Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I was 13 years, my school took a trip to a pool and everything I could think was my classmates were drowning and I giving them CPR and compressing his chest.

That nigth was my first...

Orange Triangle wearer. platinum's Avatar
    I first wanked whilst still in the womb! My afterbirth was pretty spunky!

Actually, I remember wamking at around 7 or 8 and used to get really hard to the closing credits of old tv show 'Captain Scarlet' This handsome dude was indestructible, died and came back to life an hour later. It was one of the Gerry Anderson puppet shows (like Thunderbirds) but the closing credits were illustrations of Captain Scarlet drowning , bound and thrown from car, reaching for burning stick of dynamite etc etc. Even at that age, I used to get hard at the drop of a hat, old tv cowboy shows, the fabulously cute Ben Murphy in 'Alias Smith & Jones' both the hot and cute dudes in 'The Professionals' which I still like to watch reruns of (Those supertight Seventies pants which left so little to the imagination!).
    BLOOD, SPUNK & BUNNY WUNNIES!

Banned
    since i was 11, i think im interested in socks...but during younger age..i think i also got something being craved for..i think it was torture to hot guys...well, now, im gay, with ADAMS APPLE and SMELLY GUYS BLACK SOCKS fetish..hmm,,,i wonder, how my lust can be fulfilled every minute????I NEED TO GET THESE TWO!!

Forum Regular
    First is was Cowboys. I was always fascinated by cowboy shoot outs . I loved it when the gunslinger died with his boots on especially of his pants were stuffed in the tops.
    Then I was attracted to guys in leather jackets. I stole one guys biker jacket . I was in bed with the jacket spread out flat and was rubbing my dick on it. I shot my wad for the first time.
    I then started watching cop shows and loved with when the criminal had on a leather jacket and was killed with it on. Boots came soon after that

JJ

Forum Inhabitant
    Well the first i masturbated to a dead guy was on the final destination when Todd got strangled in the bathtub, i started jacking off, and i didnt know i liked it, lol it was a weird feeling.

Forum Inhabitant
    I was 13 and watching some US police drama - an African American man was shot while running away from the bad guy and I was fascinated. I also happened to be videoing the show...I watched it many, many more times. Looked back the CDG wasn't very C but he was very D...

Forum Lurker
    I remember that same scene turning me on.

I don't know if I was really sexually aroused, but in Grade 1 after I stabbed a nun with my pencil I was dragged into Mother Superiours office to get punished. I was told to pull down my pants and lean over a table in front of a print of Heaven and Hell. As my bare butt got strapped I was staring at "Hell" which was full of naked people getting burnt and tortured by well endowed demons. To me "Hell" looked like way more fun than Heaven which in this print appeared to just be robe covered men sitting around Jesus. That combined with a print in my church of the Canadian Jesuit Martyrs getting burnt at the stake nude by the Iroquois and a print of a cute female witch getting her sweet bum burnt by Jesuits became the roots of my sexual fantazies.

I definately was thinking about naked people getting burnt at the stake when I started to masturbate, in fact I'm think that my first wet dream was dream of myself getting my butt burnt at the stake. Now my almost exlusive masbrutory fantasy is me getting burnt at the stake. I'm always nude and usually facing the stake. As I've mentioned elsewhere in this forum, I have played this fantasy out many times, often ending up with blisters on my butt, and occsionally a blister on my cock.
    Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Forum Regular
    I remember as a very young kid watching Clint Eastwood being noosed on Rawhide. I jacked off to that memory for the longest time.

Forum Resident
    Masturbation started when I was 11 but I was probably about the same age when I read in the newspaper about an 18 year old being executed in the electric chair - from then on I searched the newspapers for tirals and executions particularly of younger men. Now, most often when I masurbate it is me going to my execution or me prepping a young guy for same.

The Gimp scene from pulp fiction (: I think I was like 15?

The Witch of Miracles Bernkastel's Avatar
    The place where possibilities can be visualized and seen.
    "In the line of Fire". Near the start of the movie Dylan McDermot's character is being suffocated with a plastic bag and he's whining and almost shrieking. Very nice scene. That was probably the first time for me. I must have been what 12, 13?
    Last edited by Bernkastel; 03-08-12 at 11:25 PM.

The Cruel Witch of Miracles
    "When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice." - Bernkastel

Forum Inhabitant
    it's not something i ever thought about until i came across this forum! i like the feel of breath control and wanking with a belt round my neck, hooked over the door so was looking online for self hanging pics and found this forum only to find the pics and discussions are a major turn on!

Forum Lurker
    I remember I was about 12 years-old. I was watching a movie at home in which a boy, who was about my age at the time, was accidentally shot in the chest during a hunting trip with is Oncle. I clearly remember he was wearing a blue down jacket and a white turtleneck with a zip front (those turtleneck were very popular for boy at that time). On the next scene, his Oncle unzips his vest to look at the bullet wound. Crimson blood was running down on his white turtleneck while the poor boy moaned in pain. His Oncle took him in his arm and brought him into a remote cabin. No cell phone at that time, so the Oncle tried to administrate first aid to him (just some few bandage placed over the bullet hole directly on his turtleneck), but the poor boy died quietly some time after.

I donít remember the rest of the movie because I went back to my room to put on a zip front turtleneck that I had to go skiing with my parent. I put on my winter jacket and start acting like I was the boy in the movie. Then I masturbate and came on my turtleneck. Then I fall asleep still wearing my turtleneck. As far as I can remember, it was just great.

Forum Inhabitant
    about thirteen, late at night after everyone in the house had gone to bed, in front of the TV watching a sword and sandal movie were a hot young guy was spread eagle over a pit of flaming coals....I had watched in the afternoon with a raging hardon and saw it was going to be repeated at 2 AM.....after that it was almost non stop, jacking, I mean....with more and more fantasies of heroes being tortured.....and the wrest is history.

Thread Information