Would you rather be stabbed or shot?

• Stabbed

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Shot

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters
Shot through the chest by several rounds in a large battle among my comrades, falling clutching my bloody tunic crying out "aaaaargh" and found on my back sprawled, eyes and mouth open staring up, kilt thrown up hard cock and balls on show.

Stabbed, but I'd much rather be carved up by a big knife (cock and balls first) than simply stabbed.

Bare-chested, bare-footed and stood,hands tied behind my back, in front of a stake (but not fixed to it) and shot in the chest by a firing squad of five. Finished off by a coup de grace with a pistol in the head as I writhe in agony on the round.

Well, actually I like it both ways. I would like this to happen in a war zone. One side all in all leather and the other side all in denim. We would have firefights, shooting each other and then finishing each other off my stabbing us till dead. Then falling dead on top of each other.

Stabbed, right in the heart but not instant death. I wan't to feel death happening. I want to feel my heart slowing, trying so hard to continue to beat, skipping, until finally silence, eyes staring dead.

Oh, shot, absolutely, no question.

Three or four times, large caliber slugs that rip clean through me, while trying to run. The force of the slugs throws me forward. I'm dead on my feet after the third hit. No long lingering death, either; I imagine taking the slugs hard and fast and dropping like a sack of cement.

Well I'd like to be stabbed somewhere in the chest first, but then immediately there after stabbed in the bulge of my camos(the knife could remain there). Dead on the floor in fatigues and combat boots, legs spread eagle with the knife sticking out of my bulge is the way I'd rather go.

Shot in head. Less pain. and I dont feel the creeps of the metal through my body

I'd want a shotgun or 45 placed under my chin, resting against my adams apple, pointing up. I know my brain and skull would be splattered all over the ceiling and wall but at least no pain. Although if I was given my choice, instead of getting my head blown off I'd want it chopped off...no pain once the blade hits the back of my neck and cuts the spinal cord, but lots of time to enjoy my orgasm as endorphins flood the pleasure centers of my brain.

Nice photo. Nice shot. Right in the nipple. My favorite. Multiple shots too.

Stabbed because damage limited to area of wound only,shooting would cause more tissue to be destroyed
Stabbed in side of neck would be relatively painless,and a quick death.

Would love a blade in the navel just vertically slitting between the abs. Could take it up and down cutting open further.

A belly full of lead would be MY favourite way for YOU to go as well Gutsy - single shot to full on auto ;)

Four big caliber slugs minimum Michael, catching you in your chest, upper and lower abdomen launching you off your feet and sending you backwards through the air landing you on your back like a canned ham - THUD - SPLAT!

One more boner of a bullet explodes out of the barrel resting in your belly button and into your belly button just for fun and one drills and scorches it's way into your brain through your left ear for an insurance shot.

Back