Dead Soldiers

Eagle251

Forum Regular
Hello Members

I hope you are all well and can help with posting or location of clips of men in uniform who then get stripped after being killed on the battlefield, thank you in advance

I was hoping some of the members could point me in the direction of uniform stealing from dead soldiers, like custers last stand, Patton etc cheers

See Group Deaths of Wars and murders - shows many dead soldiers some partly stripped - most of the WW1 pics of dead Highlanders show the boots taken , some men their hose also

I like soldiers who aren't necessarily dead, but have distorted bodies, missing limbs and have mental flashbacks and shit, fucked up mutilated bodies. I know it's unrelated but if you go on the internet you can see more cases of those so maybe that helps.

I hope you are all well and can help with posting or location of clips of men in uniform who then get stripped after being killed on the battlefield, thank you in advance
You will find many pictures of soldiers got stripped. In many wars around the world at least one party is involved that is poorly equipped, mostly unorganized rebel groups, paramilitary fighters etc., who don't wear official uniforms and army dress. They are happy about every piece of clothing in camouflage pattern they can get and steal it from the fallen enemy fighters.
I am wondering if it is attractive for them wearing clothes in which another man died - they might be dirty, soaked with blood and urine or encrusted with excrements from the final shit.

If I would find a body of a dead soldier I would love to put on his uniform myself and smell his death in it.

But especially shoes are popular - there are so many barefooted dead bodies lying around everywhere.

You also often find here pictures of killed soldiers with their shirts and pants pulled down more or less so you can see their underwear - which is sometimes pulled down as well. This is good because you can see some of the bullet holes that killed the guy. This happens when the corpses are dragged on their arms over the ground. The enemies like to put them on the back, leave them like this in the public and take pictures of them as an additional humiliation. :blush:
www.southlebanon.org_2014-10-25_11-33-31.jpgaay0MdYh.jpg1218528082_rrrr-rr-rrrrrrrr-rr-rrrr-24.jpg1218528082_rrrr-rr-rrrrrrrr-rr-rrrr-23.jpg1218528007_rrrr-rr-rrrrrrrr-rr-rrrr-1.jpg

So, always remember to put your shirt into your pants and close them properly when dressing for battle!

Last edited:
Back