Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PLAY DEAD ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ow View Post
    I've never had the courage to discuss this fantasy with a partner.
    My current friend with benefits is the most aggressive choker I've ever fucked and he recently made a half-serious joke about penetrating me while I sleep. We're scheduled to meet up again on the 26th. I'm planning on bringing up this roleplay activity as well as a few others. Wish me luck.
    How did this play out? I've been on both sides of this. LOVE IT! I'm especially into being VERY slow, being very careful not to wake him up, and not talking about it later...
    Does this rag smell like chloroform?

Quote Originally Posted by Meatpie View Post
    Awesome to see so many members had the sweet pleasurable experience of playing dead with another guy.

I used to put my boyfriend on a slab regularly he wasn't necro but as a younger guy I used my good looks to manipulate him and other bitches into submission.

Sometimes I would pick up young guys in the street and drag them home get them drunk and play and cum all night.

Those were the days I can no longer do that I want a serious partner now for some serious play.
    This is hot. Have you played both sides of this? You'd make a great corpus.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform?

Forum Lurker
    I did that before. I'm a large guy, so my partner (he's short) had much difficulty moving me around and putting me into the bath tub to wash me. After that he couldn't drag me out of the slippery tub and I had to climb out myself before I continued to play dead.😂 But it was fun. I also played a naked, lifeless statue, standing on a table for nearly an hour and let him position me like a synthetic mannequin. I like the way he treats me as his collection.

I did but I only like shrouding, wrapping the vitcim head to toe into white sheets like in morgue.

Sounds hot! Im a small guy and love manipulating bigger guys. I always try to use my own strength for it to feel as real as possible but guys instinctively seem to know to move. I put a guy in a tub once and got him out without his help but he was only slightly heavier than me. It was great.

Quote Originally Posted by xylo View Post
    I did that before. I'm a large guy, so my partner (he's short) had much difficulty moving me around and putting me into the bath tub to wash me. After that he couldn't drag me out of the slippery tub and I had to climb out myself before I continued to play dead.�� But it was fun. I also played a naked, lifeless statue, standing on a table for nearly an hour and let him position me like a synthetic mannequin. I like the way he treats me as his collection.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by verlup1 View Post
    Sounds hot! Im a small guy and love manipulating bigger guys. I always try to use my own strength for it to feel as real as possible but guys instinctively seem to know to move. I put a guy in a tub once and got him out without his help but he was only slightly heavier than me. It was great.
    Bath scenes are really hot. I did two bath scenes with two different victims. With the first victim I dragged him to the tub and then gave him a nice and long hot bath. The second victim I slit his throat in the tub and then took a shower with the corpse in the tub.

I like playing dead and having my soles chowed on
    my cock exists for male feet/soles!!!

Puppy2000
    I would like to meet a man like u. Very much into this

i'm in. I like to rope play. 27 year old. skype : johnny19920121

Forum Inhabitant
    anyone want to play dead for me?

Forum Regular
    I would gladly gnaw Your soles Stustu!
    Homosexuality is a Pain in the Ass.

Forum Inhabitant
    Think I told y'all this one before. When I was about 12 or 13, used to play "Captured Cowboy" with my buddy, Randy. I'd be wearing my cowboy-boots, jeans, & Texas belt-buckle that went up to my belly-button (this is Texas). My hands were tied behind my back (sister's jump-rope). He had a couple of wash-clothes tied over his front & backside, with red crayon Mark's on his cheeks. He would hold the ropes around my wrists with one hand and held a knife to my back as he walked me into the woods behind our block. When we were far enough in, he'd back me up against a tree. I'd be sweating. Sweat would be trickling down my lean body. He would step about ten yards back, and pick up his bow and arrow set (with the rubber tips). I'd stand tall, chest out, belly in, feet apart. He'd load an arrow into his bow, pull it back, and aim at my bare chest. I'd start breathing rapidly. He'd release the arrow and always hit me right at my left pec. I'd cry out and slam myself against the tree behind me. As I started to slide down the tree, to the ground, he would load another arrow into the bow and walk to where I lay on the dirt. As I writhed on the ground, he'd place the tip of the arrow right over my heart. He'd smile and shoot me right through my heart. I'd arch my back, and slowly weaken then lay still (dead) on the ground. He wound then place his ear to my chest, to be sure my heart was no longer beating.

Thread Information