Fascination began at around 8 or 9, I was watching Die hard (I think it was) and theres this scene where all the dead CIA agents just fall out of a truck and holy mother of god I was turned on beyond belief (still the image of a dead agent in a suit is incredible to me).

After that I didn't do anything till about 13 or so, I was asleep at a cousins house and he had this really hot older friend and luckly he'd sleep through a tornado. So I bided my time, I switched on the lights on and off a few times to see if he'd twitch and he didn't, I moved his leg and still nothing. He slept without clothes so I slowly removed his bedsheet and I masturbated about 5 times that night.

First time I kissed a guy was around 6 or 7 when I was in 1st grade. I remember that clearly, we both went to the bathroom together and I dare him to kiss me, I told him if he would kiss me I would give him my entire "surprise bag" in the next birthday we would attend. A surprise bag is a small plastic bag where parents of the b-day boy fill up with candies, treats, toys, cookies and other goodness. So he accepted and he kissed me. I never gave him the bag of course ha ha, but it was nice! That guys still my friend and still hot but nothing else happened again.

Then when we were at 5th grade, the same guy started dating girls older than him (because he was the tallest from our class) and we were all boys in that school -yes, I attended a fucking catholic school.

So, one day this guy (who I tricked to kiss me) gather a group of friends and he told us he fucked a 14 years old girl (he was around 11 years old) and since then he started masturbating a lot, so he encouraged us to do the same and try to fill up a matches' box. He said he was able to completely top it up.

I felt disgusting about doing that, because I never heard of such of thing as masturbating, some time later, when I was alone at home during summer I was watching a "soap opera" for children, there were many hot mexican boys and girls, so I started touching my cock until it got very hard, I completely took my clothes off while watching the show, closed my curtains and I started taking up and down my cock's foreskin (I am no cut btw) until my hips went up and I literally exploded semen all over my chest and pubis.... it was so hot that I started doing it every day and until this day I did not stop from masturbating myself at least 2 or 3 times a day every day... yeah I got lots of cream and I am very horny. When I try to stop from doing it for 3 days, the 4th day I cum like hell.

The first time about fantasizing with a guy's corpse was while I was fucking some adorable and cute boys and I had to cover their mouths to prevent them to moan too loud. So when I was doing that I also tried to strangle them, in fact I did it to many of them of course without killing them. Many of them loved me doing that
(cuz I am very masculine and have strong hands and arms). Some other times, with bigger guys or older guys while kissing them on top of them I hitted them softly and then stronger and stronger to make them mad until they react to defend themselves, so when they did I used all my strength to beat them or strangle them from the back, some times when they got tired of forcing with me, I took advantage of that to insert my cock inside their hot arse until they were completely dominated and loving getting fucked.

So of course, while doing that I always thought how would it be to really kill them and leave them in their rooms or the motel... never done it, but if I do, you all will be the first to know haha.

With some other guys, I loved taking pics of them while fucking, so I made them drunk and I did my stuff, to others, I simply bondage them, cover their eyes completely and putted headphones in their ears so they could not listen the sound of the camera... so I took pics of some of them doing my stuff or taking pics of their naked bods without letting them know what I did...

Other were very happy to get caught on camera for my pleasure.... there was once this guy I eve cutted his pubic hair and shaved his balls to later fucking fresh.

If anyone is interested to see some of my "preys" I would be very happy to trade pics of similar activities of you who read me and what you did with your guys ha ha.

So, just write me back buds! i think u all rock!

:above post:

That's about the wildest stuff I've read on this forum for quite a while.

:beg: I loved the headphones trick, very original, never done it.

It would be great to post some pictures for all of us from your encounters, not "trade" them.

Thank you for replying Meatpie, I felt very flattered about:
:above post:

That's about the wildest stuff I've read on this forum for quite a while.

:beg: I loved the headphones trick, very original, never done it.

I think you are right, this sites offers me lots of good stuff so I will give it back sharing pics of my previous preys... nothing horrid, just nice hot sex and stuff... so where should I post them? perhaps I have to send them to you first Meatpie to get your two-thumbs up?

Our sections are clearly marked - all alive dudes go in the "alive" section.

cool! thanks I was not so sure where to put the victims XD, so next weekend I'll post some of my prey XD

my first time was watching the original "in cold blood". robert blake was going to be hanged. just before he asked to use the toilet so he wouldn't mess his pants. the guard said not to worry, no reason to be embarrassed, it happens to everone when the hang. that made me cum in my pants....i was 14...when they hung him i came again.

I was around 5 and watching the Twilight Zone. It was the "dead mans shoes" episode, and I remember getting a boner when the tramp pulled the dead gansters shoes off. I wanted to find a guy to play with like that so bad...still do!

