Series: The Celebrity Assassin

10. World Cup Massacre: The England Squad

With the England team having been knocked out of the World Cup, Raul knew he didn't have much time to eliminate them before they headed home and so made massacring some of their team members his next top priority. He found something sadistically satisfying about torturing and killing these football studs, since they were cocky, wealthy and successful - a perfect concoction as far as Raul was concerned. Having already used the organisation to gain access to their training ground and set up his brutal massacre plan, he licked his lips in anticipation - there was going to be blood, and plenty of it.

Raul set up his gruesome dungeon in the basement of the training ground and was all set to get started, just looking for the final pieces of the puzzle. However, as he walked into the changing room, he came across an unexpected sight: up and coming young star Raheem Sterling was in there, having just changed into a fresh kit. Raul stopped in his tracks for a minute. He hadn't known Sterling was here.

Raheem+Sterling+England+v+Italy+Group+2014+j08_waBqQK3l.jpg

'Who are you?' a confused Sterling asked, getting to his feet.

These were the last words the talented young star ever said, as Raul was quick to react, lifting his large knife from underneath his jacket and severing Sterling's head in one swift motion. It thudded against the nearby lockers and rolled onto the floor, a stunned expression on its lifeless. His blood-soaked headless body collapsed to the floor.

'Shame...' Raul said, playfully kicking his head. 'If you'd left a bit earlier, you'd have survived this massacre my young friend...'

But the surprises didn't end there as it seemed young Sterling was not the only unexpected team member still on the training ground. At that moment, Daniel Sturridge walked in, having been waiting for his friend. He entered the room, looked at Raul and then his eyes widened in total shock as he saw his best mate's head rolling on the floor.

daniel-sturridge_0.jpg

Before the horrified footballer could come to his senses, Raul had slashed across his throat with the knife, causing blood to pour out over his pristine kit like a waterfall. Sturridge gargled as he grabbed his throat and fell to the floor over Sterling's headless body. As he squirmed and stammered in pain and disbelief, Raul put him out of his misery by planting the knife in his back. By the time he hauled the knife back out again, Sturridge was completely still.

Raul couldn't help but smile. Neither of these two unfortunate studs had been on his hit-list, but fate had led them to meet grisly ends and Raul was not going to complain about that. He heard two more voices getting closer and figured that his main two targets were about to arrive. Figuring things had actually worked out quite well, he ran back towards the basement, which descended from the changing room.

England Captain Steven Gerrard and his young friend Luke Shaw walked in after Gerrard had stayed behind to give Shaw some extra guidance and pointers. The scene which confronted them was grim indeed.

'Holy shit!' 18 year old Luke screamed. The teenager was soon to learn he was very much out of his depth. Gerrard ran over to his lifeless teammates and uselessly proclaimed that they were dead.

'I can fucking see that!' Luke whimpered, starting to panic. 'I'll phone the police.'

Suddenly, they heard movement coming from below them in the basement. They both looked at one another with a sickening realisation on their faces - the killer was still here...

'I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard!' Gerrard yelled, heading towards the basement.

'No listen, we should wait for the police!' Luke cautiously ventured, not wanting to meet the same nasty end himself.

Gerrard hesitated. 'You stay here and phone the police... I'm going after the twat who murdered my friends.'

He continued towards the door. A worried Luke glanced around and then followed his mentor. If there was more than one of them he didn't fancy staying on his own. Besides, he wanted to see Gerrard destroy them. With no phone on him, Luke followed Gerrard down. His stupidity was going to cost them the ultimate price.

'You won't let anything happen to me will you?' a nervous Luke asked Gerrard, still feeling sick at the thought of Sterling and Sturridge's death.

'Trust me, it's the killer who wants to worry,' Gerrard replied, before opening the basement door. The duo were met by a very unexpected sight indeed.

A large goal stood in the middle of the room, with inflatables dotted around it, each with various England players' faces on. Next to it were Raul's hostages who he had prepared earlier. Strapped and wired up eagle-spread to metallic grids were Ross Barkley, Jack Wilshere and Joe Hart, with one more empty grid at the end. The three of them had been gagged and they let out muffled screams when Gerrard and Luke walked in.

Luke sensed somebody behind him and spun around, but Raul immediately booted him in the crotch, causing him to keel over and allowing him to be easily overpowered and pulled over to the final grid. A livid Gerrard tried to retaliate but Raul responded with another of his handy weapons - pepper spray. Soon Gerrard was on the floor in agony as his eyes stung like hell. Whilst he dealt with this, Raul strapped a petrified Luke up.

'What are you going to do to me?!' Luke screamed but Raul ignored him - as if that wasn't obvious! He removed the gags of the other players (and received a torrent of abuse) before heading back to Gerrard, giving him cloths to wipe his stinging eyes.

'You'll need them to be in top form,' Raul explained.

'What for?' Gerrard growled.

