Needles in Cock

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Have you ever shoved needles into your cock with the sole purpose of drawing blood?

i tried it once through my cockhead.
almost fainted when i couldn't stop the bleeding aftr pulling the needle out, obviously - as i had an erection :"D
it was fun, but next time rather with a partner.

My first time pulling the needle out of the cockhead, I freaked, too. Wasn't expecting the sudden sharp stream and it sprayed all over a white wall. After that time, I knew what to do. Sometimes, I shove my dick into a bottle to catch the blood. Then I might pour it into my hair and watch in a mirror as it dribbles down my face onto my chest. Sometimes I drink it. Once I did it with a partner. (But only once, unfortunately.) I sucked him off as he shot the sweet red elixir into my mouth...and sprayed my face. So many possibilities!
Needles in the shaft is also hot. I once had 12 going through from different angles, my personal best. It is so sensual as the needle pops through skin and then slides smoothly through soft tissue. I also pierce the cockskin and tie on small weights. Then go jogging and feel the weights bounce and pull at my dick. Also sew weights to my nipples to feel them bounce around. Under loose fitting clothes, other joggers have no idea what's happening. Wow, I'm getting hard just typing this!

Super hot device! Would love to wear one, or two, of these, wrapped around my rock hard tool. Pushing a needle, then another, and another. Ecstasy!

I love needle torture in cock and soles...............

that is made out a pill bottle from a pharmacy that meds come in i just cut the bottom of. thinner the pvc pipe and can see thru also

I love making my cock and balls bleed with knives and pins and needles or even broken glass for more kink. It is more fun with someone ordering me to to it. I like drinking it too. Very horny.

Yeah. Piercing the head or shaft produces a lot of blood when you take the needle out. I like piercing my scrotum. Almost never bleeds much and looks just as hot.

like a needle in a haystack -err hungsack

have done it to my cock and my soles a few times, very hot, I have also drank my own blood down while doing it.
put my dick head near a bottle and sprayed the blood into it.... got about an inch and a half of blood.
tasted good!
I have also shoved needles very deeply into the soles of my feet, especially the balls of the feet and arches.
one time I put in about 75 needles into my left sole and after removing them I immediately went out jogging for an hour, came home and from the pressure of the jog pounding my sole meat my entire sock was blood red, I
wrang it out over a cup and it was a sensual tasting combo of my sole blood and sweat combined. Yummmmm
damn, did I ever jack!!!!!!!!!
I wore that sock the whole week, damn did it stink! and my entire left sole bruised up purple and red and black, looked like a CDGs sole! stayed that way for about 3 weeks..........

Back