Hot Teen Beheaded

This was a perfect decapitation. The victim's head fell with a single stroke, so he didn't suffer. Very likely, he hardly felt a thing. But I'm puzzled by the fact that there was no blood gushing from the stump of his neck when his head fell. i've heard that in Saudi Arabia, they give condemned men drugs to slow the heartbeat so as to minimize the flow of blood when the head falls. I wonder if that happened here. Any thoughts?

There doesn't seem to be any obvious squirting of blood all over the place, but once the body hits the ground watch the flow of blood over the ground from the stump

I'd bet the prisoner felt a lot of pain. A fit young guy like that, late teens early 20's, heart pumping faster than ever, nerves in the head still working after the spinal cord cut, he could feel all the pain of the sword-cut for a few seconds, lots of oxygen still in brain. But just guessing, anybody here with some real medical knowledge?

except the hard hit o the severed head on the ground. there's usually a much softer basket or something under the guillotine. i would guess the victim feels the trauma it in some way. what do you think? but nobody will know, 'cos nobody can live to tell.

How would this experience have been any different from death by guillotine?

While the beheading would be similar - I think the whole concept of a device/contraption (the blade is attached to the machine) vs. the blade is being wielded by another human being - is what makes it so different and so hot.

To think how much power the executioner has - essentially snuffing out the life of the teen with one swipe.

I was wonder what they thinking just before they lose his heads. What do you think?

Obviously, the teen committed a crime severe enough to warrant losing his head over it. If carrying out his execution were up to me, I'd make a few changes :

1) Remove the blindfold. I love watching the videos where the guys do not have blindfolds - their eyes moving wildly about tells more about what they are going through than anything else.
2) Strip the victim. I understand public nudity is frowned upon in these parts of the world, but again, the victim is condemned and thus, does not warrant dignity. If anything, strip him down to his underwear like ISIS did to the 250+ soldiers before executing them.

I love the way the guy, after being beheaded, falls down and you can see his left leg slowly stretching and relaxing. Even better, I love the way the other guy grabs him by his ankles and pulls him away. I would have pulled at his toes though. I would have loved to take off his footwear and just grab him by his big toe just to feel the sweat on his feet. Of course I will save his sandals for later. I don't think the executioners would let me play with his sexy body and delicious feet afterwards. However, I could sneak away his sandals and savor the sweet sweat and the sexy smell of his feet that gathered there.

You don't see blood squirting right after beheading because the neck stump was facing away from the camera. The guy was looking forward to this, judging by how his body moved to kneel down. Either he didn't know he was about to be executed, or he thought he was going to heaven as a martyr.

This is one of the best beheading videos, close up and swift chop. I bet it's a good looking young man but too bad the video ended too early. There is a similar quick chop beheading video, lower quality but includes displaying the handsome severed head: http://theync.com/shocking/new-super-beheading-with-a-machete/sword-thingy.htm

5548012Q.png

We have confirmed from a Syrian that this beheading was carried out in Raqqa, Syria not Iraq as some other websites claim. The video in the first post has also been updated without a better quality version and no watermark from theYNC.

I saw an HD version of this video on another site and when the head comes off, you can see a big rush of blood coming out of the kid's neck.

I was wonder what they thinking just before they lose his heads. What do you think?

Probably he's trying to figure out why he has to get his head cut off at about age 19 or 20, why he's being murdered
by a gang of thugs, why no one, like maybe his father, is around to save him from the blade, wishing it would be over
quick while also wishing he could somehow talk his way out of his execution.

Back