'We're going to play a very special game of football, lads!' Raul said, deciding to use lies and fear to get the players to do as he asked. 'Now, I've got Gerrrard's family held up elsewhere in this building... don't bother thinking I'm bluffing. Do I look the sort to bluff? You do as I say and they'll be fine.'

Of course, this was all a lie, just as he had lied to Neymar but the others weren't sure and knew this psychopath was crazy enough to do something like that, and so decided to play along. Gerrard was in control for this game. He would aim the ball at the inflatables and knock one over. Whichever player's face was on the knocked over inflatable would be 'punished'. Raul knew that these punishments were fatal and the terrified players had a sneaking suspicion of this too.

At first Gerrard refused to play and subject his teammates to this grim outcome, but when Raul taunted him about his family, he knew he had no choice.

'This isn't fair!' Luke screamed, tears forming in his eyes as he knew his short life could be brutally snuffed out soon. Gerrard was in disbelief as he placed the ball and prepared to take his shot and hit one of the four inflatables. The others watched on with baited breath as Gerrard kicked the ball, easily knocking down Ross Barkley's inflatable which was at the front. The 20 year old shook his head in horror.

Ross+Barkley+England+Media+Day+NVEFu1xzyRXx.jpg

'Oh shit, oh fuck! Please...' Ross begged as Raul smiled. Gerrard repeatedly apologised to his buddy but this was no consolation as Raul indicated the bucket above Ross' head. Ross was paralysed with fear as he wondered what could be inside.

'Please! God no!' All the other players joined in the begging but Raul ignored them and flicked a switch. The bucket tipped forward, showering Ross in...

... water. Ross was soaked with not only water, but relief too as he figured all this had just been done to scare them.

'Thank you... thank you so much-'

His thanks were soon cut off by screams of agony as Raul flicked another switch, activating the wires that were attached to the young stud and firing an electrical charge through them. Ross writhed and screamed in pure agony as he was electrocuted, vibrating and shaking violently. The wires had been attached in all crevices of his body, even up his assohole, to ensure maximum pain and nobody could deny Ross was experiencing that right now. Finally, his screams were cut out and Raul stopped the flow of electricity, carefully examining Ross' lifeless body, which was shrouded in steam.

'Smokin'!' Raul laughed.

'You're sick!' Jack Wilshere screamed. 'You're a sick twisted fucker!'

'Please don't kill me!' Luke begged, the tears in free flow now. Gerrard couldn't believe his team had been reduced to this, but he had to put his family first. He tried to reason with Raul but when he realised this was useless, all he could do was put the ball down and take another shot, this time knocking over the inflatable with goalkeeper Joe Hart's face on. Hart hadn't said much up to now, but clearly looked distressed after seeing Ross' agonising end.

'You're very quiet Joe,' Raul said, liking his victims to be more vocal. 'No last words?'

Joe+Hart+Team+England+Press+Conference+PA99kAu2RfYx.jpg

'I wouldn't give you the satisfaction,' Hart spat back. 'Even when I'm dying, I'll go with dignity. I'm not begging you for anything.'

Admirable, Raul thought, but foolish.

'I wouldn't count on it,' he said, indicating the bucket above his head and flicking the switch which released a thick clear liquid all over the goalkeeper. But it definitely wasn't water. It was acid.

Hart's blond locks melted off immediately but soon his flesh followed and his excruciating howls cut through the other players like a knife. Ditching his earlier defiance, he screamed at Raul to get the stuff off him, as his flesh was melted and stripped away.

'I thought you weren't begging,' a merciless Raul answered, standing and watching as Hart's bones were stripped of their skin. Hart let out a final screech as his face melted away entirely, his eyes being reduced to nothingness. As silence filled the room, Hart's lifeless skeleton was left there as proof of his excruciating death. The others were just lost for words. They had never seen anything so horrific in their lives.

'Next,' Raul said, without a second thought to Hart. An empty shell was no good to him. The fun part had been watching him melt away. Now he wanted to move on.

'You fucking psycho! You murdered him!' Jack Wilshere screamed. 'I'm gonna kill you for this! I'm gonna-'

Sick of hearing his voice, Raul took his knife from his jacket and popped Wilshere's inflatable.

'Whoops,' he said, before approaching Wilshere's switch.

Jack+Wilshere+England+v+Italy+Group+2014+FIFA+bPSuvqdfsSPx.jpg

'No you leave that alone! Don't you fucking dare!' Wilshere screamed as his bucket was overturned and alcohol was emptied all over him, soaking him. Gerrard had his head in his hands as he couldn't watch. Luke didn't have a choice. Raul swaggered up to Wilshere and noticed piss trickling down his leg. For all his bravado, Wilshere was bricking it.

'Well that should help things,' Raul smiled, before taking out a lighter and setting fire to Wilshere's legs.

