I am not. Why didn't you create a poll?

I'm American so of course I am.

Then again you're from Montana~

I heard uncircumcised penises are more sensitive and probably orgasm sooner, is that true?

YUCKY!

Poor thing u, they cut you like some dog didn't they

And yes, skin above penis head is there for a purpose. To protect. Skin remains soft and sensitive, you cum hard with a single touch.

I'd rather have hot, vicious rape sex for long time then cum in 2 seconds.
Nowonder you orgasm so fast when looking at dead people. :eek1:

Most Americans are circumcized to avoid cockcheese, or religion or something.

But, yes. They cut me like a cute little puppy. They forgot to neuter me though. Wuff wuff!
So there'll be tons of mini dogfoods one day, beware!!

I'm American, and I'm uncircumcised, and I love it! It keeps the cock head more sensitive, and orgasms can be intense. My ex-boyfriend used to tug on my foreskin with his teeth and tongue under it, and MAN that is the best!

I'd rather have hot, vicious rape sex for long time then cum in 2 seconds.
Nowonder you orgasm so fast when looking at dead people. :eek1:

Most Americans are circumcized to avoid cockcheese, or religion or something.

But, yes. They cut me like a cute little puppy. They forgot to neuter me though. Wuff wuff!
So there'll be tons of mini dogfoods one day, beware!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
I'm cut, to.
I like either or.
My bf Linus is uncircuminized.
I use to hate guys who were not cut.
But All I can think of is sucking and darting my tongue underneath his skin.
Lol yah, it keeps it more senstive.
But its prone to stink and smell worse.
Lol cockcheese.

Uncircumcised cocks with long foreskin that goes far past the head-like sausage wrapping- looks pretty gross to me.

Yah that's pretty narly!

I am uncut. Supposedly, there is (was?) a movement to reclaim foreskin among "cutters". Basically, they were trying to grow it back by stretching the skin in the area. When I read in local newspapers (yes, newspapers), I was like, "Okay..."

One of the main reasons of circumcision is to keep your penis cleaner since I'm sure tons of guys don't clean under their foreskin. D:

:C thats sick.
If anyone i suckd off didnt and i tastd nastyness
i cut it off:p

I clean my dick the first thing in the morning.

Same here. I love the hood of my cock, it protects the more sensitive areas so it was there for a fucking purpose.

Cutting it is just maiming the body and is unnatural and gross and I pity all forum dudes who have been maimed in this way and they cock heads have become less sensitive.

Back