Have you ever almost died during autoerotic asphyxiation?

Have you ever almost died during autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yes, I have almost bought it

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • No, I always play safe

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

badtom

Bad Tom
Elite Member
If you've ever played with autoerotic asphyxiation, have you ever gotten into a situation where you were in danger, real danger? Maybe you thought, "SHIT! This is it!"

What happened? What did you do then? Did you panic?

Obviously, you didn't die. (Ya couldn't answer this poll!) How did you get out of the sticky situation?

Did that incident make you stop doing autoerotic asphyxiation?

Why ask questions like this? Because really sick fucks like me want to know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And since I'm asking, I'll go first:

Yes, I have almost bought it. Quite seriously. It would have been a classic death scene, too, right out of the fucking book.

I was into a gradually escalating scenario. I had gotten into handcuffing myself with my hands behind my back. My out was the key tied to the cuffs with a leather cord. Before each session, I practiced unlocking the cuffs, both starting with the key in the lock, and deliberately pulling it out, to make sure I could put it back in from any position. I got pretty good at it.

Then I upped the game by putting on leather gloves before the cuffs. First, it was gloves with short cuffs, so I could pull them off if I had trouble. Then I got good enough that I could use long cuffed gloves that I couldn't pull off. (With gloves on, you can't feel where the key hole is; you must remember.)

I upped the game more with a full leather hood. I had started with leather shirt, pants, and boots.

Then came the noose. I always tie a nice, full noose, at least nine turns in 1/2 poly rope. I have a board with a hole in it that fits in my closet so I can suspend the noose above me. At first I let the rope dangle behind, and I would grab it. But then, to up the game, I would wind the rope a turn or two around the clothes hanger pole, so I could pull on it, and it would catch, so I could hang.

It was easily loosened, so I wasn't too worried.

One Saturday, I was very horny. Other folks were in the house, but I was off in my bedroom.

I suited up, full leather shirt, pants, boots, cock ring, leather coat, long cuffed leather gloves, the police handcuffs. Mr. S leather hood.
Fuck! It makes me horny writing all that stuff down now. I tied the noose, dangled it over my head, and got into position.

Always upping my game. I tied my feet together with a leather strap, and put a gas mask on. Then the noose.
Oh, yes, I taped a vibrator to my dick, too, the switch in my hands.

I pulled the noose up, pretty tight, and it caught on the clothes bar. Good.

I was ready. The moment was here. I clicked the handcuffs closed. FUCK! YES!
Then I turned on the vibrator. Jesus! Fuck, that felt SO great! So Fucking Hot in all that leather, the hood, the gas mask, hands HANDCUFFED behind my back, noose PULLING at my neck!

Yes, yes, YES, OH FUCK YES! Uh, Uh, UH UHHHHHHH!!!!
Oh, GOD, yes, thank you! thank you!

My gas mask was totally fogged up. But I felt good. I turned off the vibrator, and enjoyed the feeling for a moment.

Then I went to unlock my handcuffs, and found... the leather cord tied to the key had wound under the cuffs, and I couldn't turn it!!!

Fuck. Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!

A wave of ice seemed to flow over me from head to toe. And then sweat drenched me. All my pleasure was gone, vanished! I started to tremble. Real, genuine panic started in the pit of my stomach. I started to feel sick; then I remembered: if you vomit wearing a gas mask, you can drown. If I fall wearing a noose, I will hang. Shit. SHIT!

I fought HARD to not lose to the panic, because I knew it was my only chance. Panic would kill me.

I tried turning the key again. No good. I was going to have to remove the key from the lock, and untangle the cord from underneath the cuffs, from behind, by myself, and put it back. While handcuffed with my hands behind my back.

The next three minutes were among the longest I ever experienced. I did not know if I was going to live through them.

But, I did. The relief I felt when I got that FUCKING key back in the lock, and it turned, and those cuffs UNLOCKED literally made me weep.

Did it stop me from doing autoerotic asphyxiation?

No, it did not.

But, I don't do it the same way.

