Series: The Celebrity Assassin

19. The Arena, Battle 1

Taylor Lautner woke up suddenly, his head spinning and his world a blur. He saw he was in a large cell, with various other men around him, groaning as they stood up and worked out where they were. Taylor couldn’t remember how he got here. He remembered turning up for a function at an affluent philanthropist’s house but, beyond that, he remembered nothing.

Scanning the cell, he recognised some of the confused faces here: Henry Cavill, Matt McConnaughey, Joe Manganiello. He asked them if they knew what was going on but they were as clueless as he was. The two singers here – Adam Levine and Enrique Iglesias also teamed together, looking very nervous, whilst twins Alex and Charlie Kotze seemed mystified by the whole thing. Lee Byung Hun kept himself to himself. David Henrie, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck and quickly tagged along with Joe and his friends as he almost soiled himself about what might happen.

Suddenly the metallic bars in front of them lifted up and the cell was flooded with light, which the 10 studs followed, entering into a large arena-type setting.

‘I’ve got a bad feeling about this…’ Matthew muttered.

They looked up to see two men on a balcony. Most of them recognized Damien – he was the philanthropist who had invited them all in the first place. They didn’t recognize the other, more solemn character, but everyone agreed he creeped them out.

‘Welcome friends,’ Damien boomed. ‘It is a great honor to have you here and you should feel honored yourselves to be a part of the first ever celebrity arena battle. The rules are simple… a battle to the death, using any means. For nine of you, only a brutal and horrid end awaits you here in the arena whilst for the one who shows perseverance and skill… victory awaits. There are no other rules, no limitations. Simply kill or be killed. My friend Raul here has also tweaked the arena with some other deadly dangers, so keep your eyes peeled for those! And without further ado… let the battle commence!’

tumblr_ll1um1Gbj61qh9icuo1_500.jpg

Nobody moved for a second – it was a lot to take in. Was this guy serious? A nerve-wracked David hurriedly turned to Joe.

‘Listen, if we just stick together and refuse to do it, they can’t do anything. Nobody has to die right?’

Joe nodded in agreement and David breathed a sigh of relief, but the minute he turned his back, Joe grabbed his neck and snapped it to the left with a sickening crack. David slumped to the floor, his stunned and still expression indicating how shocking his murder was.

enrique-iglesias-denim.jpg

This shocking act seemed to be the motivation everyone needed to get into gear as the group dispersed. Lee Byung Hun immediately grabbed one of the samurai swords waiting in the wings and plunged it straight through Enrique’s back until it protruded out of his stomach. Enrique squealed in agony as blood shot out of his front all up his white t-shirt. As Lee yanked out the sword, the doomed singer turned round as if to ask him ‘why’, but Lee didn’t give him a chance, decapitating him with a single blow, his head flying across the arena as his bloodied body sunk to the floor. Up top, Raul smiled in delight.

tumblr_n4k97wAD2g1qjmyffo1_1280.jpg

Elsewhere, Henry had managed to arm himself with a mace and was able to locate Alex Kotze to use it on. He first went for Alex’s legs, causing him to crumple to the ground and scream before Henry pummelled him with the mace. Alex’s mangled screams echoed through the arena as he was reduced to a bloody pulp. When Charlie found his brother’s blood-soaked body, he could hardly recognize him and furiously swore revenge.

Joe was doing well and had already managed to fend off a few attacks. Now he was going on the offensive as he decided to silence Adam Levine for good. Joe didn’t like to hide behind weapons, instead using his brute force to finish people off. Adam desperately tried to reason with the actor as he was backed into a corner, but Joe was determined not to die, and that meant disposing of everyone else.

Adam-Levine-Collection-Outfit-Ideas-for-Him1.jpg

As Adam backed away, he suddenly let out an excruciating scream and turned round. Joe was surprised to see a huge bloodied claw mark on his back, as lumps of his flesh had been ripped out. There was a sudden roar as a lion shuffled out of the corner, having been disturbed by all the commotion. Raul smiled as the first of his traps came into play.

Adam’s reaction could not have been more different as the lion leapt on him, pinning him to the ground and ripping off his face with one savage blow before devouring the rest of Adam’s hunky frame. Joe couldn’t help but smirk and thanked the lion before running off.

Charlie was still looking to avenge his brother’s death and soon tackled Henry, managing to plant a small dagger into his stomach. Henry grunted, wounded but still fighting as he clawed at Charlie, taunting him over Alex’s demise. Charlie responded by twisting the dagger, causing Henry to cry out as blood oozed from his gut. Wanting to remove the stud’s smug grin forever, Charlie grabbed a large metal clamp which sat nearby and began screwing it to Henry’s head.

