These are great images, many of them look real, but some details missing, like pissing in pants?
This is true, Todd. But one thing to note with morbid tech is that, he took the time to make it very realistic. The model was always limp and never helped in any way. Also he filmed in short sequences, so we never see the model breathe. He always showed the stripping of the body.

Granted, he focused on post death and yours is about the death.

This gives me an idea for your new site. I know you are working your ideas, right now. (BTW ... Can't wait to see them). But maybe future - you could do multi part videos. Follow through from start to finish. Show the murder, then crime scene, then morgue. It would be incredible to have this concept on video with the POV of our desires. Hot guys with there bodies manipulated and stripped and prepared for burial. What do you think?

Justin Bridgeman and Dirk Vandrees have PERFECT FEET...be hot to get those guys acting in some more flicks.

This is true, Todd. But one thing to note with morbid tech is that, he took the time to make it very realistic. The model was always limp and never helped in any way. Also he filmed in short sequences, so we never see the model breathe. He always showed the stripping of the body.

Granted, he focused on post death and yours is about the death.

This gives me an idea for your new site. I know you are working your ideas, right now. (BTW ... Can't wait to see them). But maybe future - you could do multi part videos. Follow through from start to finish. Show the murder, then crime scene, then morgue. It would be incredible to have this concept on video with the POV of our desires. Hot guys with there bodies manipulated and stripped and prepared for burial. What do you think?

I agree... I think what is often missing from videos is what happens AFTER the death... specifically, the disposal of the body... a body may end up in the morgue, but it may also have other destinations... a ditch... a river... etc... :)

You've got it .. I like how you're thinking. Look forward to the grand opening.

People say that these are not real dead guys, trust me they are real The open scenes are subject to debate but the rest are real trust me

Back