I love dick both ways there's nothing lke a beautiful cock soft and warm to the touch and with a little encouragement a beautiful hard swollen cock ready to exploded. And don't forget that nice dick smell.

I am uncut. Supposedly, there is (was?) a movement to reclaim foreskin among "cutters". Basically, they were trying to grow it back by stretching the skin in the area. When I read in local newspapers (yes, newspapers), I was like, "Okay..."

There is a book on how to stretch the skin and some devices one can make or buy to stretch the skin. I was cut at birth but did some stretching for a period of time so that one time I managed to keep skin over the cockhead while going through a sauna. It tends not to stay forward all the time but I love the sensation of the skin covering the head and I also love the feel of the skin rubbing back and forth over the head. I quit stretching when I got sick but now think I should go back to it.

Cut here. Got it cut a few years ago. Nothing wrong with foreskin, just always wanted it cut.
Glad i did, love being cut

uncut

thumb_smiley-vault-signs-047.gif

I am circumcised, high and tight. I got circumcised as an adult for medical reasons. But, I'm into mostly circumcised dicks.

YUCKY!

:sm (30):

Poor thing u, they cut you like some dog didn't they

:sm (41):

And yes, skin above penis head is there for a purpose. To protect. Skin remains soft and sensitive, you cum hard with a single touch.

cut. all night long.

Depends, I was circumcised as a child, but like you guys say it is based on personal prefence. Cut would be easier since you can clean it fully to avoid infection from what I have learned, please correct me if I am wrong?

Circumcised in the first month of life. No consultation and no anaesthetic other than a little wine on cotton wool. Now I wonder why?

Circumcised in the first month of life. No consultation and no anaesthetic other than a little wine on cotton wool. Now I wonder why?

I will not make this a religous topic. I am taking a shot in the dark, were you raised Jewish?

Yes. I was born A Jew and although I do not practice much of the religion I am still proud to be considered Jewish

Interesting discussion. When I see an uncut dick, I fantasize doing a circumcision on it. Would be fun to cut the skin, then suck the newly liberated glans.

Back