:totally hot:
Man Executed Head
Lands Right in a Sewer
shot in the head 3x

CRIME IN GREEN PARK II

Man is murdered and thrown in the trash

Man is killed with 13 stab

Terrific kills! Thanks very much.

For the man shot into the sewer, the religious killers of course set up the execution, (the sewer cover was off, the man was posed just so.) I bet they practiced this very scenario many times before they let a camera film it. It was like a perfectly set up hole-in-one.

The killer takes a point-blank shot with what looks like a .45 caliber pistol, and the executionee tumbles lifeless headfirst into the sewer.

Then they haul him back, if for no other reason than dead bodies in the sewer will royally fuck it up.*

The only way the executee could possibly survive is with hundreds of thousands of dollars of first class emergency medical treatment, and even then the chances are remote. Which he is obviously not going to get. So, why is it necessary (although sadistically delicious, I will admit,) to shoot him in the head twice more?

Because the religious police like shooting helpless people in the head.
Which does have an appeal, I will admit.
-------
* Seriously, they will. If you've ever had to deal with sanitary systems or municipal water supplies, you know that a dead body in the works is a fucking nightmare.

Last edited:
.....For the man shot into the sewer, the religious killers of course set up the execution, (the sewer cover was off, the man was posed just so.) I bet they practiced this very scenario many times before they let a camera film it. It was like a perfectly set up hole-in-one.
The killer takes a point-blank shot with what looks like a .45 caliber pistol, and the executionee tumbles lifeless headfirst into the sewer.
Then they haul him back, if for no other reason than dead bodies in the sewer will royally fuck it up.
Whoa!! This video is so awesome!!!:bow:

Whoa!! This video is so awesome!!!:bow:

It really is, isn't it? When the killers delivered the second two bullets, and the victim's head bounced twice, right in the sewer man hole, my spine shivered.
So fucking awesome.

Whatever else we can say about the Imams, they are MASTERS of symbolism.

It really is, isn't it? When the killers delivered the second two bullets, and the victim's head bounced twice, right in the sewer man hole, my spine shivered.
So fucking awesome.

Whatever else we can say about the Imams, they are MASTERS of symbolism.
Fuck Yeah! He looks kinda cute, but the whole scene for me is instant wood. Amazing how the head goes perfectly in the sewer (you can see the water) and they get two more shots off. Bare feet are icing on the cake:Birthday Cake:

Back