PLAY DEAD ?

I play dead regularly with many people..........

Been role-playing since I was in Junior High. Favorite was playing with a LTjg during my time at Camp Fuji, Japan. We'd be shirtless, dressed in Desert Cami's, and jungle-boots, cami-paint from the waist up. Both of us would K-BARs and have a Mano-A-Mano fight to the death. After a sweaty struggle, he'd had disarmed me and pinned my arms behind my back. My chest would be heaving as he brought his K-BAR to my chest. Just under my left pec, my heart would be pounding so hard each rapid and forceful beat visibly thumped. He'd aim the tip of his blade at the visible heartbeat. I'd struggle to break free as he lifted the blade over his head and bring it down [blunt end] right to my pounding heart. I'd stiffen lean body and he'd twist the grip on my chest, shredding my heart. I'd start to cough and pant as I weakened and finally lay still [dead] in his grasp - my ear falling on his bare chest, listening to his heart.

Sounds like an amazing game. I have been involved in some play hangings but never so organized as that was. I want to play as realistically as possible.

In jr high school I was one of the actors in a Halloween haunted house fund raiser. I was one of the dead people who presumably got murdered. It was my job to just lay there while lots of people came through and played with my dead body, Pressing on my stomach, grabbing my dick and balls. One girl who worked there said most people just played with her boobs.

Ive been into this play since I was a little kid. I like to play killer. I sometimes play one on one with other guys or sometimes do a group roleplay. I love when guys struggle and play dead and I use their body. If anyone wants to play add me on skype.

I've never had the courage to discuss this fantasy with a partner.
My current friend with benefits is the most aggressive choker I've ever fucked and he recently made a half-serious joke about penetrating me while I sleep. We're scheduled to meet up again on the 26th. I'm planning on bringing up this roleplay activity as well as a few others. Wish me luck.

How did this play out? I've been on both sides of this. LOVE IT! I'm especially into being VERY slow, being very careful not to wake him up, and not talking about it later...

Awesome to see so many members had the sweet pleasurable experience of playing dead with another guy.

I used to put my boyfriend on a slab regularly he wasn't necro but as a younger guy I used my good looks to manipulate him and other bitches into submission.

Sometimes I would pick up young guys in the street and drag them home get them drunk and play and cum all night.

Those were the days I can no longer do that I want a serious partner now for some serious play.

This is hot. Have you played both sides of this? You'd make a great corpus.

I did that before. I'm a large guy, so my partner (he's short) had much difficulty moving me around and putting me into the bath tub to wash me. After that he couldn't drag me out of the slippery tub and I had to climb out myself before I continued to play dead.😂 But it was fun. I also played a naked, lifeless statue, standing on a table for nearly an hour and let him position me like a synthetic mannequin. I like the way he treats me as his collection.

I did but I only like shrouding, wrapping the vitcim head to toe into white sheets like in morgue.

Sounds hot! Im a small guy and love manipulating bigger guys. I always try to use my own strength for it to feel as real as possible but guys instinctively seem to know to move. I put a guy in a tub once and got him out without his help but he was only slightly heavier than me. It was great.

I did that before. I'm a large guy, so my partner (he's short) had much difficulty moving me around and putting me into the bath tub to wash me. After that he couldn't drag me out of the slippery tub and I had to climb out myself before I continued to play dead.�� But it was fun. I also played a naked, lifeless statue, standing on a table for nearly an hour and let him position me like a synthetic mannequin. I like the way he treats me as his collection.

Sounds hot! Im a small guy and love manipulating bigger guys. I always try to use my own strength for it to feel as real as possible but guys instinctively seem to know to move. I put a guy in a tub once and got him out without his help but he was only slightly heavier than me. It was great.

Bath scenes are really hot. I did two bath scenes with two different victims. With the first victim I dragged him to the tub and then gave him a nice and long hot bath. The second victim I slit his throat in the tub and then took a shower with the corpse in the tub.

I like playing dead and having my soles chowed on

Back