Skullfucking(through the eye) - Anyone else?

DevilKitten

Demon of Hell
So, Is anyone else into this...?
'Cause I find it /seriously/ hot. Never seen any real, just some drawn pictures which, by the way, are awesome.

Wondering if anyone here thought the same.

I don't mean throat fucking, by the way - I mean through the eye/eyesocket, or through the neck of a severed head.

Reminded me of a joke about a prostitute who had a glass eye. Everytime this one "John" came back she would keep an eye out for him.

So, Is anyone else into this...?
'Cause I find it /seriously/ hot. Never seen any real, just some drawn pictures which, by the way, are awesome.

Wondering if anyone here thought the same.

I don't mean throat fucking, by the way - I mean through the eye/eyesocket, or through the neck of a severed head.

In theory, it sounds fucking hot. Incredibly fucking hot. I feel like I might freak out if I ever actually tried it with a head though.

I have some severed head sex pictures here if you're interested. No eye sockets but lots of oral sex with a head.

Fuck, those pictures (and the story) were incredibly hot.

Damn, I just read that whole thing. And all I can say is wow. Just wow. That was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Every bit of that had my cock throbbing.

aren't there bones that inhibit the actual penetration further than the eye socket? i mean, most dicks are longer than 2-3" and tbh just the tip never satisfied anyone ;)

v hot in theory tho, but in practice may prove difficult /:

I hadn't seen this thread before and am glad it got revived so I could catch up on the hot artwork and stories. My beheading and skullfucking fantasies tend to wander back to medieval executions and early barbarian practices. It's hot to think of societies that were totally unrestrained when it came to finding a hole to fuck. I like the idea of a common understanding that underpaid court executioners could pleasure their cocks in the neck stumps, eye sockets or any other desired orifice of their freshly killed clients. It was a natural perk of the profession. In even earlier times, ancient warlords would keep the skull of a rival chieftain after wiping out his army. The degree of a ruler's success was measured by the size of his trophy collection. The ultimate defeat of an enemy came not just with cutting his head off, but by desecrating his skull and forcing it to host the hard cock of the man who killed him.

An earlier comment pointed out the practical obstacle of the orbital bone structure behind the eyeballs that would prevent the penis from fucking a guy's brain. But the shallower cock tease of the eye socket would accommodate a man's cockhead just fine. Over time, as decomposition progressed, the thinner interior barriers would break away and let in more cock. Of course the sockets could also be punched out with a knife, maybe the same blade that carved the man's head off to begin with, and the head could be cleaned out and prepped for long-term display and use as a sextoy. In the meantime, the mouth and neck stump also provide good short-term recreational pleasure.

When you say "Skullfucking" I think in this... :hahahahha::hahahahha:

Back