Have you ever almost died during autoerotic asphyxiation?

Have you ever almost died during autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yes, I have almost bought it

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • No, I always play safe

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters
Just last month I almost went too far with my extreme form of breath play. Had my gas mask on hooked to the exhaust of my Jeep and was jerking off and started to get sleepy and not care about fresh air. Shoot a massive load and quickly got the mask off before I blacked out. Came to not knowing how long I was laying on the ground mask off engine still running.

Just last month I almost went too far with my extreme form of breath play. Had my gas mask on hooked to the exhaust of my Jeep and was jerking off and started to get sleepy and not care about fresh air. Shoot a massive load and quickly got the mask off before I blacked out. Came to not knowing how long I was laying on the ground mask off engine still running.

That is absolutely extreme you could have died exhaust fumes are extremely dangerous and contain a lot of carbon monoxide which can kill you in minutes without pain or suffering you will just pass out.

Talk to me about this I can help you this is a very dark fetish I believe you are going to try this again. Is the desire very strong?

I thought, since the advent of catalytic converters, that there was no longer a danger of carbon monoxide poisoning from motor vehicle exhaust. I thought the converters removed the CO. You are saying that is not the case?

A warm cc removes most of the c0 but not all. About the only way to play with exhaust safely is to have a spotter on hand to get you off the fumes when you pass out and ideally some bottled O2 handy. One should never play Solo as like meatpie said you can be out cold even with a warm cat in about 2min. Diesel has much less c0 then petrol and you can last much longer on those fumes then petrol ones.

That's interesting, trekeyus. Thanks for sharing the information. I notice your location is Missouri, but I also notice you use the word petrol (instead of gasoline), as I imagine Brits do. Are you originally from the UK?

Nope not a Brit but seen enough UK tv etc over the years that the word petrol just sounds better.

Are you planning to try this again? So you fully realize the danger this poses and you still want to do it?

Done it countless times fully aware of the risk involved and usaly avoid doing it solo to reduce the risk. I even know others with the same form of extreme bc and have been keeping in touch to ensure they stay safe as well.

Back