Hot Teen Beheaded

Starrider

Reaper
9QjMqCU.jpg

I'm guessing by his slim physique and arm width that he is late teens/early 20s. Love how his body remains in the kneeling position for a few seconds before dropping after his head is chopped off. Got a hard on the entire time! :excellent:

[FLV]http://www.cutedeadguys.net/mediaplayer2/videos/vid46.mp4[/FLV]

Really amazing video. Kid didn't even flinch, brave little dude. The crowd was bloodthirsty:skull:

that was incredible, what a hot vid, love how they quickly drag the torso over to the pile of the others. wish they had picked up the head and shown it, be he was a hot looking dude.

I wished he wasn't blindfolded. Would've been hot to watch his eyes and face right before his head gets chopped off.

i agree, i wish e wasn't blindfolded.
...and what about the rest of the execution, haven't they filmed it too?

That is how it should be done. One strike of a sword. scimitar or axe!
Great video - thanks fro sharing.

I like how the executioner had the sense to "wipe" his blade off the shirt of the guy whose head he just chopped off :dancing:

I like how the executioner had the sense to "wipe" his blade off the shirt of the guy whose head he just chopped off :dancing:
Yes! It has to be sterile for the next beheading:hahahahha::hahahahha:

like in western medieval states, laterly 17-18 century
. Too quick to see interesting things

I'm guessing by his slim physique and arm width that he is late teens/early 20s. Love how his body remains in the kneeling position for a few seconds before dropping after his head is chopped off. Got a hard on the entire time! :excellent:

I like how he uses the guys ass to clean the blade.

Wow, this is crazy. Pretty much what it seems a lot of guys here prefer in fantasy play haha.
Oh if only to see the rest of the event. Its obvious there were many heads cut off that day!

Suprised that the body did not move or twitch after removal of its head.
One of the best close ups of beheading.Sound of blade hitting neck good.
I wonder what the real motivation for this killing was?

I still find myself coming back to this video - jerking off to it despite how short it is (couldn't find a longer vid).

Just the position the guy is in - on his knees - thighs spread apart. Head down. Very submissive. This is a similar position that I have my male slaves (S&M related) in from time to time. And then off comes his head - and he lurches forward. You can tell from the shape and contour of his backpants how tight his ass is. I wonder who is the lucky mortician that receives his body in the city morgue.

Back