Germanwings Flight 4U 9525 crashes into Alps at 400MPH

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
UQKzSrq.jpg

[SUB]The plane has been completely obliterated only small debris left[/SUB]

All 144 passengers and six crew were today presumed dead after the Airbus A320 crashed in a remote region of the French Alps en route from Spain to Germany.

One of the plane's black box recorders has been found and will be examined immediately.

Pilot Suicide

MjkiFmC.jpg

Andreas Lubitz was suicidal but why kill 149 people including kids and babies? :shrug:

Authorities have now confirmed the crash as pilot suicide. This is even more stupid than last year's Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 that got shot down by rebels over Ukraine.

The world is seriously fucked.

MjkiFmC.jpg

Andreas Lubitz was suicidal but why kill 149 people including kids and babies? :shrug:

Authorities have now confirmed the crash as pilot suicide. This is even more stupid than last year's Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 that got shot down by rebels over Ukraine.

The world is seriously fucked.

Indeed... I still can't believe that people can be so fucking selfish and coward

This is sad, but I still love plane crashes. Before I entered my current profession , I thought I was going to be a Commercial pilot for some airline.

I love flying, and everything about it. May their souls rest in peace. May the soul of the pilot who killed those people be at peace. ( Even though I am sure he is burning in hell ) He should be.

Meatpie, any chance of finding pictures of the ripped up bodies from this wreck ? They must be in small pieces, like Jenni Rivera was after her plane crash.

RIP JENNI Mi Amour <3

DUMBASS! Should have waited a few more minutes to reach a big city and ram the plane down its downtown area. If I'm gonna go out in an BANG I'm gonna go out in a BIG BANG. 150 aint gonna be enough. Just veer right and in 5, 10 more minutes he could have gotten to Nice, Turin, Milan... Man! The carnage would have been SWEET!. And we would have gotten more pretty pretty pictures, too! IDIOT!

All bodies were seriously ripped apart, not a single corpse was found just pieces of meat. There are pics yes but they will never be released.

About mh17. There are still no any evidences that rebels hit the plane. It seems that blackboxes revealed something usa and it's puppet ukranian government dont want to share. I think it was ukranian warplane which destroyed b777.

Does anyone know why when the Malaysian Airlines plane was shot down over Ukraine at 30,000+ feet, entire rows of seats made it to the ground yet for the Germanwings flight which crashed around 1,000 feet (I believe), it appears an extremely large percentage of the wreckage is tiny pieces?

I'd guess the Malaysian Airlines plane hit the ground at a relatively shallow angle, and perhaps relatively slow speed because of air resistance, whereas the Germanwings plane went head-on into the slope - and at high speed because the co-pilot kept increasing the speed.

All 150 passengers were identified, weren't they?

Here in the Netherlands, a girl named Iris Claassen was on board... I have never read anything about her funeral. But I think her body is found...

Back