Game of Thrones CDG Fan Club

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I first started watching Game of Thrones back in 2011 when it first aired on HBO and not many people knew about the show. I have been a big fan ever since.

Yesterday I finished watching season 4 and I think it's the most intense season so far.

Your views?

What is the most dramatic scene you remember from Season 4?

Lots happening in the last two episodes but when Tyrion confronts his father in the privy and shoots him with a crossbow the seaosn really reached a climax that was building from episode 1.

But it doesn't end there...Tyrion escapes with Varys leaving the audience to wonder what was his share in the murder of Tywin Lannister.

just a wonderful show with lots of SUPER H O T DUDES!

Wow, I missed that thread thanks for the link.

Amazing that you too were an early fan of GoT like myself.

I made a lot of friends watch it back then through recommendation and also hooked up my sister and her boyfriend.

You are aware there is a book series.
Very Tolkien in details. The TV series had to skip a lot of content to get Season 5 to work. For example, in the books Tyrion the dwarf is still in Yunkai performing a clown act with a dwarf girl that never made the series. In previews of Winds of Winter, Stannis Baratheon survives the attack on Winterfell with Theon Greyjoy enjoying the ballless life.

I've been torn as to pick up the show next season. the climax was awesome, the stabbing of commander Snow. but its STILL building up. When GOT was first aired, it was hawked as a sword and scorcery epic, While I've seen plenty of sword, there's been little sorcery. Peter Dinklage deserves an emmy for his performance as Tyrion Lanaster. He's the reason I watch the show. I think when I pick it up next season, I'll be wondering if anyone else will figure out the the trick of Valarian steel being the only weapon useful against the Walkers.

I never cried my eyes out for a fictional character & now I just did! MY GOD I was so not ready! :RIP:

Nasty and unexpected. I liked Hodor. RIP.

Darn I read this and found out stuff I didn't want to, oops. I have to start watching season 6. I was very resistant to watching this, I didn't want to get all caught up and wanting to see the whole thing but my friend kept making me cd's of whole seasons and I just had to watch out of gratitude. Anyway, I did enjoy it and will be catching up once he makes me the next cd. I won't watch the video but I love the character Aria and want to see how her story continues.

Back