Wilshere's screams topped Hart's for their ear-destroying ranking. The alcohol accelerant allowed the flames to spread in no time and soon the stud's entire hunky frame was alight. He couldn't be seen but he could certainly be heard. Gerrard couldn't watch whilst Luke screamed with his friend until his cries died down. That could mean only one thing.

Grabbing a fire extinguisher, Raul got rid of the flames and Gerrard looked from behind his fingers at a black, charred mess which used to be Jack Wilshere. There was nothing distinguishable about him and there was certainly no life left. Raul was pleased the mouthy footballer had faced a drawn-out end.

Next to him, Luke whimpered as he knew he was the only one next.

'Just let him go!' Gerrard cried. 'He's 18 for fuck's sake!'

'It's going to cost you,' Raul said.

'Fuck his family!' a hysterical Luke screamed. 'Just save me! PLEASE!'

Gerrard stepped back in horror. After everything he had done for the young lad, this was his repayment? Luke soiled himself as Gerrard placed the ball down, not wanting to sacrifice anything for the ungrateful youngster.

'No please, Steve! I'm sorry!'

Luke+Shaw+England+Training+Session+HYDuuFA8t2Nx.jpg

But it was too late, the ball thundered into Luke's smiling face on the inflatable. He squirmed, screeched and yelled as Raul headed to the switch but knew it was useless. The terrified teen knew he had just entered his final minute of existence and his feeling of helplessness was truly petrifying. He gave one last pleading glance at Raul before the bucket overturned. There was no liquid inside though - but Luke felt something plop on his head. Daring to look up, he shrieked as the face of an unfriendly snake peered back at him.

'This is Mary,' said Raul. 'You should consider yourself lucky - I only get her out for special kills.'

The boa constrictor had clearly been well-trained and had done this several times, slivering down to Luke's crotch and digging her fangs deep into his cock. Luke howled in total and unparalleled pain. As blood ebbed from his nearly severed cock, Mary returned to his neck and began tightening her grip on it. Luke was in no position to fight back and, despite his struggles, Mary was fully embedded around his neck.

Getting weaker from the blood loss, Luke knew his time was up and he could only whimper and gargle as his eyes bulged and dribble dripped out of his mouth. His handsome face lay shocked, devastated and still as Mary let go and slithered onto the shoulders of her master. Gerrard looked as though he might pass out.

'All your doing,' Raul said. 'Some captain you are!'

Steven+Gerrard+Uruguay+v+England+Group+QIYF9sp3mPKx.jpg

'What about me?' Gerrard stammered, barely daring to ask.

'Oh I've got something very special for you,' answered Raul, leaving Gerrard to fear the worst. Leaving the remains of his teammates behind, Gerrard was led out to the backyard, where a rancid smell clogged up his nostrils. Raul had placed a tank of raw sewage out here. Gerrard could barely breathe. Raul, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind.

'This is what you were in the World Cup, Steven,' Raul spat. 'Now kneel down.'

Gerrard literally felt sick as his chiselled good looks were just inches away from the brown stinky sludge. He was just about to ask about the fate of his family when he screamed out as an ecstatic Raul plunged his rock hard cock into Gerrard's hole, ripping through his shorts and underwear. Gerrard screamed in agony as it ripped through and his face was contorted in pain and degradation. Raul had been dying to compare Gerrard and Neymar and now he could. But the worst was still to come for poor Gerrard.

Steven+Gerrard+England+Media+Access+2014+FIFA+5OqHIevkJOEx.jpg

As he continued to service the stud, Raul forcefully shoved his head into the sewage. Gerrard almost passed out as he swamped in the stuff. Overcome by disgust, he soon panicked as he realised Raul was showing no signs of letting him back up. Gagging and choking, Gerrard tried to fight back but could do nothing as he started to drown in the sludge. He couldn't die like this! It was the most degrading end imaginable but Gerrard never saw daylight again. Brown soon turned into black as Gerrard lost his flight and slumped forward into the sewage, Raul unloading his body into the tank to float there.

Leaning backwards, Raul couldn't help but think these footballers had brought out a whole new side to him. Sure, he had been creative and sadistic in the past but not on this level. He phoned for the organisation to clear the mess up. England were well and truly out.

Adrien Brody - His body on predators was just amazing.. That scene where the alien switches radar and watches his heart beating makes me hard.. I would of gave anything for an extra scene that showed the alien shooting him directly into his heart and watching it explode out of his muscular chest

Ryan Reynolds too his body on blade wooof.. I wanna drink him dry.

always the way the hottest scenarios are the ones that never happen

11. World Cup Massacre: Pitbull and his fans

Raul had never enjoyed himself so much - murdering footballers had fast become one of his favourite things to do. However, after butchering some of the football stars, he soon realised that Brazil was swarming with hordes of other potential victims - the fans. A stroll along the beach showed him that some of these supporters deserved to meet their maker just as much as the players. As a result, he decided to give the unfortunate players a day's respite and focus on snuffing out some of these fans.