Have I ever gotten in trouble again? Yes, I have. But not NEARLY so badly. No, no, not like that.

OK. Your turn.

A few more details. This particular incident happened to me one Saturday afternoon in the early 1990s. I didn't record it in my journal, and I sure didn't talk about it to anyone.

I was glad to be alive afterwards. And yet my memory of that moment is still erotically charged. I love to jack off to it. Sick fuck. And I still do stuff that could potentially kill me.*

Hazelwood** developed a theory that people (like me) who are into this kind of thing either die early, in their teens or twenties, or they figure out how to practice it more or less safely. The latter group continue to practice their preferred weirdness pretty much until the end of their lives.

He deduced this because he found that men (yes, mostly men, but some women too) die in a cluster in their teens and twenties, but then at a slow but steady rate that matched mortality as far as age goes. (Pssst. His book is great.)

Isn't that so odd???

I offer an hypothesis: after we figure out how this shit works, there is the occasional accident, the royal Fuck Up, but beyond that, we continue, and then eventually decide, for whatever reason we've had enough. And we pick a very fun, familiar way.

I'd rather that than expire from cancer on a fucking hospital bed. Ugh.

-------
* If I fucked up a lot. Really a whole fucking lot. An unreasonable amount. So, I feel safe. And, I note, I am still alive twenty odd years later. A decent proof point.
** Autoerotic Fatalities, Robert R. Hazelwood, et. ali. http://www.amazon.com/Autoerotic-Fatalities-Robert-R-Hazelwood/dp/0669047163 PDF avail on the web.

For a fair time after I posted this back in December 2014, there were quite a lot of views, but no responses. This did dismay me. Was I really the only weirdo quite so fucked up???

I sorta found that hard to believe, here, on this board.

But now I see that there are at least 10 other weirdos like me out there! Huzzah! Heaves a great sigh.

About 80% of us have indeed almost bought it. We should all get a special pin.*

So, what happened? Really sick fucks want to know for research purposes.

-------
* Actually, a little ceramic pin version of :hang: would be quite cool. Suitable for attaching to your leather / denim / rubber coat or vest, or perhaps directly to the skin of your chest. No doubt it would get you stares on the subway. I'd buy one.

I came close once maybe. I hanged myself and missed on my first release attempt. Then the stitching on the belt I used ripped out and I dropped. I think I would have gotten myself out of it, it was only a few seconds and I probably had more time for a few more trys. I never trusted myself to try it that particular way again.

You shouldn't ever take it personally when your thread doesn't elicit replies. Most people are too inhibited to say anything, but you may be sure they are looking and enjoying whatever you've offered.

I don't believe I'd ever try AeA. The climaxes I obtain are satisfying enough without strangulation.

I came close once maybe. I hanged myself and missed on my first release attempt. Then the stitching on the belt I used ripped out and I dropped. I think I would have gotten myself out of it, it was only a few seconds and I probably had more time for a few more trys. I never trusted myself to try it that particular way again.

Of course it's the "I think I would have" and the "I probably had more time" that rightfully gives us pause.

If some sort of mistake or error happens once (the cord gets tangled, you miss,) it can happen again. if you keep doing it the same way, there is no reason why not. So changing how you play is a wise choice. Otherwise, you keep rolling the dice.

For me, I decided: no tying of the feet if I'm wearing a noose, the rope must not be looped to catch, and no gloves. Then, later, I had an issue with the rope catching anyway, and i decided, no handcuffs behind the back with a noose. My hands must be quick release or in front if using cuffs.

What information we have suggests 10 seconds is about the maximum safety margin if the noose suddenly gets too tight. If you can't deal with the noose in that time, you can die. If you don't want to die yet, heed this.

I've played with these modified rules for about 20 years, and am still alive.

Is what I'm doing risk free? Hell no. If it were, I probably wouldn't like it. I like motorcycling, too, which is hardly risk free. I count it a good day if I can touch 100 mph. I get grumpy if I go too long without doing it. Or without a noose session. Or at least time in the sling.

Thanks for the reply!

