Just posted a pic, and site logged me out, when I logged back in siad 'ypu not have permission to view this page' - had to log off internet and re-enter to clerar it. tought we'd sorted that one ages ago!

If you are using a different browser than Firefox this can happen yes and has been reported by many users.

PARSE ERROS MESSAGE AND WHITE PAGE AGAIN .
When trying to open main page this is all i see?, any one else getting this problem?, I can still get on to pages if i use thread links option.
I usualy open forum on my messages page first, then go to main page.

I am sorry to hear Dark.

We can confirm the same bug has returned despite all our efforts to fix it.

If this continues CDG will undoubtedly go down as we try to restore normal working order but there is a high risk of losing some data during this process.

When I now click on to view an image, it appears as a small pic in the upper left corner of the screen,almost too small to see. A few days before, I would be able to view a larger photo in the center of the screen. I have done nothing different as in past. Very frustrating...

Whenever I post something, I'm kicked off from the forum and have to log in several times until it succeeds.Is this normal?

Whenever I post something, I'm kicked off from the forum and have to log in several times until it succeeds.Is this normal?

No m8 - posting is usually a smooth process - and is ok for me - I can't assist with this one but an admin my be able to give advice. Sorry.

jon

Your browser must allow cookies to be saved on your PC.

Also, when you log in put a check in the "remember me" box.

Thnxs 4 quick response Meatpie - hope that helps jonnyfreak.

jon

ah i have the dreaded white page..faytel error on upload of pics.
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 62652416) (tried to allocate 6444529 bytes) in /home/meatpie/public_html/includes/class_image.php on line 2401
metpie said this was fixed so could it be somthing on my end???

Hi ellis,

Thank you for notifying us of your problem.

The white page is known as "the white page death" and is the most severe form of error a user can get. Everyone gets one from time to time, in most cases it is no something you should worry about.

Unfortunately we cannot always react on time as our database performs hundreds of operations every second and occasionaly the forum gets overloaded.

As I said we upgraded the version of the forum software. Bugs have appeared but today we fixed them.

My recommendation for you:

1. Close your browser.
2. Clear all cookies and cache.
3. Restart and log in as usual.

If you still get the white error page please send an email to cutedeadguys@mail.org

For best forum experience we recommend that you have cookies enabled and also use the Mozilla Firefox browser if you have log in problems.

Did you get a white page today?

What was the last time you got that error?

i think it has somthing to do whith my pics cant figure it out .i tried to post the rest of the shower seen. same thing so i posted a pic from another set im doing and that one came out.yet it did let me post the shower pics in a album(huh go figure)im thinking its got to be on my end.well will see when i post another set..

You are so handsome in the face I want to kiss you and suck your cock

I want to see how you die and how you hang yourself on video

You will be on theYNC

ohh wow...

----------------------------------

Dear ColdJoe,

You have received a new private message at Cute Dead Guys from Meatpie, entitled "Private Message Quota Reached".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://cutedeadguys.net/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hello,

You have reached the maximum amount of private messages you can receive and send on this forum.

Upgrade your account for just $15 and remove this limitation.
Best,

Cute Dead Guys Forum team*

ohh wow...

----------------------------------

Dear ColdJoe,

You have received a new private message at Cute Dead Guys from Meatpie, entitled "Private Message Quota Reached".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://cutedeadguys.net/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hello,

You have reached the maximum amount of private messages you can receive and send on this forum.

Upgrade your account for just $15 and remove this limitation.
Best,

Cute Dead Guys Forum team*
Huh, never got that message before.

Back