Raul knew he was playing with fire again but he couldn't resist. The massacre on the beach when he had killed Zac and his buddies had shown him that, although he loved destroying celebrities, he missed ending the lives of the ordinary deserving studs too. If the organisation found out he was murdering innocent civilians, he would surely be imprisoned or executed but Raul was confident that, amongst the hustle and bustle of the World Cup, he could go unnoticed.

He had already read in the newspaper this morning about a 'freak accident' that had wiped out half the England team, clearly a made up story by the organisation. Raul found it amusing that this tragedy had barely dampened the spirits in Brazil's capital and so luring people to their deaths would be easy. And Raul soon found an even better opportunity. Walking past a hotel, he saw a poster advertising rapper Pitbull, who played at the opening ceremony a couple of weeks ago. With a smile, Raul headed in, posing as Pitbull's agent. The hotel manager was only too happy to direct him into where Pitbull was busy setting up.

Looking suave, Pitbull shook hands with Raul who claimed to be a representative of the hotel who'd be helping him out. For the next hour, Raul helped the rapper set up for his meet and greet session before his gig later on. He distributed flyers, put up posters and helped set up the room. Pitbull was feeling pretty happy and couldn't wait to meet his fans, unaware that he wouldn't live long enough to lay eyes on any of them.

ap7002398311571.jpg

Raul's chance was soon approaching as Pitbull walked up to him and gave him a warm smile, outstretching his hand.

'Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work... it's gonna be a good event,' Pitbull smiled.

Raul didn't respond with a handshake though, instead replying by plunging his trademark knife into a stunned Pitbull's gut. Blood oozed out down his cream trousers as Pitbull grunted and stumbled back, staring at the knife in horror. He stammered a weak protest as he fell to the floor, blood splattered all down him. A delighted Raul stood over him, quite literally twisting the knife as a pained Pitbull lay dying. His suave charm had been extinguished and his life was going the same way. It didn't take long before the devastated rapper's eyes glazed over and he lay still.

Snapping pictures of the body, Raul hauled it up onto the chair. His bloodied gut and crotch could not be seen now so, apart from his vacant expression, there was no evidence that he had been murdered. Raul decided to move the table out of the way, however, so Pitbull's fans could see his bloodied corpse before meeting a similar fate themselves. Leaving Pitbull in the room, Raul waited for the fans to arrive. He had to regulate who would be going in there and so had told people when handing out the flyers that only people picked at random would be allowed in to see Pitbull. Of course, it wasn't going to be random. Raul was picking the people he wanted to see dead.

It was a scorching hot day so most of the lads who wandered in were topless. There were some females who arrived, as well as some males who didn't quite make the cut and so their lives were spared and they were told they weren't lucky enough to see Pitbull. Although these people were disappointed, they had no idea they had just received a blessing in disguise. In contrast, those who were told they could meet the rapper were ecstatic, little knowing they were walking into a brutal trap.

The first to make the fatal mistake was Brad. After one of the World Cup games last night, he and his mates had gone for a big and messy night out on the town. Brad had ended up going back to a girl's hotel (though he could not remember her name) and was now leaving the hotel, dressed only in his green smalls. He had lost his clothes at some point and had no idea where. Spotting him going down the stairs towards the exit, Raul licked his lips and knew this stud couldn't fall out of his grasp.

tumblr_n6z1h3eWpA1r8x9g8o1_500.png

'Hey mate,' Raul said, approaching him. 'We've got a meet and greet going on with Pitbull the rapper if you're interested? Get your photo with a world star?'

'Nah you're alright buddy,' Brad replied. 'It was a bit of a late one last night and I need to sleep it off before tonight.'

'You're gonna pass up on a chance to have a photo with a massive star?' Raul asked. 'You show this picture to the girls tonight and they'll be falling at your feet!'

'Well I don't really have much trouble in that department!' Brad cockily replied, puffing out his chest. He checked his watch. 'Go on then, five minutes. Jeez, this guy must be desperate.'

Raul held the door open for him and he walked inside, turning the corner and gasping in shock as he saw Pitbull's lifeless corpse, blood still dripping from his groin.

'What the fuck-?!' Brad cried before being cut off as Raul wrapped a tightly pulled Brazil flag around the jock's neck. Brad realised his mistake too late and tugged at the ligature but it was just too tight. He began gargling and choking, all the while having to stare at Pitbull's body, knowing that very soon he'd be in the same position.

Tears streamed down his handsome face as he realised his struggles were useless and he was seconds from death. Coming to see the World Cup in Brazil had been a 21st birthday present - the ultimate gift, but now it had turned into a brutal piece of karma for the ladies man. As his struggles became weaker, his hands fell down to his sides and his head tilted, his tongue poking out. He was dead as a doornail.

Not one for allowing his victims to die with dignity, Raul shoved Brad's corpse at Pitbull's feet, shoving Pitbull's sweaty toes into Brad's open mouth. The next victim was going to get quite a sight!