You shouldn't ever take it personally when your thread doesn't elicit replies. Most people are too inhibited to say anything, but you may be sure they are looking and enjoying whatever you've offered.

I don't believe I'd ever try AeA. The climaxes I obtain are satisfying enough without strangulation.

Thank you for the advice on thread responses-- that I will take to heart.

I discovered AeA before I discovered sex, or possibly at the same time. If my memory is right, I was 8 or 10 years old. Shocking, huh? Actually, fairly typical. A belt and a closed door was my first time. And, boy, was it intense. I think it is wired deep, as deep as being gay, if not deeper (is that even possible?) I have no idea why.

But, I am overjoyed at being able to share some of this deep, deep stuff. Somehow it refreshes the soul.

One time I was completely naked I had my legs tied and my hands tied behind my back. My friend looked me in the eyes as he put his hand around my throat and choked me. We kept eye contact as I started struggling to breath. I was willing so I stayed nice and relaxed as I could. He kept squeezing until my eyes started to close.

The next day I had red spots over my face.

One time I was completely naked I had my legs tied and my hands tied behind my back. My friend looked me in the eyes as he put his hand around my throat and choked me. We kept eye contact as I started struggling to breath. I was willing so I stayed nice and relaxed as I could. He kept squeezing until my eyes started to close.

The next day I had red spots over my face.

Sounds hot!

Did you find it arousing? If I were your friend, I would have--

Interesting about the red spots. Not where he was choking you, right? Any red spots on the whites of your eyes?

& thanks for the reply...

I did love it. I was rock hard and I didn't struggle.
My eyes were red the next day. The red spots were over my head above the level where he strangled me.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. ☺

I did love it. I was rock hard and I didn't struggle.
My eyes were red the next day. The red spots were over my head above the level where he strangled me.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. ☺

Love your avatar.

Your red eyes would be from petechial hemorrhages. I presume they resolved without incident, which would be typical.

This image is from a recent textbook on autoerotic deaths*, and illustrates petechial hemorrhage. Note that it also exhibits at least two red spots on the top of the victim's nose, which were not remarked on by the author.

petechiae.jpg

Cool that you noticed something that the professional pathologists, did not. Huzzah!

-------
* pg 69, Autoerotic Deaths: Practical Forensic and Investigative Perspectives, Anny Sauvageau, Vernon J. Geberth, CRC Press, 2013.

Yes, I had a guy strangle me during strangle sex when I was a teen. I told him to strangle me and don't stop until
One of us cum or I pass out. Well I didn't cum and pass out. He didn't cum as well and strangled me until
My face was purple, veins popping out of my forehead, blue tongue was protruding, and both eyes broke blood vessels. I had petechia all over my face and blacken areas under my eyes. He said I convulsed for about a minute and I pissed my pants. I came around in five minutes but shoot my load as I was coming to. He jacked iff over me. Lucky I was coming that week on an island do my face cleared up some what. I learned that true strangulation is not pretty. My throat was sore the whole week and my voice was raspy for days, hurts to swallow.

Yes, I had a guy strangle me during strangle sex when I was a teen. I told him to strangle me and don't stop until
One of us cum or I pass out. Well I didn't cum and pass out. He didn't cum as well and strangled me until
My face was purple, veins popping out of my forehead, blue tongue was protruding, and both eyes broke blood vessels. I had petechia all over my face and blacken areas under my eyes. He said I convulsed for about a minute and I pissed my pants. I came around in five minutes but shoot my load as I was coming to. He jacked iff over me. Lucky I was coming that week on an island do my face cleared up some what. I learned that true strangulation is not pretty. My throat was sore the whole week and my voice was raspy for days, hurts to swallow.

You went further than most of us, getting into the convulsions past the loss of consciousness stage. If you friend had gone on much longer, you would have begun to exhibit decerebrate rigidity (posturing.)

I bet the five minutes before you came around were a bit anxious for your friend. You were OUT. Thanks for the reply!

Love your avatar.

Your red eyes would be from petechial hemorrhages. I presume they resolved without incident, which would be typical.

