PLAY DEAD ?

Outlawbiker

Forum Regular
Elite Member
Do any of you play Dead with someone?

I use to belong to a group when I lived in Santa Rosa CA the would play cowboy and rustlers. One bunch would be the bad guys and the good guys would go after them. We played Cowboys and Rustlers. We would have shoot out with Paint Pistols. The wounded were finished off in cold blood and the survivor was hung. We use to use a safety Harnes under the guys leathers. It was a big turn on to lead a horse out from a guy and watch him kick. Some got so into it they would drink a lot a water then Piss when they were hung.

I just wonder if anyone else was a sick as us :rollseyes:

Got any stories to tell ?

OUTLAWBIKER

I once met up with a guy who liked 'play dead' role play. He was traveling through town, so we met up in his hotel room. When I walked in the room, he was lying on the bed under a sheet. When I removed the sheet, he was sprawled out dressed only in tight briefs, playing dead as I got to mess around with him. He was really good at playing limp, and it was a lot of harmless fun. I sure wish I knew someone who lived around here (Los Angeles) who was into this kind of roleplay.

Many years ago, I was involved with a group of guys, friends from high school and college mostly. We were into wrestling and fighting in general. One of us lived on a small farm outside of the city, and had a large tractor shed that he had converted to a gym. He had a large wrestling mat that served as the arena and a lot of weightlifting equipment around. We would go out there and have gladiator matches (using wooden swords), boxing matches and the like. Those who got beat, or lost the most batches was either suspended crucifixion style or suspended and flogged. Plenty of beer and weed to go around.

I love to play dead and have my body manipulated. I am very good at playing the role, limp, staring withou any eye movement. I find it really turns me on. Its hard to find guys locally who wantto play. I would love to have a guy play dead for me.

I love to play dead, I met up with a guy on this site. He visits NYC about once a year. I meet him in his hotel room, the last two years. I will be seeing him next month for some play dead role play. He does make a great looking dead guy. Wish I could meet up with some other guys that live close to me in NYC, that like to play dead. I generally play dead by myself, since I don't have anyone else, to enjoy this fetish with. Love to be wearing denmin or all leather as well as my victims. I am not into hanging my victims, I love to kill them by shooting, stabbing and strangling them to death.

I've never had the courage to discuss this fantasy with a partner.
My current friend with benefits is the most aggressive choker I've ever fucked and he recently made a half-serious joke about penetrating me while I sleep. We're scheduled to meet up again on the 26th. I'm planning on bringing up this roleplay activity as well as a few others. Wish me luck.

would love to role play with someone i'm 25 my skype is brendan.reid89

Awesome to see so many members had the sweet pleasurable experience of playing dead with another guy.

I used to put my boyfriend on a slab regularly he wasn't necro but as a younger guy I used my good looks to manipulate him and other bitches into submission.

Sometimes I would pick up young guys in the street and drag them home get them drunk and play and cum all night.

Those were the days I can no longer do that I want a serious partner now for some serious play.

I have been fortunate enough to meet a few guys here and play and become friends. It is such a strange fetish to share and it is a good way to bond over something like this. It is not easy - a lot of guys are all talk and no action, some want pictures, some can't write/lack imagination, some seem to really want to kill you...

When you do find others who are on the same page with this kind of roleplaying, it is great.

Hello everyone, well I met one person which gradually began to like the game play dead , now my boyfriend and every time I play him hanged his neck to fall and there begin to play with her ​​body.

Hi all, If there is anybody in the U K, Essex area that would like to play dead with me, please let me know, thanks. I would like to play victim. Thanks

Let's play dead... "Let's put him in coffin and bury him" See if will woke up or go along with til get in coffin

I had a friend whom it liked the same and we use to get really high (REALLY HIGH) and make sessions to take super strong photos with effects of machine gunned like narco war execution. All dressed with leather jackets or coats and with the semiopen shirts. Well loaded with arms of airsoft. The whole thing was very sexy. Pure jam of strawberry liquefied for the "blood"and effects of holes with ash for the shot wounds in the shirts and in the open chest. We even made very realistic photos in the car with plenty of blood and full of gun "impacts" as execution of armed sicarios and we made the love as in the middle of our "execution" and the cumshot hit the ceiling.

I had a friend whom it liked the same and we use to get really high (REALLY HIGH) and make sessions to take super strong photos with effects of machine gunned like narco war execution. All dressed with leather jackets or coats and with the semiopen shirts. Well loaded with arms of airsoft. The whole thing was very sexy. Pure jam of strawberry liquefied for the "blood"and effects of holes with ash for the shot wounds in the shirts and in the open chest. We even made very realistic photos in the car with plenty of blood and full of gun "impacts" as execution of armed sicarios and we made the love as in the middle of our "execution" and the cumshot hit the ceiling.

Heres another willing victim who loves to play dead, be undressed and examined. south UK

Back