Hot Teen Beheaded

:excellent:

Obviously, the teen committed a crime severe enough to warrant losing his head over it. If carrying out his execution were up to me, I'd make a few changes :

1) Remove the blindfold. I love watching the videos where the guys do not have blindfolds - their eyes moving wildly about tells more about what they are going through than anything else.
2) Strip the victim. I understand public nudity is frowned upon in these parts of the world, but again, the victim is condemned and thus, does not warrant dignity. If anything, strip him down to his underwear like ISIS did to the 250+ soldiers before executing them.

:cute wink:

The little fucker didn't want to listen and stay still like he was told. He was probably a difficult child in school too.

head suffer a hard strike when it felt down to groung, enough hard to became unconscious. And here vas not time to regain conscious, death are much rapid...His heart pump, but not too much... Some doses of energy drink just before the cut are a good ideea for putting hearts at work until body are completely dry and cardiac muscles became to do sreaky sounds

So very cool. I have a few guys I would love to kill like that , then fuck their headless bodies. Masterbate with their dead skull. Cum inside them before I kill them.... HOT

Got myself a boner just reading the posts - time the video was reposted!

if I remember correctly the beheaded guys in back of him are his brothers--all four of them for drugs offences

I wonder what the kid was saying to his headsman before he got his head cut off? Take my head to my mother please? Just a little off the top?

Back