03+%281%29.jpg

Henry grunted again as the clamp dug into his skull and Charlie turned it tighter and tighter, a look of hatred on his face. Henry desperately lifted his hands up to strangle Charlie but the knife in his gut meant he was too weak. His expression turned to one of desperation as he could feel his skull start to crack. Still Charlie did not stop though and Henry finally lowered himself to begging for mercy.

No mercy was coming as Henry let out a final blood-curling scream before his skull gave way, his entire head caving in on itself in a bloody, gloopy mess. It was quite a sight. Charlie gave a triumphant smirk, followed by a pained gasp as a sword was suddenly plunged through his heart. He looked up to see Lee standing victorious in front of him. Charlie let out a devastated howl before slumping forward into Henry’s gloopy remains.

Satisfied with this, Lee next moved to Taylor, who had been keeping a low profile. His time was up now, however. Taylor saw Lee coming for him and screamed, trying to run away, but Lee was lightning quick, grabbing another sword and hacking both of Taylor’s legs off in a shocking motion. Taylor squealed like a pig as he rolled in a bloody heap on the floor, his legs lying some metres before him. He was completely at Lee’s mercy now and began bawling hysterically.

BkBGUbdIQAEuzfo.jpg:medium

Having killed the most people in the arena, Lee was becoming sadistic now and next chopped off Taylor’s tree trunk arms as Taylor howled, now just a bloodied lump. He never thought he could experience so much pain. Lee smiled again before running one of the swords up Taylor’s gut. Taylor screamed yet again as his guts and intestines slowly rolled out.

Dropping the swords, Lee picked up the intestine before lifting up Taylor’s pleading head and wrapping it round his neck. He then pulled with all his might. Taylor gargled and choked as his own intestine cut off his hair supply. Without his arms or legs, he couldn’t even fight back and could only cry in utter defeat as his world went black and he slumped backwards, dribble protruding from his mouth.

A victorious Lee stepped back, but this turned out to be a fatal mistake as one of Raul’s traps lay in wait – a huge jaw-like clamp, which snapped shut as soon as Lee stepped into it. He just had time to cry out in horror before the jaws ripped through him. leaving his mangled and bloodied body hanging there for all to see. Raul was surprised – if Lee hadn’t made such an idiotic mistake, he probably would have won this.

d97GqFb.jpg

Now just two remained and they were prepared to fight for their survival. Matt picked up one of Lee’s swords, whilst Joe continued to refuse to use a weapon. Joe managed to land a punch to Matt’s nose, breaking it instantly, before tackling the stud to the ground, pressing his knee into his chest and strangling him. Even from the balcony, Raul and Damien could hear the sound of Matt’s ribs cracking.

It looked as though Matt was out for the count but he managed to swing his legs up, hitting Joe in the back of the skull and causing him to slump forwards. As he was bent forwards, Matt grabbed the sword and plunged it up Joe’s ass, causing Joe to let out a excruciating howl as the sword plunged deeper and deeper and shot out of his chest.

joe6.jpg

A weakened Matt slumped back as Joe tried to pull the sword out but only made it worse as blood poured out of his gut and ass like a waterfall. He stumbled round for a second, then let out a defeated cry before tumbling forwards in a pool of his own blood.

Still lying on the floor, Matt sighed in relief – he had won. His conscience was clear too as he had only killed one man, and that had been because he had to. He could dimly hear the applause of Raul and Damien from the balcony before closing his eyes, thoroughly exhausted by the whole event.

st3Yg8l.jpg

A few seconds later, he opened them but got the shock of his life – standing above him was the lion from earlier.

‘Shit-!’ he screamed before the lion’s mouth shot down, savaging his face before clawing at his hunky body. Raul watched his face rip off like Velcro with relish.

‘But he was the winner,,,?’ a surprised Damien said.

‘Damien, my friend, there are no winners,’ said Raul, standing up. ‘Now run along… you’ve got 10 more celebrities to find for next week!’

THE ARENA HAS CLAIMED ITS FIRST 10 VICTIMS, BUT WHO IS NEXT? POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS BELOW!

The Arena is a great setting-idea! Thanks for finally destroying Henry Cavill.
My suggestions for the next round are
Stephen Amell
arrow-stephen-amell.jpg
hung3x01--21.jpg
Colton Haynes
colton-haynes-arrow1.jpg
colton-nipples.jpg
and Ryan Kwanten
true-blood6x05--37.jpg

20. It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Just a short part to set up the events which will take place over the festive period...

