New members please don't use this thread for your introductions. These can be done in the Noobzville Central forum where you can tell us more about yourselves please do not do it here.

This thread is only for Flight MH17 discussion and photos.

Forensic experts have already performed several autopsies on the bodies and said that explosive decompression and freezing temperatures were unsurvivable on flight MH17 and everyone was knocked out before they knew what was happening.

No one was conscious during the fall.

I really hope that you are right! Just the thought of free falling from 33 thousand feet and being aware of what is happening freaks me out!!!!

Can others give me their opinion on this picture? Is there a little girls face looking out from the seat. I see a head with black hair to the right and just to the left of that I see a girls face.
IncrediMail_Screenshot_0036.jpg

Don't worry, I found them. Cheers all.

Where are the photos of the dog and birds? I didn't see those.

Last edited:
This idiot in netherlands also talking about a hoax, those people are realy fucked up to believe it was a plane with dead bodys. I know a girl from my town of birth who has died in this crash together with her boyfriend.
Www.martinvrijland.nl

I read that too and got so pissed off at the ignorance of these dimwits... then i read all their other posts and basically its just a site where they find every accident and death a hoax... stupid site

here's an interesting read... and a couple of pics... the comments are what got me. i can't figure out if these people seriously believe what they have written or if it's all in jest??
http://nodisinfo.com/silicone-dummy-detected-wreckage-mh-17-hoax/

This idiot in netherlands also talking about a hoax, those people are realy fucked up to believe it was a plane with dead bodys. I know a girl from my town of birth who has died in this crash together with her boyfriend.
Www.martinvrijland.nl

a family of 5 from my town, and a husband and wife from 2 towns over were on the plane.... one of my friend's kids went to school with the poor kids from the family... some people are just delusional!!

That's an utter disgrace...I won't even bother reading. I realize this is a hard and sensitive topic to discuss as it's been only a week after the crash but we must control our emotions and remain objective in memory of the victims.

That's how I proceeded from day one, don't think it wasn't hard for me to post this shit and gather the correct info in the first days but now I see I was on the right track and have received a lot of support from members in recent days.

And once again thanks everyone for the new pics and news links.

Also it is with a heavy heart that we have to inform our readers that
as of July 25 almost 100 bodies still remain resting and decomposing in the beautiful fields of Ukraine.

We have received this information from a credible source and will try to post more exact numbers a little later.

:facepalm:

are you sure?or is it a merciful answer to our deepest fears?? a clip shows the airplane almost intact until touching ground...

Boy still attached to his seat with brain ejected

boywBhgvV3.jpg

NEW

WE HAVE OBTAINED NEW EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TAKEN SHORTLY AFTER PASSANGERS FELL FROM THE SKY.

VIDEO IS UNCENSORED AND VERY GRAPHIC.

HD QUALITY.

Most of the passangers were unconscious because of the temperature: - 53C and influence of low air preasure outside I think i hope. It was as if you pierce a baloon. The plane had broken into pieces and those pieces killed uncoscious people. Greetings from Poland. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families

Back