When I was 10 or 11, my friends and I used to play "Get Shot". The object was to die as dramatically as possible. Indoors or out, we always died barefoot - of course it was cool to try and stick your feet in some other dead guy's face. I found I loved that... lying there staring at the soles of someone's dead feet. We occasionally included girls in the game and that was hot too... I am definitely bisexual when it comes to be made hard by dead bare feet.

Damn, I feel like a fucking retard reading when you guys had your first wank. I remember my first orgasm vividly, but I was already 14 then! I was on a bed on my belly, reading a comic book (muscular male heroes no doubt), and didn't know what was happening to me (shuddered from head to toe; don't remember anything about the semen).

I do remember the fear that I'd never be able to repeat that wonderful experience again (needn't have worried!). I came manually again that same day, which reassured me greatly (still don't remember anything about semen), and for some days I thought I had discovered something nobody else knew about (not my last desillusion in life). Had erections long before that of course, but considered them a nuisance: just causing pain in my pants and awkwardness in company.

Have had lively fantasies about men getting killed for as long as I can remember (long before I shot my first load), and those are still only growing in detail and versatility. Have had very gratifying sex with men and women since (still do), but that doesn't interfere with the fantasies; it's different worlds I both enjoy.

I was 13 years, my school took a trip to a pool and everything I could think was my classmates were drowning and I giving them CPR and compressing his chest.

That nigth was my first...

I first wanked whilst still in the womb! My afterbirth was pretty spunky!

Actually, I remember wamking at around 7 or 8 and used to get really hard to the closing credits of old tv show 'Captain Scarlet' This handsome dude was indestructible, died and came back to life an hour later. It was one of the Gerry Anderson puppet shows (like Thunderbirds) but the closing credits were illustrations of Captain Scarlet drowning , bound and thrown from car, reaching for burning stick of dynamite etc etc. Even at that age, I used to get hard at the drop of a hat, old tv cowboy shows, the fabulously cute Ben Murphy in 'Alias Smith & Jones' both the hot and cute dudes in 'The Professionals' which I still like to watch reruns of (Those supertight Seventies pants which left so little to the imagination!).

since i was 11, i think im interested in socks...but during younger age..i think i also got something being craved for..i think it was torture to hot guys...well, now, im gay, with ADAMS APPLE and SMELLY GUYS BLACK SOCKS fetish..hmm,,,i wonder, how my lust can be fulfilled every minute????I NEED TO GET THESE TWO!!

First is was Cowboys. I was always fascinated by cowboy shoot outs . I loved it when the gunslinger died with his boots on especially of his pants were stuffed in the tops.
Then I was attracted to guys in leather jackets. I stole one guys biker jacket . I was in bed with the jacket spread out flat and was rubbing my dick on it. I shot my wad for the first time.
I then started watching cop shows and loved with when the criminal had on a leather jacket and was killed with it on. Boots came soon after that

JJ

Well the first i masturbated to a dead guy was on the final destination when Todd got strangled in the bathtub, i started jacking off, and i didnt know i liked it, lol it was a weird feeling.

I was 13 and watching some US police drama - an African American man was shot while running away from the bad guy and I was fascinated. I also happened to be videoing the show...I watched it many, many more times. Looked back the CDG wasn't very C but he was very D...

I don't know if I was really sexually aroused, but in Grade 1 after I stabbed a nun with my pencil I was dragged into Mother Superiours office to get punished. I was told to pull down my pants and lean over a table in front of a print of Heaven and Hell. As my bare butt got strapped I was staring at "Hell" which was full of naked people getting burnt and tortured by well endowed demons. To me "Hell" looked like way more fun than Heaven which in this print appeared to just be robe covered men sitting around Jesus. That combined with a print in my church of the Canadian Jesuit Martyrs getting burnt at the stake nude by the Iroquois and a print of a cute female witch getting her sweet bum burnt by Jesuits became the roots of my sexual fantazies.

I definately was thinking about naked people getting burnt at the stake when I started to masturbate, in fact I'm think that my first wet dream was dream of myself getting my butt burnt at the stake. Now my almost exlusive masbrutory fantasy is me getting burnt at the stake. I'm always nude and usually facing the stake. As I've mentioned elsewhere in this forum, I have played this fantasy out many times, often ending up with blisters on my butt, and occsionally a blister on my cock.

I remember as a very young kid watching Clint Eastwood being noosed on Rawhide. I jacked off to that memory for the longest time.

Masturbation started when I was 11 but I was probably about the same age when I read in the newspaper about an 18 year old being executed in the electric chair - from then on I searched the newspapers for tirals and executions particularly of younger men. Now, most often when I masurbate it is me going to my execution or me prepping a young guy for same.

Back