Needles in Cock

Great pics, Neon. Especially the nails.

I have a fantasy of shoving a needle thru the head of my cock, then fucking a boy until his hole is destroyed.

I have a fantasy of shoving a needle thru the head of my cock, then fucking a boy until his hole is destroyed.

You're going to leave the needle in your cock while you fuck the boy? That's heavy. That's hot.

Using glans like needle pillow is really fun. I've done that like few my friends when desired.

one time I put in about 75 needles into my left sole and after removing them I immediately went out jogging for an hour, came home and from the pressure of the jog pounding my sole meat my entire sock was blood red, I wrang it out over a cup and it was a sensual tasting combo of my sole blood and sweat combined. Yummmmm

Awesome!!!

have done it to my cock...I have also drank my own blood down while doing it.
put my dick head near a bottle and sprayed the blood into it.... got about an inch and a half of blood.
tasted good!

Me too. A nice warm refreshing drink.

How is a needle any diffferent in this case than a permanent piercing - can someone who has done both tell me please.

How is a needle any diffferent in this case than a permanent piercing.

No difference at all. In both cases, all you need is a clean, sterilized (rubbing alcohol), sharp needle.

Been jerking off to NeonKnight's photos.....again. Any more needle and blood lovers out there?

Been jerking off to NeonKnight's photos.....again. Any more needle and blood lovers out there?

Still love needles going into my cock (hurts so good), and the blood flowing out (tastes so good).

I have used chisel point hollow needles into my cock and balls - they are long enough to go thru - and that is a cool scene - so hot, my meat throbs while doing it - wish I could find a partner to play with, I do him, he does me - take turns pushing needles in - and drinking each other's blood

I have used chisel point hollow needles into my cock and balls - they are long enough to go thru - and that is a cool scene - so hot, my meat throbs while doing it - wish I could find a partner to play with, I do him, he does me - take turns pushing needles in - and drinking each other's blood

You make me thirsty...and hard.

Back