Series: The Celebrity Assassin

Don't worry - both Hemsworth brothers will be dealt with soon enough! Have updated the blog now, sorry for the delay on that. Keep your requests and ideas coming in - thinking of maybe doing a celebrity trip to a zoo soon.

15. The Jonas Brothers

In no time at all, the party was bustling and brimming with guests, none of whom knew they were standing at the scene of a grim murder – and there were many more to go. Raul was constantly seeking out potential victims and he had already clocked several who would breathe their last before the night was through.

Three young studs who were certain to be in the grisly firing line were the Jonas brothers – Joe, Nick and Kevin. Kevin had come dressed for the occasion in a swanky tux, whilst Nick was slightly more casual but still smart. Joe on the other hand was far too casual and had had to thrust a wad of cash at the doorman to let him in, though he didn’t seem to care. Raul’s eyes narrowed – he hated jerks who just threw huge sums of money around like it was nothing.

The unlucky brothers were going to be picked off one by one, starting with Kevin, who foolishly separated from the group first. Raul took his break and stalked Kevin, who had gone to grab some air in the house’s vast grounds. Pretty soon, air was going to be something he wouldn’t have much of...

Unfastening his bow tie as he strolled in the warm evening sun, Kevin had thought a stroll in the beautiful gardens of Damien’s mansion would be pleasant, but he was unaware that there was something sinister lurking within the bushes. Conscious of the heat, Raul had figured some celebrities would want to go for a walk and so his pet snake Mary lay in wait. It followed Kevin’s every move until he finally paused to watch the sunset – a fatal mistake.

As he admired it, he suddenly felt something moving up his leg. Kevin thought he was imagining it at first but then squealed in horror as he looked down to see a huge boa constrictor slithering up his leg towards his stomach. Kevin couldn’t believe what he was seeing and tried to shake and kick it off but it was incredibly resilient and continued slithering up his stomach and chest until it began slowly wrapping itself round his neck, looking him in the eye as it did it as if taunting him.

Kevin+Jonas+Hollywood+Domino+Bovet+1822+7th+KooT4ZoJi1vx.jpg

‘Shit!’ Kevin cried as he lifted his arms up to try and pull it off, but it responded by shoving its fangs into his right hand, severing two of his fingers in one swift jab. Kevin howled as they dropped off, blood pouring from the wound, and this distraction was enough for Mary to keep wrapping itself around his neck. In immense pain and dripping blood, Kevin panicked, knowing he was now in serious danger.

The blubbering young man was dazed and confused and decided to stumble back to the house to get help. As the snake continued to tighten round his neck, his vision was becoming blurred and patchy, whilst his tux was covered in blood stains from his bleeding hand. He had barely moved a few metres before he fell to the ground, the veins in his head bulging as Mary’s grip was just becoming too tight. Kevin knelt on the floor, clawing at his neck as he writhed. His tuxedo began to tear in places because he was squirming so much but with one final whimper, the young stud realised death was inevitable and was forced to succumb to it. The first brother was no more.

Mary relaxed her grip and slithered off, waiting patiently for Raul, who soon arrived, delighted with Kevin’s stunned and self-pitying expression. He signalled to Mary, who then repeatedly dug her fangs into Kevin’s neck, causing blood to splatter all over his face and body. Mary continued to do this until his head had been completely severed, and Raul picked it up and put it in a bag. He would enjoy showing it to Kevin’s brothers. The rest of his body was rolled underneath a large bush and Raul phoned the organisation to tell them to pick it up.

Unaware that his beloved brother was dead, Nick Jonas had no idea he would be the next stud to be slaughtered as headed to the back, deserted kitchen to take a phone call in peace. Raul had pretty much deserted his post by now, but he knew he couldn’t let a chance like this slide past him. Nick chatted on the phone for a while, then turned round to get the biggest shock of his life – the bloodied, decapitated head of his brother dangling from the ceiling.

The reaction was instantaneous – Nick vomited like crazy. The stuff went all over Kevin’s face (this guy was not getting a dignified death) and all down his front. A combination of the smell and the shock of seeing his precious brother like this caused this reaction. Another reaction soon followed – unbridled fear. He knew he had to get out of here as he was in serious danger.

Nick+Jonas+Young+Hollywood+Awards+Show+_oQ5DMFN9-Yx.jpg

Pushing past his brother’s lifeless skull, he headed for the exit but Raul was waiting. Nick was going to get one of Raul’s more creative deaths, using a kitchen utensil Raul had never used before. As Nick walked through the doorway, he screamed as a flat cheese grater and pushed hard into his face by Raul. The spikes penetrated his flesh and eyes and Nick screamed in agony as Raul pushed and twisted the grater, with sickening squelches following. Nick’s boyish good looks were mangled beyond repair, whilst blood poured out and he was completely blinded.

