Looking for guys from the SHOT DEAD GUYS ZONE

UnconsciousSole

Forum Regular
I know Gary J has his own blog site and Youtube.

I'm looking for a couple of others as I liked their photos and video series.

One was a guy named Don who did videos where he would surprise a thief or someone else and kill them.

The other is a guy under the names of Oscarplaydead or Oscarplaydaed, sometimes others. He would like his partner and play with the dead body. There were a lot of navel stabs and dead and unconscious roleplays.

I haven't been able to find their content at all for a long time.

There's a site called Fuzion (fuzioncom.com) where some of the former SDGZ people are active in the group ActionFlix.
But I haven't seen Don there.

Hi Don:
I'm deads6 from SDGZ. I loved your videos, I miss watching them, where can I find them now? You and saladfingers had the best videos. Loved the guys being killed in all leather. I once told you, that, you and Seb should get together and shoot some videos together. You really are not that far away, from each other.

don your stuff is top stuff....we miss it...where are you hanging around these days?

Thank you for responding to this thread, it's great to here from you.

If possible, it'll be great to see your videos and photo-plays if at all possible.

hi don here ,i still do the odd video of guys being killed off in leather but havnt put any on web since shot dead guys ,i didnt want them all over the web thats why i used to say not to repost them anywhere else,if i could find another web site like the multiply based web site that hosted the shot dead guys then i would put some up again,anybody know of any suitable other than youtube?

I suppose you could start a group on something like Yahoo where you can pick and choose the members and one of the conditions would be no videos are to be reposted. A way to still use YouTube is you can upload the videos privately so that only you have the links that you could send out to whoever you want. The other option would be to start your own website, there are places like webs.com which offer free website creation. It would be nice to see them sometime :)

Back