Snuff Film Just For You.

i couldn't -- i would feel guilty for the rest of my life, but i suspect others would ... i met someone in real life who admitted while he wouldn't snuff me, he really WOULD jack off to a video of me really being snuffed if it happened

i couldn't -- i would feel guilty for the rest of my life, but i suspect others would ... i met someone in real life who admitted while he wouldn't snuff me, he really WOULD jack off to a video of me really being snuffed if it happened

So would I.

My fantasies often involve the guy being taken by surprise. I would not miss the opportunity, I'd get a copy of the film too. Life is fleeting, but I'd hope the victim is someone with no friends or family and so on. If not, and I can't prevent his death anyway, I may aswell witness.

The hypothetical scenario you suggest is rather circumvented over the reason why all of you (us) have joined this site in the first place...right?
So bringing up a 'moral high ground' you don't think you'd be willing to step over always depend on the circumstantial situation.
And if that situation is 'real' rather than 'fantasy', then your own personal 'judgement' would be altered.
Did that make sense to anyone? Good...because I have NO idea what the fuck I just said!!!:happy banana:

Last edited:
:wink: How about a snuff film featuring me getting snuffed? If I'm in the staring role I'd get to choose how to be snuffed, which would be to be burnt at the stake nude. I would want to burnt facing the stake with my legs wrapped around it so the flames could focus on my waiting buttocks while I press my swollen cock against the stake pumping hard in pain and ecstasy until I reach the point of rapture and grease the stake with volumes of cum! :load:
Fireboots

I would want to burnt facing the stake with my legs wrapped around it so the flames could focus on my waiting buttocks while I press my swollen cock against the stake pumping hard in pain and ecstasy until I reach the point of rapture and grease the stake with volumes of cum!

Hey, Boots. How ‘bout I could take a branch with dead leaves on the end, shove it up your ass, and set fire to it. Your burning buttocks should give you a flaming hard-on.

Hey, Boots. How ‘bout I could take a branch with dead leaves on the end, shove it up your ass, and set fire to it. Your burning buttocks should give you a flaming hard-on.

Burning my ass always gives me a a "flaming hard-on":stroke: Caleb. I regularly burn my own butt! If I'm camping in a secluded area I've even built a fire near a tree to pretend it's a stake and roast my ass over the flames while I hump the "stake" envisioning my own execution by burning at the stake. I end up greasing the "stake" with my cum :load: I've gone totally overboard more than once an ended up with blisters on my butt and thighs:eek:. I loved the burning, but hated the healing.

Fireboots

Do you burn the butt hole, or just the buttocks?

So far I've just burnt my buttocks, thighs, and the shaft of my cock. I love the feeling of flames licking my waiting bare buttocks! I envision myself slowly burning to death with the flames just waist high, then after I pass-out and /or die, having huge fire built to totally consume my naked body!

I have been known to get carried away in a mock BATS scene burning myself to the point of blisters, and on a couple of occasions, open burns on my butt.! I loved the burning, but hated the healing!

By the way I just did an indoor butt burn, 99% isopropyl in a fire bowl, and gave my butt a good roasting until I came against a door frame! :load:

So far I've just burnt my buttocks, thighs, and the shaft of my cock. I love the feeling of flames licking my waiting bare buttocks! I envision myself slowly burning to death with the flames just waist high, then after I pass-out and /or die, having huge fire built to totally consume my naked body!

I have been known to get carried away in a mock BATS scene burning myself to the point of blisters, and on a couple of occasions, open burns on my butt.! I loved the burning, but hated the healing!

By the way I just did an indoor butt burn, 99% isopropyl in a fire bowl, and gave my butt a good roasting until I came against a door frame! :load:

jesus

Well "StrokMctoke", "Jesus" plays a big role in my fiery "BATS" fetish, I was first exposed to this in Catholic School where I was threatened to be cast naked into the fires of Hell because I was a bad boy. I liked the idea! I loved to be naked, and I loved fire!
Fireboots

smoothbrownboi, you might feel guilty participating as a snuffer but if a couple of hot guys got you in the right situation I'm afraid you'd end up a snuff film star yourself in no time. I don't know how many real snuff films there are out there, but I'm be willing to bet you'd be one of, if the not the, first victim in one to visibly cum while getting ended.

In spite of the fact that even though you'd initially been seduced into becoming the voluntary subject of this erotic misadventure, and had a hardon the entire time, once it started to get real I'm sure you'd change your mind. But I doubt you'd be able to escape as I'm sure you'd be pretty easy to overpower. And then amid your writhing, squirming, begging and crying as you were raped and slain, your poor bitch victim genitals would betray you by blasting your last load all over the place in a final unwilling orgasm.

It's just the way you are.

Both smoothbrownboi and greg.squash would be perfect for my snuff film. Both easy to subdue. Both exceptionally hot and sexy men. A perfect duo for dying together painfully.

Last edited:
I am not sure which way I would go. Might depend on how hot the guy looks, what he is wearing, Maybe he was a victim of a drug cartel that he double crossed.

Maybe if in a country in south America. Not sure

That would be so hot, Caleb. I'd love to be ended together with smoothbrownboi! Maybe I'd get to suck his cock before we died. And like him, I'm certain I would be betrayed by my body with a final and ignominious orgasm as I was finally murdered.

Maybe I'd get to suck his cock before we died.

If it's my snuff film, I could definitely work that into the script. Probably have the two of you fight, not quite to the finish, but almost. Winner gets to suck cock but that would be all he wins. I hang you both up in my playroom and work you over to the point neither is recognizable in the end. The process would take a couple days and both would be kept conscious so you could see what was happening to yourself and to him. You both have bodies that would inspire me to do my best work. You win by dying together. And Caleb wins by doing with his own hands.

Isn't there a film along these lines? I recall an episode of blacklist , I believe, where a person not only orders a contract on a person but could have it done in a particular way that would cater to the contractor's particular desires.

If a guy is willingly giving himself up for the pleasure of others, shouldn't that be respected? From the perspective of the guy on his way out, he needs his audience to enjoy his performance. I cold never condone random killing, but as a fantasy, this is an amazing gift.

People on the hanging sites I belong to ask for people to attend their hangings. So far, aside from play I have resister - a real hanging does not appeal. However, if one is dying of natural causes and the illness is intractable and fatal in the imminient future, and he wanted to die with an audience I might relax my decision - MIGHT, not for sure and not sure as to what proof I would want about it being terminal.

Back