OK. I'm gonna say what everybody is probably thinking. Too many corpses, TOO FEW exposed COCKS! What the hell!

Malaysia-Airlines-flight-MH-17-Passengers-Victims-List-Photos3-330x200.jpg
I think the little boy in this picture looks more like this boy. Either way, innocent people were murdered. So very sad!!! Praying for the families and friends!

The boyin the prime of his life in post #47 is Quinn Schansman as verified by the picture below. His was a student and Dutch-American and aged 19.

Bs2KbBkCYAA7Y76.jpg

Last edited:
I totally agree.

I feel so upset for all the passengers on that plane, innocent people, makes me cry when seeing the bodies :sad1:

Gone to a better place than this messed up world.

Last edited:
Hi!

Thanks for bringing the reality to us... I know its gruesome but what better way to deal with the shock and truth of this catastrophe...

RE body ID: The DJ has has a visible black pocket on his T which doesn't show on the corpse and jeans are diff colour... dunno, its hard to tell. so sad though...cant imagine the terror of their last few minutes of life, seconds even..

Body identification. Not sure whether it matched the disc jockey.
View attachment 70251
View attachment 70250

In the interest of identifying dead bodies. Perhaps the members of this forum would be a great asset in assisting authorities and families. this is from a keen sense developed from observing
what a person looked like in life and looks like after death. Ive seen it before in comments. True or False?

1405853841-malaysia-airlines-mh17-i-saw-human-bodies-rain-from-the-sky_5303619.jpg

I think the victim pictured above could be Bart Lambregts , a Dutch national as pictured below? I think they look the same.

Bart-Lambregts.jpg

Very sad :(

That's 100% him yes, what a beautiful dude he had amazing feet. Thanks for posting.

I come from the netherlands and my heart is crying :(
My condolences. Two third of the passengers are Dutch :(

The boyin the prime of his life in post #47 is Quinn Schansman as verified by the picture below. His was a student and Dutch-American and aged 19.

View attachment 70438
Good observation queer23. Just noticed his nose. Sad to know that he was exposed naked at road side.
10501917_830499546962687_7027415984995059594_n.jpg

Hi!

Thanks for bringing the reality to us... I know its gruesome but what better way to deal with the shock and truth of this catastrophe...

RE body ID: The DJ has has a visible black pocket on his T which doesn't show on the corpse and jeans are diff colour... dunno, its hard to tell. so sad though...cant imagine the terror of their last few minutes of life, seconds even..
Just found another evidence that might further match DJ to the stapped dude in white tee (although still not really certain).
DDG Comparison.jpg
What we can deduce from the pic is a purple chair at the left end in a row, where no more chair is attached at its left (check the last pic).
Also found the MH's Boeing 777 seating plan. Business Class seat arrangement is AC (corridor) DFG (corridor) JK.
Happened to check from a computer-printed passenger list that the dude sat at row D in Business Class. The purple chair matches the class type (opposed to blue chairs representing Economy Class).

Anyway, the best evidence shall be the frontal view of the dude (to check whether there's a pocket at left and whether the Nike trainers matched). I spent the whole night checking all videos and pictures I could get from Internet. No fruitful finding, so far.
Can someone help me to locate it, if any?

In the interest of identifying dead bodies. Perhaps the members of this forum would be a great asset in assisting authorities and families. this is from a keen sense developed from observing
what a person looked like in life and looks like after death. Ive seen it before in comments. True or False?

I'm afraid not. Donetsk army did not manage the corpses property. They might be either highly decomposed, misplaced, or mixed up right now. My biggest fear is that the bodies will be detained for whatever agendas forever (like Korean Airlines 007).

View attachment 70464

I think the victim pictured above could be Bart Lambregts , a Dutch national as pictured below? I think they look the same.

View attachment 70465

Very sad :(
I think this is positive as well.

Last edited:
Could the male victim from post #5, lowest right picture, possibly be Donny Djodikromo Toekiran? ( a mother of my friend, whose friend that guy was, just suggested this yesterday)

Naamloos.jpg

BTW does any better quality phoho of that poor guy exist? :(

Anyway, since the train and body bags are coming in, I don't think there will be so many new corpse pictures after this.

I agree. If they were taken to the morgue in Donetsk we would probably have seen some of the bodies on morgue tables but now several Dutch forensic experts have arrived at the train station in Torez and some suggest that all 295 corpses may be taken to a morgue in Amsterdam!

Insane situation.

Reporters at the scene now say the stench of rotting bodies is overwhleming and not many people can take it.

No more pics guys, still we managed to post some really good quality exclusive material.

Special thanks to all the uploaders and everyone else who has posted in this thread.

Possible identification of the man in the video in post #53.

4.jpg

Could possibly be Liam Sweeney who was from England, he was 28 and a football supporter.

Liam-Sweeney.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 338
Back