OMG! 21-year-old hangs himself on a bike path I go to every fucking day

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Oh my God.

I take one and the same route every day with my bike towards the mountain.

Lots of tall trees and beautiful view towards the valley and a lake nearyby.

But yesterday I skipped!

And in the eveninig, a cute 21-year-old went up that exact same fucking path and hanged himself on a tree.......becuase he had an argument with his girlfriend!

He is naked for an autopsy today in the local hospital.

That is so hot, just the thought that I could be the one that found him first drives me nuts.

How can I be so unlucky and miss him?

:(

I am stupid and unlucky, I should have grabbed my bike yesterday and fucking find him first, even if I managed to kiss him on the lips would be the happpiest day of my life.

I would also give him a blowjob and suck his toes and eat his feet.

I would check his anus if he shit himself.

DAMN UNLUCKY

GOD DAMN IT

Lol.
How is that you come in contact or know all these people who end up dying.
I think your full of crap D:
Pics or it didn't happen.

I don't know him but I know the exact location. His name was Andrey. All his friends blame his girlfriend.

BTW, I just found where he lives, tomorrow I am going to see an obituary and take pics, I also talk with his friends who promised to give me link to his profile where he uploaded pictures of himself and a rope!

Crazy shit.

Lol!
Yah...crazy.
Pics or your lying about this whole thing.
Good luck though.

Not that I strongly believe him or disbelieve him. MP did post pics of funerals with a whole bunch of squids, so I think it is true. I don't see much of a reason to make this up on his part.

Also, based on what MP said economy and other things in his country, I am sure the suicide rate went up high, too. So it is possible.

BTW, dissenting opinions are important, but it seems LBR tries to seize every opportunity to undermine MP's credibility, which has become increasingly tiring to watch. Put a little more effort to make it readable/enjoyable, will ya?

Is it the bike trail you took me up as well when I was visiting?

Is it the bike trail you took me up as well when I was visiting?

Yes. Exactly this one. I found his home today and his friends gave me pics of him as promised.

This is so crazy I can't stop thinking about him.

Look how handsome he was

photo-0347_682c9_17893983.jpg

And that is his fucking girlfriend who witnessed his death.

Andrey killed himself because he was very jealous and thought his chick had another guy.

They argued. He then went home, wrote a letter to his parents, "Mom, I am sorry I know what I am going to do will hurt you badly" blah-blah.

He took a rope and went to the hill that Enty already knows. His girlfriend was there and saw him die.

Tried saving him but dude croaked in minutes.

She went berserk, she ran around town like mad, wanting to kill herself too.

I am stunned and shocked that such a cute guy could kill himself. And he lived a few blocks away and it turns out I know him....I mean I've met him in the street.

That is insane, I am going crazy here over this guy....He must have been beautiful at autopsy. I wonder if he pissed himself, if his tongue was out, eyes open or closed?

I want to cum.

His friends are shocked too and keep posting on forums discussing his death.

He is a cute guy.

And LBR, I have been to that trail, I know Pieman is not a liar and I also have been to that city and mountain.

Ask before pointing a finger and accuse...

This is awful! I was thinking that maybe Andrey felt like he wasn't good enough for her, or perhaps he wanted to make sure she would have no one else to go out with, because he was jealous.

A lot of questions pop into my mind, about if Andrey was possesive and overly loving to his fucking girlfriend. They could have had the arguement and she threatened to break it off. His emotions must have been so intense. He sounded depressed, and insecurities, because he could have been so overly loving and possesive.

I don't know, but this is what I thought maybe could have happened to him. The poor guy. He's handsome and a charming smile. I'd love to make love give him an autopsy.

I just don't understand why they keep killing themselves, especialy when they look this good.
He sould have gone and shagged the bitch's mother and then told her.
GET EVEN NOT MAD.

Not that I strongly believe him or disbelieve him. MP did post pics of funerals with a whole bunch of squids, so I think it is true. I don't see much of a reason to make this up on his part.
Also, based on what MP said economy and other things in his country, I am sure the suicide rate went up high, too. So it is possibl.
BTW, dissenting opinions are important, but it seems LBR tries to seize every opportunity to undermine MP's credibility, which has become increasingly tiring to watch. Put a little more effort to make it readable/enjoyable, will ya?

Are you done licking his balls?
It seems that no matter MP says, you agree with him.
I wasn't just discounting.
I was merely saying.

He is a cute guy.
And LBR, I have been to that trail, I know Pieman is not a liar and I also have been to that city and mountain.
Ask before pointing a finger and accuse...

I wasn't pointing a fiinger.
I'm allowed to have my own opinion am i not?
Besides....I rarely come on here anymore.
None the less, Its not hard to google things.
Lol golly.

I just don't understand why they keep killing themselves, especialy when they look this good.
He sould have gone and shagged the bitch's mother and then told her.
GET EVEN NOT MAD.

Ewwww. shag the Mother?????
:sm (41):
Gag.

OMG!!! WHAT A WASTE!!! HE IS VERY HOT!!! I know what you feel meatpie... what a waste!!:sm (19):

I wasn't pointing a fiinger.
I'm allowed to have my own opinion am i not?
Besides....I rarely come on here anymore.
None the less, Its not hard to google things.
Lol golly.

Better stay away then...

Maybe you should leave, you only make it worse for yourself...

See, you will now all agree with me - LBR should leave, I have told this many times.

I can't stop thinking about Andrey and what he must have felt like when he put the rope on.

I spend hours today on the internet, reading his postings on the internet. Dude was clearly suicidal.

His facebook profile is a suicide message, he posted a rope and his friends commented on this and no one tried to save him.

getwfsfile-3_5734c_5939896.jpg

Here is another pic a friend of his gave me.

And here is another pic of his girlfriend. He posted a description "My life is meaningless without you, better be dead if we are not together"

photo-0067_ac282_5373340_09b1b_7538114.jpg

My guess is she decided to dump him and that can be hard for a young man of 21 but why, why off yourself mate for a girl?

The local forums here are buzzing with activity, discussing who is to blame, most people say suicide is not a solution and makes matters even worse.

Here is a direct quote that he posted just day before killing himself on the profile of his girlfriend:

I don't even love my life as much as I love you. Life is just a transition. Without you are I am dead so never leave me.

Are you done licking his balls?
It seems that no matter MP says, you agree with him.

Yawn. I guess you did not see the racism thread. Wait, I guess you also did not read the article on New Yorker!! That is why you did not respond, right? Yeah right, I should have known that. I and MP disagree on many things, and he also threatened me about banning. But I guess we know we agree to disagree. Most of the time, I think.

What is your Raison d'être here BTW? Being an anti-MP? Is this only way to get his attention? Are you that desperate? And if you are anti-MP, why do you stick around? Just curious.

OMG!

Andrey's Best Friend, Nikolay left his home the other night and his parents reported him missing!

Relatives said he was very depressed and found it hard to get over his best mate's death!

There are picutres of him everywhere, police are searching!

Christ, would be so hot if he hanged himself too, I have to go grab my bike and look for a body!

Dude is 19!

Here are pics of Nikolay, again send to me by his friends!

20090619_124336_1dd54_15046452.jpg

He said he felt depressed.

This is insane here, all these suicide cases recently are driving me nuts.

What the fuck is wrong with people today?

They are not starvng, they look good, and they are young!

Why why the fuck guys hang themselves?

sp_a0071_54c14_13201138.jpg

He also took pics of his socks, I have no idea why. Maybe he was into feet ?!

Back