Handsome biker's guts out

Ive seen these photos before but am wondering why he only has socks on. Did someone remove his shoes/sneakers?

It makes me feel faint just looking at these photos.

And yet we all get on highway every day knowing this could be us almost at anytime. It happens all the time. Think about it. You too can become a piece of lovely meat we cn look at.

Oh wow, he is a really handsome hunk. I would love to make love with him, both halves. He is so sexy and kissable, a very cute corpse to leave behind. His legs are almost naked and he only has socks on, which enhances the sexy factor. Would have loved to suck on his succulent toes and taste his big cock.

It's been 10 years since I first saw these photos, yet I still have dirty dreams about this man. The position of his legs might have something to do with it. They just look sooo inviting spread apart like that.

More importantly, his black socks just leave so much to the imagination. They highlight the arches of his feet and the shape of his toes, and nothing more than that. Were his feet sweaty but amazing? Or were they unappealing in general? Although that doesn't matter anymore - he wouldn't be complaining when I give his feet an oral massage working my way up his thick thighs.

I read somewhere there was actually a video of this incident. I tried asking some people here for it but they don't have it either.

If anybody has the vid for this... You know the drill. šŸ˜

Back