DailyMail website blunders

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The DailyMail website dailymail.co.uk is frequently fucked and in disarray as I will show you in the sceenshots below.

Undecided: Which title is more original? The Mail editors can't make up their minds so they've decided to post the same article twice and let their readers choose for themselves. :cheerswine:

Even on Easter, Dailymail never disappoints!

:)

The Daily Mail must be the worst paper published in the UK not even excluding the daily( Diana still lives and it will be 45 degrees next week ) express. It is right wing to excess, Hates benefits and immigrants, is xenophobic, and it totally against civilisation as we know it. Not surprisingly it considers Cameron to be a left wing sympathiser. The world might be a better place without it. But if you want to enjoy spelling, grammar and other errors the paper for you is The Gruniard. The Guardian has its heart in the right place but it's brain, I'm not sure. But at least it's a newspaper.

"A SUPERNOVAE"

3PMUdeV.jpg

:hahahahha: You must be super retarded to write this yet Daily Mail editors get paid for posting articles like this.

The Daily Mail is written by the super-retarded, for the super-retarded - that is why it is so successful :happy banana:

Well said deaddirty, I couldn't have put it better myself. As a self proclaimed liberal I read the independent or the guardian, both of which have views with which I agree. But even Murdoch's The Times or the Torygraph are worthy of some respect even though they take a different stance. But not the Mail. But of course it was owned by northcliffe the notorious German sympathiser during the war.

Don't the super retarded deserve a place on the Internet they can call their own? I admit to sneaking into The Mail now and then to drool over photos of Prince Harry. I would read the articles as well, if they weren't full of so many big words.

I also like checking out DM for fun, Prince Harry is boring, their new poster boy is Brooklyn Beckham. They have articles and photos daily discussing his choice of clothes and sneakers.

G6Rm8fj.jpg

...their new poster boy is Brooklyn Beckham. They have articles and photos daily discussing his choice of clothes and sneakers.
This is the first I ever heard of this kid. Of course, I am familiar with his parents, but Brooklyn's existence had eluded me until today. He IS a piece of talent!

rs_634x950-150319083406-Shot_07_024_Medium.jpg

Greece Earthquake

A4jtFPt.png

Daily Mail editors love posting links to YouTube videos but today they really messed in an article 6.1 earthquake in Greece...by posting a video from Tokyo during the 2011 earthquake in Japan.

:excellent:

EnPC8WV.png

There are no skyscrapers in Athens, I can't believe these people get paid for writing such nonsense.

Back