Woot for prepped dicks:D
Its so cutee :D

Wow, 10 looks extremely disgusting.

It's like he has a small vagina at the end of his penis.

I am a 9. I keep it clean; just use water 2 x a day; no soaps.

Sad to say I had no choice in the matter - I was cut just after I was born -- this is not fare, I should have been the one to make that choice. I tried foreskin restoration , I found it to be a lot of work - but I did get some streching done and fooled a few.
http://www.norm-uk.org/foreskin_restoration.html - here is an example of one of the many sites I searched.

Phimosis or tight foreskin

I have phimosis which is a tight foreskin covering my cockhead. I have 1" of skin overhang. I would never give these up. I love to have my overhang chewed on when I am being hanged. It feels great. I also have loved cheese since I was very young and always collect a weeks worth before a meet. I insist that as I am being hanged the helper skins me back as far he can and has a nice cheese meal. It smells wonderful.
My skin can go about half way back and then he has been instructed to run his toung around the inside of my skin and against my very redhead (unusal, since I have black hair and blue eyes). This feels so good , better than a drug or popper, that I want to swing right away and want to overdo it.
Don't ever get cut and grow your cheese for a snack.

cut. had it done when I was 16 for medical reasons -- foreskin adhesions to the glans -- don't regret it, and actually prefer it. probably 20% of uncut guys should consider getting cut for medical reasons. speaking from personal experience I'd say about half the uncut guys I've been with really need better hygine-- the smell of some guys dicks is enough to make you puke!

Back