And that victim was Ollie, a young stud who'd got the opportunity of a lifetime by getting the job as ball-boy at the World Cup. He had been over the moon but his new job was going to cost him dearly. He was out for a jog in the seating heat, when he noticed a sign showing Pitbull was in the hotel. Ollie wasn't a fan but knew his sister adored the rapper so decided to get his autograph to give to her. He walked in and Raul was immediately drawn to his athletic frame.

tumblr_n6o1n6CegW1r8x9g8o1_500.png

A grateful Ollie was led inside to the room of death and was left speechless when he saw the dead bodies in front of him. He gave Raul a look of terror and turned to run but Raul easily dragged him back, wrapping his headphone cord around his neck. Ollie choked as Raul pulled him towards him before finally releasing the cord. The stud was close to soiling himself as he felt Raul's warm breath on his neck.

'Please don't hurt me...' Ollie begged. 'I won't tell anyone, I swear!'

'We both know that's not true though, don't we?' Raul replied. Ollie shook his head vigorously but soon stopped and screamed out as Raul implanted his knife into his gut, just as he had done with Pitbull. However, this time, he moved the knife upwards, carving up Ollie's chest and stomach. As it opened up, blood and guts began to spill out, but still Raul kept on going, slicing the dead stud's neck open and then slicing his good looking face in half. The lifeless young man fell to the floor, his mangled face landing in a pool of his own blood. His muscles looked so good that Raul carved them off and put them in a bag to feed to Mary later. The butchered piece of meet was then shoved on a chair next to Pitbull.

Raul knew he couldn't stay here too long so his next kill would be his last. It was also going to be deliciously cruel as a huge fan of Pitbull arrived at the hotel next, excited about finally getting to meet his idol. Andre was a young Brazillian stud who had a bright future ahead of him. Coming from a family who lived in the slums, he had wanted to better himself and had worked hard at his education. He could speak almost fluent English and was poised for a big and successful career. A follower of Western music, he adored Pitbull and had cycled all the way out here to meet him. This was set to be one of Raul's cruellest kills yet.

Raul saw the hunk of beef arriving and knew he had to lure him in. It was much easier than expected. A keen cyclist, Andre asked if he could bring his bike in for Pitbull to sign. Raul said this was fine and helped carry it in.

'I'm a huge fan!' Andre enthused. 'I know all of his songs!'

Raul nodded, more paying attention to the unlucky stud's toned body and tight shorts than anything else. Raul led Andre inside. Both of them could barely contain their excitement, though for very different reasons. Andre got the shock of his life when he turned the corner and saw the grisly scene in front of him.

'Oh my God!' he screamed, looking at Raul in terror. 'You... you killed him!'

Andre couldn't stop the tears coming down. His number one idol lay there dead, definitely not looking like he was at peace.

'If it's any consolation, you'll be joining him shortly,' Raul said.

tumblr_n6d7iu4Ki31tuc78vo1_500.jpg

'Oh no! Oh God, please no!' Andre begged. 'I am a good person, I don't deserve this, please!'

Anyone could see Andre was a good, decent chap but Raul wasn't one to feel guilt or emotion. Andre's pleas merely allowed him to utilise the situation to make it even more horrific for the poor hunk.

'OK... I'll see what I can do...'

'Bless you, thank you!' Andre cried, tears flowing down his face.

'You say you're Pitbull's biggest fan? Prove it,' said Raul, unzipping Pitbull's trousers and lowering his underwear to reveal the dead man's cock. Andre's eyes widened in horror.

'No! NO WAY!'

'Well you're a dead man then!'

Andre was inconsolable. He was destined for great things and would do anything to survive. With a helpless whinge, he knelt down and began sucking his dead idol's cock. He felt sick, degraded. It was the lowest point of his life, though fortunately he wouldn't live much longer to have to remember it. Raul spied the bike pump on the stud's bike and knew exactly how he'd meet his maker. As Andre sucked, Raul allowed his love of asses to get the better of him again and ripped open the back of Andre's shorts and underwear. Ramming the bicycle pump up there, he pumped it, widening Andre's asshole.

Andre screamed in pure agony, managing to bite Pitbull's cock by accident. His crack was being forcibly widened and it was pain personified. Andre was becoming more and more terrified that he wasn't going to get out of this alive and considered making a run for it but before he could do anything, he screamed in further pain as Raul rammed his knife right up his widened ass hole. He twisted it and blood seeped out before the knife pushed through Andre's gut.

The devastated teen fell to the floor as his blood pooled around him. A final tear falling down his face, he cursed Raul for destroying his life before blubbering over the family he would never see again as the life left him. Raul didn't care. He was already planning the clean up. The bodies of the civillians were burnt and Raul phoned the organisation to tell them to collect Pitbull. The civiliians would just be three unlucky lads who got lost amongst Brazil's vast slums and never returned.

