Sparkie's electro torture

You had your balls bashed or you bashed someone else's?

I LOVE getting my balls bashed for hours. My balls feel soooooo good when they're hot, sore and swollen. Then bring out the stub gun to use on them!! I've not had that yet but I want it

Thanks guys .. Good to know people are enjoying them. I do wonder sometimes if anyone gets hard over this kind of torture / death scenario, as it seems most people on this site are into shooting, stabbing, hanging etc. so it's VERY nice to get comments back about my work. You can be sure there will be full stories and comics of awesome boy torture coming soon.

Electro is definitely my main thing (you may have noticed), but I will be including other things too. And I am in the process of making animated films (using the 3D program) of these scenes too.

Stay tuned.

figure it will loosen his lips real nice, as well as get him real ready to be used for our pleasure for the rest of his life once he is a broken convict at my prison, broken from the torture that has him screaming and begging to confess everything he can to get his life sentence or death if I choose.

Thanks guys .. Good to know people are enjoying them. I do wonder sometimes if anyone gets hard over this kind of torture / death scenario, as it seems most people on this site are into shooting, stabbing, hanging etc. so it's VERY nice to get comments back about my work. You can be sure there will be full stories and comics of awesome boy torture coming soon.

Electro is definitely my main thing (you may have noticed), but I will be including other things too. And I am in the process of making animated films (using the 3D program) of these scenes too.

Stay tuned.

OOOoooo! Animated films! (wipes drool from face.)

A few years ago I started getting into electo. I can say it can be really excellent in a scene, in combo or alone. One of the most intense times I have ever had was suspended in a harness, in full leather, leather hood, hands handcuffed behind, booted feet tied, with an EletroStim ET-312 wired to my dick. I set it to ramp up to near full power over about 15 minutes. Yow! Yow! YOW!

I loved it.

So, please, yes, more! If you please, Sir.

Stay tuned.
Hell yes, shooting, stabbing, hanging, and mutilation are sooo beautiful to see. But so is the writhing body of a Sparkie-type muscle hunk suffering electro torture. Keep on, Electroboyuk!

Good to know man. Hope I'm making you cum huge volumes ��
I've got lots more pics cumming soon and working on releasing my first comic soon

image.jpg
My next digital victim. He won't be allowed off the shockbed alive, but he's going to be bouncing, sweating and flopping around on it for quite a number of days. He's not allowed to die until everyone's balls are empty!

Sparkie was gone, but his body kept convulsing and twitching. He'd keep him like that for a while .. Just to make sure. It's funny but most times he'd offered people their freedom after a horrific electro torture session, most ended up wanting to go the distance when asked. But Sparkie looked the best out of all of them.
View attachment 74537
One more pic for the DVD cover! And now for the fun part .. Getting to rape the ass of a sweat soaked muscled boy would couldn't do anything to resist. He'd leave the electricity on though.
:stroke: :load: :load: :load:

Back