OMG! 21-year-old hangs himself on a bike path I go to every fucking day

Better stay away then...

Maybe you should leave, you only make it worse for yourself...
I AM WITH
ENTHILZA ON THIS MATTER OF LBR...LBR WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE YOUR SORRY ASS AWAY FROM OUR SITE FOREVER. THAT IS, HOW YOU SEEM TO Discredit Meatpie on a consistent basis. Meatpie is NOT a liar as Entliza has attested to. If I had the ability to I ban you, I would. You have not a single clue about the time, effort, expense to himself or how hard he has fought to keep our board up and running. He deserves RESPECT not disrespect. If you want to to flame him then go to the proper thread and do so. You are on MY last nerve on this issue. He was indeed a very cute and handsome dude! Meatpie, I am sorry that it was not you that found him! For I would have done all the things that you mentioned above to his body too, had I found him first. That bitch killed him...she should be hung from the same tree and left hanging there to rot.

Last edited:
Those newbies have no respect for our efforts, they don't know what CDG has been through.

That is why we have no respect for people like LBR.

He can't find a single new photo of a dead guy to post for us, only shitposts

I will kiss him if I find him first and will try to fuck him but I will put a rubber on so they don't find semen in his anus at autopsy.

I am very sick.

I will kiss him if I find him first and will try to fuck him but I will put a rubber on so they don't find semen in his anus at autopsy.

I am very sick.

No, you are just being Meatpie :D

:sm (63):

And we like you for that!

Glad to hear you are OK.

Why do you think guys in Bulgaria and particularly that small town you have been to kill themselves?

I can't find any rational explanation.

:sm (20):

Are there so many suicides of young guys in Breda?

Glad to hear you are OK.

Why do you think guys in Bulgaria and particularly that small town you have been to kill themselves?

I can't find any rational explanation.

:sm (20):

Are there so many suicides of young guys in Breda?

It must be a sudden realization that everything you hold dear can change in an instant. If the environment you are in does not help you, or seems depressing or you have a lousy future ahead, you can tend to slip into a depression. If you then find love, that lifts you up and makes you fly, and all of a sudden it is ripped underneath from you, you might fall so far you do not see any exits, save one.
You kill yourself, that is the only thing in which you can get control of things.

In Breda, their are very few suicides.
(almost 2 per year)

2 per year? Are you sure? Thats nothing compared to here.

Back