Would you rather be stabbed or shot?

• Stabbed

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Shot

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters
Um.....neither....
I'd rather be killled by my lover..

stabbed so I can see the blood, as shooting usually means death straight away (but obviously depends on where blade or bullet goes)

one more for shot..

Since my childhood I love the fantasy of beeing hunted and shot naked, taking several bullets, going down, back arching, cock upwards, and dieing moaning & groaning with agony & extacy. As I die, getting finished off with a few more slugs, my dancing body getting watched as the bullits rip through. I like machine gunning, lots of naked guys going into a body pile.

so my clear vote is for shot :wink2:

:load: :sm (5):

Shot, espceially in a war, going down with my mates tight next to mee, shooting my deathwad as I sloewly die from the wound on the field of battle!!!

You might get shot in Chicago too, not necessarily war!

Yeah, but Arowman keeps me away from the bad places...not wanna go there :D

Arrow probably doesn't go out very often you play dead all the time!

hehe, that is for us to know and for you to find out!!

*Tries to locate the secret Meatpie spy cam*

Well if there so much graffatii on the walls that make you fell like you having an Acid Trip. You're prob in the bad part of town.

on a table nude arms over my head stabbed with the knife cutting me open but not killing me yet taking i dick and rubbing and rubbing thin taking out my heart ..........:horny::load::please::please:

Stabbed somewhere in the rib cage. I'd prefer the direct physical contact with my killer: he'd have to have the guts to literally feel the blade enter my body, and feel me die. Bullets mess you up too much inside, and the distance between shooter and victim makes it much less personal.

Stabbed in the gut ... right around (or in) my belly button ... finished off, after several minutes of squirming agony, in the chest.

Shot in head. Less pain. and I dont feel the creeps of the metal through my body

Back