Raul was becoming nastier - this job had made him more sadistic than ever before and he was loving the secret life he led killing civilians as well as celebrities. Woe betide the unfortunate studs who bumped into this killer in the future...

12. Cristiano Ronaldo

Slaughtering fans had been fun but Raul knew he had to rid the world of some more arrogant footballers before he left Brazil. And there was one particular footballer he had in mind - Cristiano Ronaldo was a dead man walking.

The stud himself was not in a good mood. Portugal had been knocked out of the World Cup and he and his team were preparing to go home. Ronaldo thought he had given his all and felt that his team had let him down. Disgruntled, he paid one last visit to his team's training ground before he left with his dreams in tatters.

As he wandered round the hall for the final time, he suddenly heard the door behind him open. He spun round but saw nobody there. Shrugging it off, he continued to sadly walk round until he suddenly sensed movement behind him. He was quick but not quick enough as he turned round, only to be met with a blunt object to the side of his head and his whole world turned black.

A while later, Ronaldo groggily woke up, wondering what the hell was going on. A streak of blood dripped down the side of his head from his wound. He was chained eagle spread to a giant metal slab and no amount of squirming could set him free. Craning his neck up, he saw a sinister looking man approach him. Ronaldo demanded to be set free.

'Oh I'm sorry Ronaldo, I'm afraid that won't be happening. You see, my name is Raul. You may have heard of some of the tragic accidents which befell some of the other players. Well let me tell you that they were no accident. I slaughtered them all and you may well be heading the same way...'

'Oh shit please! I'm a good man! Please let me go! Please-!'

Portugal+v+Ghana+Group+G+2014+FIFA+World+Cup+F60nKMz4a7Ql.jpg

Raul cut off his simpering by flicking a switch. Just underneath Ronaldo's tight bulge was a hammer which suddenly swung forwards, ramming into his crotch. There was a sickening squelch as his cock and balls were mangled. Ronaldo screamed in agony and almost passed out.

'Hope you weren't planning on having any more kids,' Raul chuckled, before adding under his breath, 'Not that it'll matter soon anyway...'

Ronaldo almost soiled himself. He had to get away from this psycho! He couldn't die - he was the world's greatest footballer. Unfortunately, Neymar had thought the same thing and had had his young life savagely snuffed out.

Portugal-National-Team.jpg

Ronaldo wailed as Raul winched up his metal slab so he was upright and he got the shock of his life. In front of him were two more gigantic slabs, both facing one another. Shackled to them was the entire Portugese football team. They were wetting themselves (some literally) with fear. Ronaldo noticed huge blood stains around their crotches and realised all of them had had their cocks severed. The reason none of them were screaming out was because they had had each others' bloodied cocks stuffed in their mouths as gags. Ronaldo wanted to throw up. These prime specimens had had their pride and joys decimated.

'Now Ronaldo, you choose,' said Raul. 'Either you or your team is slaughtered. Which is it to be?'

The Portugal team's eyes widened in horror. They knew who Ronaldo would choose to save. His teammate Pepe had to act. Even though he was disobeying Raul by spitting out his cock gag, he knew he had to persuade Ronaldo. Raul didn't mind but ordered him to speak in English so he could hear his pleas for mercy.

'Cristiano,' Pepe begged, tears streaming down his face. 'We are like brothers. You have always out your team first. Please! Let us live! We will tell the world how much of a hero you are!'

But Ronaldo had made his mind up a long time ago. 'You all let me down in this tournament. You are weak. But I am the greatest footballer the world has ever seen. I must live! I'm so sorry...'

'NOOOOO!' Pepe screamed with his teammates spitting out their gags and joining him. Raul did not need telling twice and rammed on a lever. The metal slabs were on wheels and zoomed in to one another at great speed. Ronaldo actually did throw up this time as there was a grotesque splat and crunch as his teammates slammed into one another rapidly. They were slaughtered in an instant.

When Raul released the lever, all that was left of the Portugal team were mangled blood and guts, pieces of brain and the odd eyeball. Ronaldo was inconsolable.

'I have done what you asked. Now let me go!' he cried.

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Portugal+v+Ghana+Group+G+tcld67o_6pol.jpg

'Oh no!' said Raul, slamming the metal slab back to the floor with such force that Ronaldo's spine shattered. 'You've just proven your cowardice!'

'Shit!' Ronaldo screamed, realising he was paralysed. 'I can't move!'

'You're going to burn in hell with the rest of your scumbag teammates!' Raul spat, before hoisting on a winch. Above Ronaldo was another metal slab which was now slowly moving towards him. Ronaldo howled as he realised that soon he would also be reduced to a pile of pulverised blood and guts.

'No please! I beg you!'

But Raul grew sick of his wining and released the winch. Ronaldo screamed in terror before the slab slammed into him, squelching him into a paste.

Raul did his own clean up job this time, using a Hoover to clean up the mess and store the bloodied gloop of his victims in his own jars. He figured he could use them at a later date.

