Burn me at the Stake Nude!

fireboots

Forum Resident
Is there anyone out there in CDG land into fire! Burning at the Stake? These are my main kinks. I was going so crazy fire-playing last night that I was hoping that someone would just take me outside, secure me to a stake nude, and slowly burn me to death focusing the flames on my waiting butt and cock.
Fireboots
P.s.: I would love it if someone had photos, or better yet, videos of actual burning at the stake, preferably with the vicim nude and their butt visibly getting licked by the flames

Oh well, no takers. I get notices about not posting in a Month so my membership is threatened, but since it appears that that no one CDG land is interested in my kink it wouldn't be a loss. I'm just looking for someone who shares my admittedly odd kink of getting burnt alive at the stake nude.
Just a little note: I was naked on a beach in front of a big fire tonight and was seriously tempted to jump on it. The people there wouldn't have let me get seriously damaged, but the desire was there.

The Winter solstice is a perfect time for a burnt offering. Will anyone take me up on my offer to get my sorry ass burnt?

Fireboots, I so understand your desire, I to wish to burn at the stake, i prefer to be dressed thow.

it is hard to find those that would light your or mine fire, much less mess to hang some one, we are looking to have some one build a big fire.

i my self do fire play, and i do fear that at some point i may get caries away and go to far , and end up in a real fire that i cant control

Yes, burning at the stake is pretty extreme Spring Marie, but burning is the only form of pain that turns me on. I am a burning masochist! I get instantly aroused :horny: when I feel flames lick my bare butt and caress my cock and balls! :stroke: :load: For me the only extreme form of death is burning alive!

Just maybe, just maybe, I'll find my ultimate ending!
Fireboots

I do understand

I have the best orgasms when i fire play, I would love to find some one that would like to fire play with me, and if i get burned all the better.

i think all the time about being dressed in my best, and taken to a stake, i pyre built up around me, and a fire started.

its just so exciting to think about, i know it would be a very painful death, but i am so drawn to the fire, i dont know why

Totally Spring Marie! I am so into fire and being burnt at the stake, the thought of being burnt alive turns my crank like nothing else! This is why I do think my ultimate destiny is to be burnt at the stake nude!
Fireboots

There have been times when I've been doing some very intense fire-play that I have hoped, actually preyed, that someone would walk in on me, take me too a stake naked, and burns me alive! If I'm doing a mock BATS scene outside, usually camping, I always envision that someone interrupts and decides to do the job right!

Have you read my story: Recurring Dream"? Well this dream still recurs, particularly if it is hot out. Check out:
http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/14740-Fireboot-s-Burning-Stories?p=90819&viewfull=1#post90819

Fireboots

Well Spring, If you go, I hope you get what you want.

I have recently been having powerful dreams about my own execution by being burnt at the stake nude, but I really don't have the desire to die just yet. Ive done some heavy fire-play sessions recently, ending up with blisters on my butt, but always cumming like crazy! When I'm in that state of mind I could totally see myself walking naked to a stake to get burnt to death!

Fireboots

wish u were here on Long Island

Are you wanting me or Marie on Long Island? There are times I seriously think about walking naked to the stake to get burned alive, but mostly I just play and fantasize about flames licking my bare butt and cock!

Fireboots

My desire to be burned at the stake nude for real is getting very strong these days. Sometimes I get totally obsessed with this and all I can think about is walking naked to a stake to get burned alive. I've been burning my bum until I cum almost every night, sometimes several times a night, all the time visualizing my self tied naked, facing the stake, with my legs wrapped around the stake so my butt is sticking out over the fire while my cock is pressing against stake while the flames lick my buttocks.

I think that in place of a stake, a St. Andrew's cross, exposing the groin area would be more aesthetically pleasing. The burning torture placed a few feet below the scrotal sack to prolong the agony as flames lick the head of the cock

Back