Raul was licking his lips in anticipation for the next arena battle, but circumstances beyond his control meant the next battle would have to be delayed. As he placed the bloodied decapitated heads of the arena victims around the stadium, he was paid a visit by one of the organization's representatives, who collected the headless corpses of the 10 studs before sitting Raul down to feedback some important information.

'Tomorrow is 1st December, Raul,' the representative said.

'I was aware,' Raul answered, rolling his eyes.

'Well you're getting a very special kind of Advent Calendar this year,' the man said, pulling out what resembled a traditional advent calendar. 'Christmas is a time where celebrities are particularly prominent... artists with new songs, actors in big roles, you get the picture. Behind each of these windows is a name. 25 celebrities for 25 days of advent. We've carefully selected each one. 24 of them won't make it to Christmas this year... and the final one, well you can have them in place of your turkey. Call it our Christmas gift.'

'What's the point of all this?' Raul asked.

'We want to remind you that we're calling the shots. You'll get rid of these 25 men in any way you please. But we've chosen your victims. Never forget that you work for us.'

Raul had to resist every urge in his body not to just snap this arrogant fucker's neck right here, right now. But he calmly nodded.

'Remember to only open one window per day. If you want to save up some names and get rid of them all together, that's fine too. The organization is impressed with the arena idea.'

'That's very kind,' said Raul, without a hint of gratitude.

'You just make sure these 25 men get a Christmas to remember...'

25 days. 25 victims for Raul. Let me know if there's anyone you want to have a grisly Christmas, or any festive-themed methods of dispatching!

Caio Cesar
mib4vol1mdc1-52.jpg

600full-caio-cesar_large.jpg

2e2kugn.jpg

Junior-Homem-N-3-1-Caio-Cesar.jpg

Spy? Oh gosh, I'm just a mechanic, NO LIE!

Pedro Aboud
Pedro-Aboud-101.jpg

936full-pedro-aboud.jpg

Pedro-Aboud-11.jpg

Pedro-Aboud-12.jpg

Pedro-Aboud(4).jpg

I'm a soldier and ready to fight.

Corey Sevier
MV5BMTMwNjk4NjAzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA4NTk1Mg@@._V1._SX579_SY850_.jpg

medium.jpg

Osombie_avi5464.jpg

600px-OsombieM1911A1%282%29.jpg

Any zombie today?

Keanu Reeves
film-keanu-reeves-hd-wallpapers.jpg

keanureevesmatrixneo.jpg

keanureeves.jpg

o-KEANU-REEVES-570.jpg

keanu-reeves-matrix1.jpg

004TMR_Keanu_Reeves_019.jpg

004TMR_Keanu_Reeves_022.jpg

004TMR_Keanu_Reeves_017.jpg

Neo is ready to sacrifice himself to destroy the devil killer in the battle.

Last edited:
So, I'm thinking of reviving this, only this time Raul is going to have a pet - namely, an alien. I really enjoyed doing the Alien vs. Jocks series I posted elsewhere, so reckon it's time for the alien to start on some celebs. I'll probably only be able to update sporadically but will try and do multiple celebrities in one go. This may eventually replace the Celebrity Death Zone but we'll see.

I might stick to the arena format for now - so there'll be booby traps too, plus the alien. I'll have up to 10 celebs in the battle so let me know who you think should take on the alien first.

Also had a 50 Shades 'Sex Dungeon of Terror' idea which Raul might use on some unlucky celebs, so let me know if there's anything/anyone you want to see in that - will probably do that first.

So who do people want to see in either the 'Sex Dungeon' or 'Alien Hunt'? Will include some of the old requests too.

Oh, I love the idea of sex dungeon of terror, it sound interesting. Here are some suggestions from me:
Duncan James
Sam Claflin
Zac Efron
Daniel Radcliffe
Tom Daley
Jamie Dornan (he plays the main role in 50 shades after all)

Great suggestions, though Zac Efron is already dead in this story - any ideas for how people can be dispatched in the sex dungeon of terror?

Got a few ideas of how the sex dungeon can turn lethal so if anyone has any more celebs they really want to see in it, let me know asap as I'm going to start writing soon.

Oh, I forgot that Zac Efron is already dead in the story.
How about Chord Overstreet to replace him?
And about the sex dungone, since it is a "dungeon" how about some lethal medieval tortures in it?

Back