Looking at the remaining teams in the tournament, Raul now had to decide whether any of them deserved to be destroyed or whether he should move on to pastures new...

Let's make Leonardo Dicaprio Leonardo Decapitated. He's not buff but he's so spiffing in a suit.

Last edited:
13. Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Raul had had such an amazing time in Brazil, though for different reasons to everyone else. The World Cup was in tatters with many star footballers meeting tragic and unexplained ends. The safety of Brazil was blamed with the organisers having to pay out millions in compensation. Nobody had any idea that the real perpetrator was passing through airport security without a care in the world.

Heading back to the US, Raul felt inspired. His delicious cruel side had been unleashed and he had no intention of putting it to rest. In the airport, he spotted deserving victims, licking his lips at the thought of destroying them but devastated that he couldn't. It became even more frustrating for him when he ended up sat next to an obnoxious rich kid whose daddy had paid for him to watch the World Cup. He moaned to Raul about how his dad hadn't paid for him to fly first class but all Raul could think was how much he wanted this arrogant jock dead.

Feeling infuriated as he arrived at the other end, Raul was heading out of the airport when he saw someone walk in who caught his attention - hunky actor Cam Gigandet had just made the worst mistake of his life and he didn't even know it.

Desperate for a kill, Raul knew he couldn't pass up on this opportunity and so hurriedly met up with the organisation rep he was due to meet at the airport. Time was everything and within 10 minutes, Raul was dressed a caretaker, sweeping he airport floor whilst watching Cam.

Luckily for Raul, Cam was early for his quick flight home after a week's shooting. He was looking forward to being reunited with his family, not knowing that that reunion would never come. After grabbing a coffee, Cam headed to the toilet and Raul knew it was now or never.

Locking the door and putting the out of order sign up, Raul walked in and saw Cam at one of the urinals. He innocently whistled as he swept up with his mop, his eyes fixated on his victim. Cam was soon unnerved and spun round, zipping up his fly.

'Dude are you watching me piss?' a horrified Cam asked.

cam-gigandet-williams-sonoma-gift-run-02.jpg

Raul immediately sprang to action. He grabbed Cam's fresh coffee cup from near the basins and threw the boiling hot contents into the stud's face. Cam screamed as his face burned and rubbed his eyes. At the same time, Raul rugby tackled him to the floor.

Still screaming, Cam tried to fight his way up but Raul knelt down on his chest, digging his knees right in. Cam gave an excruciating cry again and Raul smiled as he could hear his victim's ribs cracking.

'Please, I've got a family...'

But none of his prey's pleas for mercy had ever worked before and Cam was no exception. Raul pressed the handle of his mop hard on Cam's throat. His eyes widened in terror as he realised his method of death had been chosen. He squirmed but the more he resisted, the more Raul pushed, cracking more of his ribs.

Cam began to cry, knowing death was inevitable. He fought for every last second. Just minutes ago, he had had everything he could ever want. Now he was just seconds away from being a lifeless corpse. He gave Raul a final pleading look before gargling and lying still, his eyes staring up and tinged with sadness and confusion.

'It wasn't personal, Cam,' said Raul. 'You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time!'

Suddenly he spun round as he heard a vigorous banging on the door.

'Hey! Open up!' he heard a male voice shout. Raul figured they'd go away but they didn't give up. With a sigh, Raul left Cam's body and walked over to the door, opening it slightly.

'Sorry, this one's closed - oh!'

Raul didn't believe in luck but if he had, he would certainly think today was his lucky day. Standing at the toilet door was the jerkass from the plane.

'Listen dude, I really need a slash OK? I got delayed with my luggage, fuck knows where my excuse for a father is. So just let me have this, yeah?'

The ungrateful brat, who Raul remembered was called Will, didn't wait for an answer and just barged past.

'Oh I'll let you have it...' Raul murmured with a smile as he closed and locked the door.

http://hotguysoffacebook.tumblr.com/image/90391615401

When he turned the corner, Raul smiled as he saw the stud frozen, his jaw dropped as he looked at Cam's body.

'You said you needed to piss,' said Raul, pointing at the body. 'So piss...'

'I'm not pissing on a dead body!' Will cried, feeling sick. Raul didn't respond to this well, grabbing the jerk by his hair and shoving his head into Cam's face, the dead actor's final saliva being wiped into Will's screaming face.

'OK I'LL GO! Please don't hurt me!' Will screamed. With a disgusted groan, he started pissing. At Raul's behest, he spread it out, covering Cam's face and body until he was soaked through. Will was sobbing uncontrollably. Raul smashed his face into one of the cubicle doors to shut him up. The guy's nose shattered in an instant and his snivelling face was covered in blood.

'Please let me go! I'll do anything! I can give you money! Lots of money! Or you wanna kill more celebs? My dad knows loads. He's having a big cocktail party next week... loads of them will be there. I can help you... Please!!'

Raul smiled - perhaps this waste of space had a use after all.