Nick now resembled something out of a horror movie was fighting for consciousness, though Raul soon finished him off, pushing the grater into his throat with tremendous pressure. Nick gargled and choked and fell backwards, his entire top half just a mangled bloody mess. A truly gruesome end for the poor guy.

Raul had big plans for him though, getting Mary to chop the hunk into lots of little bits before picking up a blender from the kitchen. All of Nick’s limbs were placed inside and blended together. After a while, they made a paste and then, finally a liquid, which was then poured into a bucket. Raul smiled – the stage was set for the final brother’s grisly demise.

Which was convenient, as Joe now arrived looking for Nick. The casually dressed stud walked in and immediately saw Kevin’s decapitated head hanging from the ceiling.

‘FUCK!’ he screamed, as Raul came up behind him, grabbing his crotch in one hand. Joe’s face contorted in agony as Raul popped his balls with a single squeeze – that was his punishment for dressing so casually to a cocktail party. Gasping for breath, Joe was pushed to the floor, next to the bucket of Nick’s blood, which Raul happily explained to him.

Joe+Jonas+Joe+Jonas+Blanda+Eggenschwiler+Lunch+R2MlWENycUex.jpg

‘You’re insane!’ Joe gasped, fighting back tears. Raul smiled. He couldn’t argue with that. Digging his claws into a squirming Joe’s hair, he plunged the guy’s handsome face into the bucket of blood so he was totally submerged. He lifted him out a few times, noting the vomit which dribbled out of his mouth, so he could savour his reaction.

‘You’re gonna drown in your own brother’s blood, Joe!’ Raul laughed as Joe screamed, though this was soon lost as he was plunged under, this time for good. He squirmed and tried to fight back but was no match for the strength of Raul and soon breathed his last in the pool of his brother’s blood, slumping forwards and lying still.

Raul smirked and stood up, admiring his handiwork. He loved decimating families.

‘What the fuck have you done?’

The sickened voice came from behind him. Raul spun round and seemed genuinely surprised to see hunk Kellan Lutz standing there, incredulous at what he saw. And the craziness didn’t end there. Kellan suddenly grunted as he was hit over the head with a rolling pin and slumped to the ground unconscious. From behind him stepped Damien, the host of the party and father of the cocky brat Raul had killed last week.

‘I know what you’ve been doing to my guests... and I know what you did to my son...’ Damien said.

Raul was already plotting how to kill him quickly and effectively, but he was not prepared for what Damien said next.

‘... and I want to help.’

not sure which celebrity, but would love to see raul SLOWLY SUFFOCATE/crush THEM using his MUSCLES. pits, pecs, bis, arms, legs, calfs, etc......

16. Kellan Lutz

Raul wasn’t often lost for words but he now stood there in silence, unsure what to do. His instinct was to just kill this guy, but there was something about him…

‘Did you hear what I said?’ Damien asked.

‘I head,’ said Raul. ‘And you’ve got 30 seconds to explain yourself before you end up like him.’

He pointed at Joe’s lifeless corpse just behind him. Damien composed himself and started speaking.

‘I used to work at the agency which hired you. I applied for the job you’re doing but I don’t have much experience. I’ve only racked up a couple of kills. They went for you and I resigned. But I followed you – kept updated on all the celebrity deaths that have been going on. Then I wanted to test you so I put that obnoxious brat on your flight to see if you’d bite. And you did.’

‘That wasn’t your son was it?’ said Raul, adding things up.

‘He was one of my bar staff. I paid for a round the world trip for him, making sure he ended up next to you on the way back. I know a lot of people in the airline business.’

‘And now what?’

‘The agency made a mistake turning me down. You might be efficient but I’ve got imagination and flare.’

‘So you’re criticising what I do now?’

Damien laughed and shook his head. ‘I admire you. I want to work with you. We can teach each other.’

Raul paused for another moment. His job was a lonely one and he often craved someone with the same level of imagination he had. Someone he could discuss kills with and brainstorm ideas. But he stopped, shaking himself out of it. It was too risky.

‘How do I know this isn’t a trap?’ he asked.

‘You don’t,’ said Damien. ‘But I’ve just found out you’re killing my guests and haven’t flinched a bit. And you know… don’t you? You know I’m genuine.’

Raul looked down at Kellan’s unconscious frame on the floor. There was a small blood spot on the back of his head.

‘Prove it,’ he said.

Damien smirked. ‘With pleasure.’

Kellan Lutz groggily woke up and found him strapped to a wooden board. Looking up, he saw he was suspended in mid-air, tightly bound by straps. He cried out in horror and confusion. He had no recollection of how he got here at all. Looking ahead, he saw his friend Damien and another man stood next to him. Kellan’s eyes widened in horror as he realised he recognised the other man from the kitchen before.

‘Damien!’ he gasped. ‘That guy… he’s a killer! Call the police!’

