What would you do to this blonde hunk?

His tattooed hide will make a good lamp shade. Held in a cell within view of the autopsy table where he will be both executed and processed, he watches me construct the metal frame over which his tanned flesh will be stretched. He knows what lies ahead, because the lamp on my workbench has a shade made of another stud’s tattooed skin. The finished merchandise will fetch a good price from a “collector,” especially when the ad for the product is accompanied by the photos posted here, showing him as he looked prior to slaughter. I will rape him periodically as he awaits execution. This will give me the basis for comparing pre- and post-execution fucks into his ass. In addition to his flesh, I also intend to harvest his sperm. He will be secured naked on the kill table, his wrists and ankles clenched tight by automated clasps. A metal garroting band will be clamped across his throat and will eventually be used to kill him. He will feel a deeply intrusive butt prong extend upward from the surface of the table and expand by means of a foot pedal. I will pump the inflatable dildo out until the intrusion massages his prostate and prompts a good hard-on for me to milk. A vacuum cock sheath will be placed over his rod, attached to a milking machine. His sperm will make the tube run white as he bucks, groans and surrenders his seed. The sealed jar of harvested studcum will be labeled with his photograph, date of death, and sperm count. Online sales to specialty collectors and sperm bank managers are brisk and profitable. Once the flow of semen begins to recede, I will activate the garroting mechanism and commence execution. The gradual but relentless constriction of his throat under the band will prompt his cock to return to full hardness. The garrote will literally squeeze the remaining cum from his loins as his body, facing extinction, desperately and instinctively attempts to reproduce prior to termination. In my experience, a man’s deathcum is the highest quality wad he will ever shoot—usually very thick and rich. Once his throat is crushed and I press my stethoscope onto his left pec to confirm his death, I can release the garrote and clamps and deflate the butt plug in his rectum. I will scrub his corpse to clean off his death sweat. Before skinning him, I will deposit more of my own seed in his still warm ass with a good necrofuck or two. A two-foot wide swath of hide from the center of the back around over his tatted upper arm and across both pecs will be sufficient for my purposes. Since I will be tanning part of his flesh anyway, I will cut his cock off at the same time and preserve it as a souvenir of the kill. I’m sentimental that way.

That was so freakin hot and brutal. It would have been awesome if you had tortured him a little longer, maybe skinned him alive. I would love to butcher him slowly, slice off his pecs and eat them while he watches. I would also destroy that hot ass of his and make some rump stakes out of his glutes. That, or lower him slowly into a wood chipper and stream it live.

I would grade his carcase AA1, perfect meat for your special barbecue.

give him a show of each method of execution that he can pick. then on execution day he faces whatever execution method shown causes the highest fear response. the guards and executioners having whatever fun they want with him until his execution. and of course they will be cruel. picked from the worst of the condemned and spared as long as they work on the row as the guards.

strap him to the execution gurney naked.. Stroke his delicious muscular body and telling him that he will die when he cums.. lick and suck his cock with my hands all over his pecs it needle sitting in his bicep. He feels himself coming close and begins to fear the impending doom, his breathing become more rapid and I can feel the heart surging in his muscular chest.. I am sure that is all he can hear: the constant beating of his own heart.. I signal the execution to begin just before he cums and through his arm enters only the Pancuronium bromide and as he cums all over his body every muscle will freeze and his heavy breathing will cease. I will mount the gurney rest my head on his firm muscular chest and listen to his strong beating heart as he suffocates and dies

strap him to the execution gurney naked.. Stroke his delicious muscular body and telling him that he will die when he cums.. lick and suck his cock with my hands all over his pecs it needle sitting in his bicep. He feels himself coming close and begins to fear the impending doom, his breathing become more rapid and I can feel the heart surging in his muscular chest.. I am sure that is all he can hear: the constant beating of his own heart.. I signal the execution to begin just before he cums and through his arm enters only the Pancuronium bromide and as he cums all over his body every muscle will freeze and his heavy breathing will cease. I will mount the gurney rest my head on his firm muscular chest and listen to his strong beating heart as he suffocates and dies

These humans they take it for granted.. The most simplest thing: The ability to breathe! No need for a rope, no need to close his mouth and nose, the chemical will do the job. His eyes are moving, his body is desperate to move to make his lungs fill with that precious air he has enjoyed and took for granted for 20 years. I will feel that warm body until it is silent.. It's a strange feeling.. This muscled torso is not rising and falling as my head presses against it but the boy's heart is beating furiously hard trying to push any oxygenated blood to his starving brain to no avail.. He is suffocating and there is nothing he can do about it. He lies there in the silent empty room. his head can hear nothing but what I hear.. His heart starts to calm and weaken. His cock bulging cums again thicker this time and I can feel him going, this is torture.. I will stay with him until that pumping muscle has silenced completely and will tell him to enjoy the afterlife while he has it because when I join him, I will find him and I will get him again..

And finally if you can flaunt your hot body like this, your asking to be a meaty happy meal!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Back