This image is from a recent textbook on autoerotic deaths*, and illustrates petechial hemorrhage. Note that it also exhibits at least two red spots on the top of the victim's nose, which were not remarked on by the author.

View attachment 75244

Cool that you noticed something that the professional pathologists, did not. Huzzah!

-------
* pg 69, Autoerotic Deaths: Practical Forensic and Investigative Perspectives, Anny Sauvageau, Vernon J. Geberth, CRC Press, 2013.

That is pretty interesting.
It is good to know that what happened to me was normal haha.

If there was an opportunity I would be keen on being choked for a research case study. To be honest any reason would do.

Thanks for this awesome thread

I was extremely stupid and didn’t think or know how things worked.

I was alone in the house and was pretty horny. I tied a nice big noose out of a ¾ inch military hemp rope. I got into my skinhead gear, well-worn boots, rolled up jeans, bomber jacket and leather gloves. I put a white hood over my head that I had made to be as real as I was able to get it. I mounted a chair, put the noose over my head and made it tight. I had made a loop on the rope and I fastened it to the hooked that was in the concrete ceiling. I can remember how my pulse was rising and how my focus cleared. I enjoyed the situation and pictured how a skinhead gang stood around and waited for the moment to kick me off the chair. I stepped down from the chair and found that the noose wasn’t tight enough. But it was very exciting and it still made me extremely horny to know that the rope was fixed above me. It was easy to picture the skins standing there and enjoying themselves. I bent my knees a couple of times and felt the noose tightening, but it wasn’t enough. So I stepped back on to the chair and adjusted the loop and made the rope shorter.

When I stepped off again it was perfect… A bit to perfect. I was on my toes and I my air was cut off. I felt waves like bubbles in a soda go thru my body and it was all that I wanted. I was just beginning to get a bit clouded when something in my mind screamed at me that something was about to go terribly wrong, but at the same moment a darker part of me wanted to stay in this moment.

Some how I kind of woke up and decided to get back on to the chair. It was behind me and as I backed up on it, it moved away and almost fell over. But I got up on to it and the soda like feeling slowly subsided… Got got the noose off, sat down on the chair and realized that I just made the most stupid thing in my life.

I hadn’t realized how quickly one was overcome by the dreamlike state and how quickly one would go out. It was a chilling experience and only luck that I didn’t end up hanging for real.

I jerked off to the experience and made sure to be more careful in the future. Now I only play with someone to keep it safer, and that is a problem because there isn’t that many to play with were I live. I would like to experience that feeling again but not to any cost.

So guys! NEVER play alone… The darkness is in us all and it what’s it’s price… Don’t give it freely!

Hang in ther

/Norslad

I almost hung myself in autoerotic asphyxiation. I did in plenty of times and it went smoothly and the last time i did it, I hung myself as I was jerking off, I kicked the books from under me. And I was only on my tiptoes, as I was having an amazing orgasm, I suddenly felt my legs go numb and arms werent doing what i wanted which was to pull myself up or cut the rope with the nearby knife I placed. And all that was going through my mind was, fuck fuck fuck, such a vivid memory, I was dangling and scraping my toes against the floor. Then I blacked out for what I felt was two seconds, and the pipe I strung myself up on broke. Coughing and crawling ripping off the noose, and thinking obviously, holy fuck I almost died and luckily it was the winter so I claimed a pipe bursted

Billy here, (chokestud) if you want a strangler or a hangman were you or safe to push your strangle and choke fetish I can travel or host in Columbus Ohio . I'm into all forms of erotic strangulation and chokeplay. Being the strangler or being strangled I crave strangle sex. I play mild to wild to choke out. Methods use are manual strangulation with bare or gloved hands. Ligatures with belts, ropes, cords, scarves, silk neckties, and nylon stockings. Have used Garrotes and nooses. Make sure you text me so we can make it happen. 614.314.1466. Everyone else eant to text to chat feel free.

What did passing out feel like? I almost hanged myself on a pipe when I was 19 it was scary but the cum was shooting two metres away.

Back