lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
I'm Thai and you?
I want to know what is nationality are you all.

I love German Italian American and all nationality.

American of Welsh-Irish descent.

American...IRISH/GERMAN blood

:load::load::load:

You all great for that!!!!

I'm Thai and you?
I want to know what is nationality are you all.

:sm (42):I love German Italian American and all nationality.
:sm (42):

American of German decent.

American of Welsh-Irish descent.

ohhh LOL!!!

its hilarious how proud "Americans" are to say "I am american of Irish/german whatever decent"

LoL.

You are european then who just moved to another continent ??? True Americans were the native indian population.

LoL.

I am Eastern European of Eastern European decent.

LOOOOOOOOLLL

The Bulgarian government announced on the radio today that the US will lift visa restrictions for my country so next year when I move to San Diego I will call you and probably say:

"Hi. I am meatpie. I am American of Eastern European decent"

eastern european dudes are treated like scum in the US and UK, I have no idea why. Maybe because we are bad boys?

ohhh LOL!!!

:sm (32):
its hilarious how proud "Americans" are to say "I am american of Irish/german whatever decent"

LoL.

You are european then who just moved to another continent ??? True Americans were the native indian population.

LoL.

LOOOOOOOOLLL

The Bulgarian government announced on the radio today that the US will lift visa restrictions for my country so next year when I move to San Diego I will call you and probably say:

"Hi. I am meatpie. I am American of Eastern European decent"

eastern european dudes are treated like scum in the US and UK, I have no idea why. Maybe because we are bad boys?

:sm (43):
Being Hispanic American, I have native Indian in my blood and European Spanish. So I'm a true American at least partially.
I didn't know Eastern Europeans were treated that way. I'm sorry about that Meatpie. They treat us Hispanics like scum too sometimes. Follow us around at stores and stuff to make sure we're not stealing. I heard that we're spreading faster than any other group. Hopefully we will be the majority in the future and not the gringos.:sm (45):

:sm (32):

LoL.

LoL.

LOOOOOOOOLLL

I said it that way because I was following a trend set by the first response. Being that the US is a jumble of ethniticities, and young as far as countries go, and Bulgaria is not, I think it is more exact to say it that way. Has nothing to do with pride, as you put it - has everything to do with exactness. I can't deduct a single thing about someone if they say "I am American", except that they are American. But if you say I am French, Spanish, German, Bulgarian, or Kenyan, I can reasonably deduct more about them from that.
This will become more true for other countries in the future, as it is with Great Britain and the US, but honestly, The US is one of the top countries in world immigration. So this is why it's not about Pride. ( BTW, I didn't say I am an Welsh Irishman living in the US, I said I am American first, and that is REALLY what I am proud of)

And yep, you are correct, My forefathers stole the land from the Indians. But I didn't. I was born here.

Look at this map, each country resized to reflect immigration.

Being Hispanic American, I have native Indian in my blood and European Spanish. So I'm a true American at least partially.
I didn't know Eastern Europeans were treated that way. I'm sorry about that Meatpie. They treat us Hispanics like scum too sometimes. Follow us around at stores and stuff to make sure we're not stealing. I heard that we're spreading faster than any other group. Hopefully we will be the majority in the future and not the gringos.:sm (45):

I was only joking, love hispanics, and don't mind other people. As I said we have gypsies here which are dark chocolate sometimes and although there is conflict there have been here so long we are used to them.

I like America and next year when Obama removes visa restrictions for Eastern Europe I will live in New York's central park and in LA homeless district in winter. :sm (55):

Look at this map, each country resized to reflect immigration.

I saw it but please mate don't embed pictures that are exceptionally large becaise they "disfigure" the forum. :sm (65):

Thanks.

I'm Vietnamese.:sm (42):

Pics?

one one side of the family im as English as can be, with a traceable history back to 1773, the other side have french, scottish and native indian blood mixed in with a tad of jewish blood mixed in for good measure

hahaha i bet u dony guess what nationality i am ;)

Back