Hairy Paulinho drowned

Yesterday, Jon posted images of a "Paulinho" who was gunned down. What an unusual name to appear in CDG's obituaries two days in a row. Now, why does this drowned guy's one hand look so weird -- the one that's on top of his belly? What's with that? Anyway, it gives me the creeps to imagine inhaling water.

Yesterday, Jon posted images of a "Paulinho" who was gunned down. What an unusual name to appear in CDG's obituaries two days in a row. Now, why does this drowned guy's one hand look so weird -- the one that's on top of his belly? What's with that? Anyway, it gives me the creeps to imagine inhaling water.

Paulinho is a diminutive for Paulo, it is a very common name (like Paul in english)

Paulinho is a diminutive for Paulo, it is a very common name (like Paul in english)

Aha, thank you for pointing that out. I often see names here that strike me as bizarre, but I must remember --> English is hardly the only language on this planet. In fact, it is probably a relative newcomer. Maybe the diminutive for Alex is Aleinhx.

Notice that by the time they got Paulinho in the truck, someone took his watch off....Very Nice. Brazil is a thieves den.

Nice observation serrth, now I'm fantasizing taking his watch with all these people watching lol

Aha, thank you for pointing that out. I often see names here that strike me as bizarre, but I must remember --> English is hardly the only language on this planet. In fact, it is probably a relative newcomer. Maybe the diminutive for Alex is Aleinhx.
Alexinho :too hard to take:

Notice by the the time he is loaded onto the truck, his fancy gold watch is gone......:super mad:

Back