3D Electro torture - First test renders for a new comic

Electroboyuk

Forum Regular
My first pics (literally my very first) from me messing around in DAZ studio. Watch this space if you're into hit muscle boys being electrocuted .. may take me a while but I'm on this and loving these first renders. Fuckin' awesome to discover a way to put the images in my head on screen. Ah, someday I'm so doing this for real, but until then, I'm gonna dramatise the shit out of it :D

Attachments

• Sparkies Dream Torture Test 5.jpg
    Sparkies Dream Torture Test 5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 534
  • Sparkies Dream Torture Test 9.jpg
    Sparkies Dream Torture Test 9.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 451
Hey everyone. Been locked out of CDG for a few weeks .. Typical isn't it, you finally post something and you still get locked out for bring inactive ��.

Anyways nice to see some replies to this. Yup I'm into huge balls and this story will feature young Sparkie here starting out with fairly normal balls that will be tortured huge through bashing and electro torture.

Haven't had much time to play with DAZ lately but fear not, I'll be doing more soon. These pics were my very first renders and I intend to do a lot more. There's even ways to animate the scene which I'm going to look into. Just need to read the manual and figure out just what I'm doing.
Thanks for looking, stay tuned for more.

image.jpg Choking on his masters 13 inch cock, he must swallow or die! Assuming his torturer doesn't turn the dial to max once he's done .. Which he very well might

very cute victim, great 3D work

It must be fun having access to DAZ studio. You are able to make your dreams come virtually true. So, keep up the good work. By the way, I don't think you were locked out due to inactivity. I think you are just one of the many non-Elite members who must occasionally cool their heels when the server is busy (or something).

Yeah DAZ is great. These are of course just test shots. I've generated over 100 of them so far as a story board for the comic. So next its a case of preparing a properly lit and staged set of pics. The story covers days of electro torture, ball bashing and forced throatfucking. I haven't figured out how to do liquids yet but I'm working on that, for sure there needs to be some cum shots.

It is very satisfying to be able to put my fantasies down in an image.

image.jpg From earlier in the story after the boy suffers a heavy prolonged electrocution he passes out and hangs sweat soaked and limp on the standing shockbed.

image.jpg The torturer fucks his victim in the only way a torturer should if he really wants to own his victim .. In the throat, make 'em swallow and make 'em pass out.

image.jpg From near the end, The dial is maxed, he's screamed all he can scream and now his body gives out and his master enjoys the last twitches and wriggles before he goes totally limp forever .. It won't stop him juicing up the body for a few hours more though ��.

image.jpg And another from earlier. After a ferocious ball bashing Sparkies ball swell up massive, electrodes are applied, the bedframe is wired, now the real torture can begin!

image.jpg Electricity maxed out, Sparkie knows he won't survive, question is how long will it take for him to die? .. When will the pain stop? .. At least he can't last forever!

Back