Call Me Caleb (3): Adam

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Adam was a beautifully bronzed kid of 17 or 18 who happened to roller blade past my house one hot day. Roller blading! I mean, my house is way out of town! But there he was, slender, with a strong swimmer’s build, and wearing nothing but tight shorts (pink! But sooo sexy!) and his skates, his long sweat-soaked hair plastered to his forehead. I was working in the yard, wearing just cut-offs and boots. As soon as our eyes met, he rolled up the driveway and said “Hi. Could I get a cold drink from you?” Well, fuck, if the gods delivered this beauty to my doorstep, how could I say no?!
An hour later, he lay naked on the playroom floor, his arms and legs spread wide, wrists and ankles attached to 4-foot 2x4’s. I could flip the 2x4 so I could have him face up or face down, but he couldn’t maneuver them. As he lay face up, still drugged out, I stepped onto his gut, wearing metal-spiked track shoes which I had sharpened a bit with a file. Bounced up and down a bit and stepped off to admire the red marks the spikes had made on his belly. I flipped him over and proceeded to step on and off his back, butt and thighs. It wasn’t long before the spikes began to draw blood. As my dick grew hard, I began to hop on and off. Then I took a running start and ran right over him. As his back began to get torn up, I knelt and fingered the pieces of loose, bloody skin.
After Adam’s back was torn up a bit, I turned him over and began to do the same to his front side. It was then he began to scream, so I stomped hard on his belly to knock the wind out. I dug my spikes into his cock and balls, twisting, ripping them. Then, having held myself back for too long, I began to walk on his face. The spikes tore into his forehead, cheeks and chin.
Adam, by this time, was twitching, jerking, crying, frantically trying to get up, but he couldn’t maneuver those 2x4’s. I flipped him on his face again and began to jump onto his body, twisting the spikes as I landed. Had to be careful because, as my frenzy increased, he also became more slippery with blood. A couple jumps on his head ripped his ear half off. Calves, thighs, ass and back…all ripped and oozing blood. Flipped him on his back again and went whole hog, stomping hard, even jumping from a chair. From shins to shoulders, his beautiful smooth skin was torn, ripped to pieces. Adam was in a state of shock, no longer fighting it. Don’t know what he was feeling by now, but I was feeling great! In a state of frenzied ecstasy, I fell on top of him and ripped at his bloody flesh with my teeth, biting and tearing at his nose, ears, nipples, dick and nuts…and swallowed a lot of him.

Thanks. Caleb has many more fantasies to act out.

Back