'Give me the details,' he said.

'Promise to let me go first,' Will said. He was clearly forgetting who was in charge. Raul grabbed him by the hair again and pulled him into a cubicle, ripping some chunks of hair out as he went. He rammed Will's head down the toilet, holding the screaming stud down there until he faced the very real prospect of drowning. Raul then roughly dragged him up again.

'OK I'll tell you!' Will screamed. Raul made him write it down. Despite his private education, Will was far too dumb to write a fake address or time and gave Raul everything.

'I've done everything you asked!' Will said, degraded and in pain, at his lowest point.

'Well then I have no further use for you,' Raul replied. Will screamed in horror as he realised what this meant. He tried to run, but Raul dragged him back, punching him in the crotch repeatedly before shoving him to the floor. He then grabbed Cam's piss- stained body and shoved it on top of a writhing Will, sitting on top of both of them.

Will gagged as he was soaked with his own piss and his world went black. But a much bigger problem existed - he couldn't breathe! Cam's body was suffocating him. Will squirmed like never before, his final selfish thoughts being of how his brothers would get his father's inheritance and not him before he lay still forever more.

Delighted at his kills, Raul informed the organisation rep. He explained how Will had walked in on the kill and had to die to stop to stop it getting out. The rep seemed to accept his story. Days later, Raul read in the paper that following a traumatic World Cup, a young man had lost it and murdered stud Cam Gigandet before killing himself. The organisation had obviously staged it to look that way.

A very pleased Raul now had to find himself a swanky outfit. He had a cocktail party to go to...

Gosh! Neymar really get injured of his back bone in the match with Columbia! Sad to see that, but I am enjoy with his painful expression, he is so hot!

Sorry for the delay guys - will get some more chapters up soon. In the meantime let me know which celebrities you'd like to attend the upcoming cocktail party!

It must be a hot scene to see Rodiney Santiago be sliced up his body, beheaded and dismembered.
Since he has a hunky body shape, maybe he is mastered in martial arts, but still can't beat down Raul, because Raul has a lot of trick to kill the guy who stronger than him.

Great Thread!!! I would love to see Channing Tatum or Henry Cavill be butchered.

14. Hugh Dancy

Raul had a devilish smile on his face as he pulled up outside the gigantic mansion where tonight's lavish cocktail party would be held. He loved massacres and tonight was going to be one to remember. He had no idea who was on the guest list but knew there would be plenty of eligible victims attending the swanky event.

The organisation had managed to sneak him in as a barman so he would have a perfect view of everyone there. He also found it amusing that despite the fact his son's corpse had been found only days earlier, the father of the brat he had met in the airport was still going ahead with the party. Guess he hadn't been the apple of his dad's eye after all...

After surveying the luxurious mansion and strategically hiding his weapons, Raul waited for his guests to arrive. As it happened, he did not have to wait long as a few minutes before the 9pm start, Hugh Dancy walked into the front room. It was a sweltering hot July day but the heartthrob was still wearing an expensive coat, clearly this was an outfit he had been saving for a while and was determined to wear.

'Am I the first one?' he asked. 'God that's embarrassing. My driver arrived early.'

'No problem,' Raul said. 'Damien has just popped out to pick up some of the other guests so why don't I rustle you up a cocktail?'

'That'd be great, thanks,' Hugh said, taking a seat, unaware he was in mortal danger. He perched himself on the bar stool and as he looked around, Raul took the opportunity to appreciate his chiselled good looks before beginning to make the poor guy's lethal cocktail.

Raul was lightening fast, having trained as a cocktail maker long before he had began slaughtering studs, and Hugh seemed impressed. The guy had no idea he was in danger and so completely missed Raul adding a significant amount of deadly poison to the mixture before sliding it over.

'The house special!' Raul declared.

'Cheers!' said Hugh, raising the glass before taking a big gulp. He gagged immediately. 'Shit, that's got a kick to it!'

He coughed a little, rubbing his throat. Raul laughed, delighted that the guy had so easily signed his own death warrant. It wasn't long before Hugh realised this too, as he suddenly stood up clutching his throat.

Hugh-Dancy-August-Man-Malaysia-septembrie-2013-7.jpg

'Shit, I can't-'

With no warning, he suddenly vomited all the way down himself, ruining that stylish outfit. He looked at Raul in horror but got no sympathy as he saw the suave actor's face start to turn red then blue. His eyes began to bulge as he choked, falling to his knees in disbelief and confusion. He reached out his hand towards Raul as if to beg him for help but he got no sympathy from the killer and with one final gargled choke, he slammed to the floor, completely still, his eyes still bulging.

Raul knew he had to move quickly before the other guests arrived and so shoved the body in a cupboard behind the bar and cleaned up the vomit. Soon enough, it was as if nothing had happened. And just in time too, as the host Damien swaggered in with a plethora of guests. For now, Raul was reduced to just serving drinks. But he was already plotting his next kill...

Back