman messing with me in the morgue and embalming me. Any interested ladies please contact me...

I'll play dead for you. I'm a guy and you can strangle me, break my neck, drown me in the tub, smother me. I prefer being nude when we do it, or wearing short shorts or underwear.

I mostly get off on pictures of dead chicks, but I'm also a submissive guy who would absolutely love to play as dead as a fucking door nail for a girl.
Here's a body description: white, 35, 5 foot 9, 165 pounds. I'll tell you more over email.

Getting killed by a girl is a huge turn on for me and has been for years. Love to get the chance to chat with some girls about how they’d finish me off

Admitting to being female here too. Just joined. So will share my collection when I figure out how. Collected some pics from Serbian sources years ago. A previous job I had required me to do the initial at death care before the funeral staff arrived and took.

Back