‘I know,’ said Damien calmly.

Kellan’s mouth was agape. ‘No! No, not you! Damien, we’re friends!’

‘I’m sorry Kellan,’ Damien said without a hint of remorse. ‘The party’s over.’

He pressed a button next to him and the straps were released. Kellan cried out as he slid down, plunging into a huge tank of water. He slipped under the surface, before using his athletic build to swim back up again.

‘Did you forget I could swim?!’ Kellan couldn’t help but sneer as he swam towards the edge, hoping to clamber out of the tank.

‘No,’ Damien responded. ‘But then… so can these.’

Kellan+Lutz+Expendables+3+Premieres+Hollywood+aWKC8BVkaTjx.jpg

He pressed another button which released his six pet piranhas into the tank. Kellan saw them too late and howled as they lunged at him. The last thing Damien and Raul heard of the stud was a mangled scream followed by the sound of ripping flesh and the water turning blood red. Damien turned to Raul for approval.

‘Not bad,’ said Raul. ‘But I still don’t trust you.’

‘That’s understandable,’ said Damien as Raul headed towards the door.

‘It’s Halloween in a few days,’ Raul mentioned before leaving. ‘I think I’m going to take the day off.’

He hesitated for a moment before turning round and smiling at Damien.

‘Impress me.’

Damien laughed as Raul left. This was high responsibility indeed – tasked with impressing the greatest serial killer in the world on the most grisly night of the year! As Kellan’s empty husk floated to the surface of the tank, Damien poured himself a glass of champagne.

‘I think this’ll be a Halloween to remember…’

Sorry about the long delay, but there'll be a Halloween Bonanza coming up soon as Damien tries to prove himself to Raul. So if you've got any celebs you want to see meet a grisly end this Halloween, let me know!

Woooh, Can't wait to see what will happen during Halloween :hard lol: Can I suggest Alex Pettyfer? He is so damn hot
And don't forget about the Hemsworth brothers, Raul hasn't gotten his hands on them yet :tognue2:

LUKE EVANS and HENRY CAVILL, which one you prefer? or maybe two? Hope to see they dismembered or beheaded or gutted by Raul and Damien. As muscular studs, they must have some fight back, but Raul sure may trap them and give them a big Halloween surprise!

large.jpg

henry-cavill-shirtless-11.jpg

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Nice choices! I'll definitely be including those. Anyone else you think should receive a horrifying Halloween visit?

Thanks. Hope to see more fighting, torture and butcher scene about them, it will be a nice try to taste their blood and flesh.

If you need more options, maybe can reference the stud list below:

Aaron Diaz
Alex Prange
Bernardo Velasco
Brad Alphonso
Bradley Cooper
Carlos Freire
Chen Kun
Corey Sevier
Damon Liparli
Enrique Iglesias/Enrike Iglesias
Guilherme Leão
Jan Joon Soo
Jay Zuccato
Juan Yanes
Justin Hartley
Levi Poulter
Liam Exem
Maikel Castro
Matt Mullins
Nichkhun
Nick Ayler
Eddie Yu-yan Peng
Richard Brancatisano
Rodiney Santiago
Roni Kangun
Ryan Carnes
Seulong
Tobias Sorensen
Will Grant
Andy On Chi Kit
Lee Kyu Han
Rock Ji Huanbo
Kim Kang Woo
Bosco Wong
Won Bin
Lee Kyu Han
Gu Youming

Last edited:
Wow, lots of choices. Will certainly try and do some of them. What sort of butcher/torture scenes would you want to see? I've got a few ideas but some more would be helpful.

I would like to give some suggestion about the victim role. Maybe the victim maybe the character that he played in a movie, like Gannicus, Green Arrow. Also, you may set the victim as their original name, but they are not an actor anymore, maybe he is a detective who investigate the killing murder cases did by Raul, like Detective Evans. But finally, Detective Evans be trapped by Raul and get a brutal butchering end. Hope to see more fight back by the stud and not straightly killed by Raul so easily, this may highlight the heroic characteristic of the victim, and make the murder scene more erotic.

This is some murder/ butcher links for your reference. It's a Chinese version cloud storage, and you need to enter the password to open the link, I'll provide you each link and password. 链接means link,密码means password.

Wolf Creek 2 (2013) Butcher scene of Germany stud.
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWuNMVU 密码: o3t2
p2181748915.jpg

020244p8jzwi3wz8wtu8gi.jpg

020251x661fcxkksqfkv66.jpg

020418psbvm6qy6p212v26.jpg

020425zfedddc66maddjpc.jpg

020452v0hbgma9zgtzbvhh.jpg

020536r3g63r3tgu356mm3.jpg

p2183601911.jpg

p2182021680.jpg

Evil Feed (2013) Stud fight to death in a cage
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGuucYy 密码: fryj