Personnal Collection of sleeping, passed out, chloroform, chocked guys (only photos)

Nice collection, there's a few pretty faces that I fancy. :)

I can't download it. Each time I try to save the file nothing happens. Am I not doing something?

mega uses a very odd file saving system it prevents you from using tools like downthemall when you click the download thing it starts caching it to you temp then pops up firefox's download picker thingy. make sure save file is selected then when the windows explore window pops up asking where you want to save it pick the directory of your choice then open the file with your preferred file extractor. I would bet a lot could go wrong if your having internet issues make sure your have javascript enabled for mega if your use noscript as the site flatout will not work without js

mega uses a very odd file saving system it prevents you from using tools like downthemall when you click the download thing it starts caching it to you temp then pops up firefox's download picker thingy. make sure save file is selected then when the windows explore window pops up asking where you want to save it pick the directory of your choice then open the file with your preferred file extractor. I would bet a lot could go wrong if your having internet issues make sure your have javascript enabled for mega if your use noscript as the site flatout will not work without js

I am using Mac, I do get to the point in which is asks you where you want to have the file saved to, I press ok and nothing happens, the files never download. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. I've never had this problem before.

Back