western europeans are the most attractive people in the universe

Very subjective statement. Russians are Slavs and Russians are fucking hot!!!
Exhibit #A: Dead Russian actor Alexsy

I would never have guessed a Slav could be a blue-eyed blonde. I know Nordics are fair, but I thought Slavs were dark. Now I know better. You see how educational this site is?

Novak Djokovic is tennis playing Serb (Slav) and very handsome IMO

op put Slavs and Africans in the same category.

y6yCiyW.png

w9M9itVz.jpg

I don't find Asians cute at all, Barry Sloane for me. :hearthrob: Kisses.

aiden.jpg

Wrong, Arabs are the most attractive in the world.
None of those men listed is as gorgeous as this hot survivor of the ISIS terrorists.
Ali Hussein Kadhim

Mostly, I prefer whites. So that puts me in the western European camp. But I have seen some blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Slavs who I consider really hot. Skin color or facial features don't matter as much as body type and characteristics. Then, too, do we mean physically attractive, as in handsome, or sexually attractive, as in let's fuck. Can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's not a simple choice. White, smooth, built: mostly. Others on occasion.

I see alot of models on sites like Flirt4free who are Russian and find them to be the most beautiful creatures in the world. It seems there are alot of young muscled lads in Russia. I also am very fond of Israeli guys who have muscular bodies as well... one of my greatest fascinations is this IDF soldier who is what I would call a perfect human.. a godly creature who I would give anything to cut out his heart

I'm with you on that, demon. Open him up and lay my hand on his still-beating heart. Then rip it out.

I would rape their still beating hearts still attached to them then rip them out with my cock as I start cumming. The heart is the perfect fuck toy!

Back