voodoo/black magic

danuweb

Bananas FTW!!
My grandmother practices haitian voodoo. She does both white and black magic. Where both good and evil things can happen to your mark. Anyways, I want to know do any of you guys believe in voodoo or dark magic. I'm not gonna tell you if I practice it, but I do believe it in to where I can cause humiliation or harm to some people.

Interesting thread man. I believe both in white and black magic...When I was a kid my grandmother took me to a young witch in a village, she did some strange things I was too young to understand but I remember being quite scared.

Lated I found out gran ordered the witch to do magic and make me overcome my fears.

Years passed and I nearly forgot about this real life witch.

Until recently when I hastarted having problems with a female neighbour who wouldn't leave me alone and threatened my grandmother for no reason, absolutely none as gran has always been friendly to her.

Woman is pure evil.

I warned her to leave us alone.

She laughed at first and continued to be vile and spread lies, manipulated gran's sisters so that they separate, ruined their relations.

I had no idea I could do black magic....until I gave it a try.

:pass out: It turned out quite powerful...I don't want to give details but it really hurt her, I destroyed her.

Now when she sees me she runs a mile.

The whole neighbourhood is scared of me, I love it.

People freeze when they see me in the street and keep their stupid mouths shut.

Unfortunately black magic comes at a horrible price for those who dare reveal its true power.

It will come back to my family soon, I've seen it.

I am not scared because death and destruction are unavoidable.

When a person is able to overcome the fear of their own death a human can turn into the most vicious beast on Earth.

That's when others become really scared of you :)

Meat Pie,

You into Black Magic?:not sure:
Never knew. Interesting however.

I am guessing you have seen the movie Drag Me To Hell?
(Just teasing)

After reading the last few sentences, you have right is the typical mindset of someone who will have great strength in these areas

Curious to know who you learnt it off from? Self taught?:not sure:
Did you have ancestors (direct lineage to you) who practiced?

I learnt from both my grans but in different ways, they didn't want to do black no so I watched a tv interview with a famous witch around here and she explained how to do it but as I said you need to pay a great personal price.

Her son died in a car crash aged only 27, fit and handsome.

In 2013 her super handsome grandson was also killed in a car crash aged only 19 and this made national headlines as she predicted his death and begged him to stay home on that fatal day but he didn't believe her. Dude was mighty handsome and fit.

People who can see the future suffer great mental torment and often end up isolated as others consider them freaks or refuse to believe magic is possible.

It's only when you meet other people with the same gift that you realize it's all real.

It takes several conversations for people to open up, most refuse and lie to avoid being branded insane.

But I know.

I know that we only experience a small percent of what's really out there in the universe.

That's what makes humans a completely separate species from all other living things on Earth.

We know there are things out there we can't see - like electromagnetic fileds, strong force, weak force...neutrions.

Once you begin to study an entire new universe opens up that sometimes seems so odd that you begin to question reality itself.

The human brain has evolved over millions of years yet our senses are scientists believe we are the only species that process information in two systems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_process_theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBsONbvMIM

Witchcraft does indeed exist. But be careful with the black majic. What you handout comes back at you thrice!

Very interesting thread.

I also believe in witchcraft, as I was initiated as a witch & magician in 1980, and have since become High Priest of the coven I'm in in Boston. My first experience of these matters was when my Grandma taught me to douse for water in the back yard of her house in rural Ohio when I was a kid. We used a Y-shaped hazel switch held between the two hands with thumbs pointed out.

She had me look for the well buried in the yard. She knew where it was, but I didn't. When I tried it, it was as if there was an invisible string tied to the end of the switch, and someone underground was tugging it down when I went over certain parts of the yard.

Sure enough, I nailed it. The hazel switch pulled down right over the well. Also the pipes leading to it from the kitchen (Grandma's place didn't have running water.)

That was the only thing she taught me; but I knew after that I had the Power.

It was a long, tortured path between that and finding my group in Boston. But I've seen my group project some amazing magic that certainly did work out. And it's very hard to deny what you've seen work with your own eyes.

And, yes, you do get what you send out 3x.

But, not everything is sweetness and light, nor can it be. Darkness is due it's reward as well.

Imagination and thought produces profound supernatural effects that cannot be explained simply with science. Words are magic, a single thought itself can send a quantum brainwave of thought that causes vibrations to alter within the air when directed at another human being. Just simply thinking about a person already sends out waves that make contact with other waves of the same frequency, causing a synchronistic reaction in which events/people collide in a form of fate or destiny. Powerful shit, honestly. I highly doubt anyone will read this post on this near forgotten thread. LOL.

I have a superstitious side. And the though of black magic is tempting. Voodoo is all about balancing good and evil spirits. Everything has a toll to it.

Back