3rd batch of malaysian victims will be flying home on Sept, 2nd.
9 bodies/urn including 2 dutch

So sad.

The Photo of the Little boy still in his seat with the blue shirt have haunted me. Who was that boy. I think he is 8-year old Ian Allen. Try to Google him and compare the pics. He sat with his parents and 2 Brothers in the back of the plane in the middle row. Most of the identified bodies are either from the front or back of the plane. Rest in Peace Little guy.

Wow, there's still new photos posted after all this while..and one of the victims looks like he's having an erection or something.....Are you guys part of the rebels or something that got access to the site !? Ok just kidding....Great job, guys !!

One of the victim is quite a cutie.. 19 years old by the name of Afif. Also involved was his parents & siblings.

image.jpg

May he rest in peace

He's a malaysian. His body has been returned to family last 22 Aug together with with 19 other Malaysian. Rumours said that those first batch bodies are those who were found intact & not totally mangled or severely burnt. But until now no photos that most likely relate these peoples.

I wonder if its ok to post photos that are not exactly 'gore' here.. Anyway, heres more pics of the boy;

image.jpg
image.jpg

Explosive decompression blew everyone out in seconds.

Some passangers were definatley killed by the impact of the rocket on the aircraft everyone else who was ejected passed out within 15 seconds from lack of oxygen.

At 10,000 metres there is not enough oxygen for humans to breathe and without a mask you die within seconds.

They never knew what hit them.

15 seconds could seem an eternity during something such as that. So sad

Back