Headsex with Paul Johnson Jr. - a visual

NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
I was able to find another artist to work with me on illustrating a comic about a fantasy I have.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm REALLY into beheadings. I absolutely love a severed man head and think of ways to pleasure myself from the head, usually by making the head suck my dick or fucking the neck or whatever. Awhile ago, when beheading videos were first starting to be posted online, there was one that stood out to me big time. It was one of a man named Paul Marshall Johnson Jr., an engineer who was captured in Saudi Arabia and beheaded by terrorists. The story wasn't one I really paid attention too, I thought Nick Bergs head was hotter, but that was until I seen the pictures of his beheading. The three photos of his beheading got to me in a way no other man, living or dead, ever could. I was (and still am) instantly aroused and feel intense love for Paul Johnson, mainly his head. I don't know if you can understand that, but that is the truth, I am in love with his murdered head and body.

Video of beheading is here. I fucking love

After watching his beheading video, I learned that they never found his body. Then 30 days afterward the police found his head in a freezer, wrapped in plastic, in Saudi Arabia. It made me wonder why they kept it, because Muslim extremists are anti-gay and I imagine gay necros like us would be abominations to them. It got me thinking, why did they keep it, and all kinds of ideas flowed through my mind and I wrote them down into a story. It sat, with just me reading it, for a long time until I found this wonderful gay necro community. I shared it, and was surprised to find others like me who felt the same way about beheaded men. Felt good, like I found people who knew me, really knew me. So I shared the story here if you want to read it.

I took a bunch of still shots from the video here in this album.

Later, after it was posted, I got a contact from this guy who asked me why I liked Paul Johnson Jr. I told him and he didn't know the story was there. After I sent him the link, he read it and was turned on big time and asked me if the story could be made into a comic. It took some time, but we got a script together and did it. The artist worked on five pages before he quit the project (he got a better paying gig) so we didn't continue until recently when I found another one who was willing to continue. The work is different than the previous artist, but it still works for me.

Comic pages are here for you all to see. Give me feed back.

Back