Would like to suck or taste your own cock?

• Yes defininatly

Votes: 182 67.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 24 8.9%
  • Yes I already have

Votes: 47 17.5%
  • Hell no! It's still alive0

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
If I was a guy, id do it ! hell ya. I wish I could go down on myself. Ive never been with a woman before. at least if I was doing it to myself id no what felt right.

SUCK

i can and i do frequently!!!
i also drink my own cum....

The combination of size and flexibility makes sucking my own cock very doable. I got no interest in it though, it's like tickling yourself. Get someone else to do it for you...more fun that way! :)

oh guys, i've wanted to started new thread but i can't

i want that something will happen with my dick so i can stick it in my ass
it should be long, and it should be flexible enough at first half, and strong and tough at second part to put it in my ass

I'm simply not lean enough to get to my stiff prick, but if I was, I would LOVE to suck it. I tasted my first cock during a bicycle holiday with a school friend, Johan. He was 14, I was 15. We already had an history together, doing the things young guys start to do when they mature... Cock comparising, mutual masturbating, etc. It started innocent with skinny diving in a remote lake, playful wrestling in the water. Touched each others cock, got both erected. Started to jerk lying on our backs on the beach. Johan asked me if I would suck his cock. I agreed. And proceed. Since that very early experiment I'm addicted.

Great experience!

My first cock was after a school mountain trip. It was so cold and snowed all day - I felt lonely and asked one of the guys if he would like to come with me for a warm coffee.

I so hoped he was gay because I liked him.

We went together and I asked him if he would come to sleep with me because I was lonely.

He said he liked me very much. We met again in the evening, he was 23, I was 19.

He pulled out his meat and intubated me. I nearly puked several times.

Then I fucked him - my first guy. :)

i taste my dick when i was 19 yo around, it was amazing . But my back bone will hurt for 3-4 days after that pleasure

I hate to be inflexible about it but at my age, I might not be able to straighten up. I hear that I can lengthen my dick by hanging weights on it. About twelve inches should be enough for me to reach it. How much weight do you suppose would need? :)

one very hot way I wold want to suck my own cock is to clone myself. then I could do anythign with another me I wanted. So hot!! I would worship my own feet.

I've sucked my head before, but I can't get much more then that...

it's interesting, but in order to reach, I'd have to prop myself upside-down against the wall; and yes, my back hurt, but if you lay down flat on the ground (on your back!) then it only hurts for about 3 seconds... and even that is more of a pleasurable pain then an uncomfortable one.

I've also swallowed an entire load of mine -chuckles-

Would like to suck or taste your own cock? - oh for sure - I have done it and also tasted. loved it.

Back