Dead Women Feet & Soles

It happened in Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines on June 25, 2015.

This is the full description:

A 16-year-old Silay Institute college student was found dead in a creek in Brgy. Bubog, Talisay City Thursday morning [June 25, 2015] around 9:30 am.
According to the Facebook post of Bombo Radyo Bacolod, the victim is 16-year-old Marissa Parreño basedt on the statement of her father Federico Parreño who positively identified her.
The victim was found by fisherman Rodolfo Dizon around 9:30 am in a creek in Baragay Bubog, a kilometer away from their house.
According to her father, Marissa left their house 9 am the same morning to go to school in Silay, a neighboring city.
Dizon was fishing when he noticed dried banana leaves and was shocked after finding out the hands of the victim slipped from it. Dizon immediately seek help from barangay police to retrieve the victim’s body.
Based on the statement of the barangay police who rescued the victim’s body, the girl is wearing the uniform of Silay Institute. She was found with her blouse’s button open and no underwear.
Police investigation is underway.

PERSONAL COMMENT: Only dead sole can be seen.

This was Marissa's Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008902508775

there is no soles , you have to double you efforts :)

soon mega post .... you know my tastes guys :)
i will not desapoint y'
all

there is no soles , you have to double you efforts :)

soon mega post .... you know my tastes guys :)
i will not desapoint y'
all

latest posts I made have soles and feet in dead girls section. check it out

we have same tastes so I only post dead girls and their feet

A woman was shot dead in Olongapo, Zambales, Philippines, on April 20, 2014.

Last edited:
Back